Discussion camera Meizu 16th

Rep: (6)
Discussion camera Meizu 16th
Meizu 16th, Meizu 16th
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Camera specifications
Main camera 12 megapixels (Sony IMX 380), f / 1.8 + 20 megapixels (Sony IMX 350), f / 2.6, dual optical zoom, triple hybrid zoom
Front camera 20 megapixels, f / 2.0
Gcam
Useful
For now.
1) Gcam'y above
2) Snap Camera perfectly removes noise at 0, but does not give DD
3) Stock camera takes quite suitable shots.
4) For better macro, you need:
- highlight the subject
- enable x2 in order to activate the second camera module (without good light, the second module is NOT activated)
OR
--translate to manual mode
- enable top 20M

Examples of pictures with camera comparisons

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Topics Curator - MXFox

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 24.09.19, 15:04
Reason for editing: 2 versions GCam new libami

Rep: (124)
1 photo with the conditional tripod (the window frame). On htts11 + so you can not

on gkam
Attached Image

Exposure time 2 seconds. For me as the 15: D but oh well

Shorter. It should be in combat conditions to test

Acquired after last device. With notices some sort of trouble yet. And optimized job applications do not know how

Post has been editedsebani - 15.03.19, 00:31

Rep: (61)
Scipio Nokius @ 14.03.19, 22:37*
gkam like 60fps wrote in 1080 but also 4k only 30fps
Does not write. Apparently there is no access to the firmware level. So sorry, I take it for a video phone, and even bought a stub. Hopefully we will add a firmware update.

Rep: (25)
sebani @ 15.03.19, 03:00*
On htts11 + so you can not

To lean against the window HMRC can not, or what?

Rep: (55)
sebani @ 15.03.2019, 00:00*
Acquired after last device. With notices some sort of trouble yet. And optimized job applications do not know how

Allow the application to work in the background, check whether they are filtered, enable the necessary notification applications in security, like something like this is solved, but it is another topic.

Photo good, forward of combat conditions)

Rep: (124)
* Glok55 , And then the window? There gkam at speeds slower than 1 second and no more than noise

Post has been editedsebani - 15.03.19, 09:06

Rep: (246)
fantom4ix @ 15.03.19, 02:37*
I take it to a video phone

Kidding?) Not one Chinese can not normally pisat..Esli video you need the video is a well Iphone or Samsung. It is necessary before buying it was to learn all about apparatae, not after the purchase, so as not to be disappointed. And do not wait here 60fps at 1080p and the general improvement in the video, few of China over this trying, or rather none. The benefit here of Chinese video is not the worst.

* TynTygydyn , The budget was $ 400: unsure:

Rep: (56)
* TynTygydyn, How to say. I sold his MI5 when were patches on 4k30fps but with a good bitrate. If a normal manual stabik tie - it turned out quite well for both novice videographer. The whole problem of our apparatus in this topic - Closed boot loader and as a result - no modders. But yes iPhone - the best mobile video out of the box.

Post has been editedglug - 15.03.19, 09:46

glug @ 15.03.19, 09:43*
closed bootloader

I razblokirovan..tolko it was no use of it because there is no custom bikes, and Project Treble firmware is not adapted to our phone, it does not operate fingerprint onscreen, Auto Brightness and there are bugs (I now worth Pixel Expierence firmware on the bare android 9, I test), they must be adapted to our machine, but do it neokmu, because no people who know how to do firmware and who have Meizu 16th rukah..kak to unlock the bootloader is still half woes, with this you can still understand, but to find someone romodela, is the main problem. Find someone who has a Meizu 16th and he fumbles in the firmware, and let me write it, and then then everything will be decided to consider

Post has been editedTynTygydyn - 15.03.19, 11:13

Rep: (16)
* fantom4ix , Well, actually, now you can take ibee LG operator (v30 for example, you can unlock for 5 minutes, but the B35 and B40 has no such) and unlocked (G7 ThinQ for $ 280), so they have to do better video

Rep: (0)
* Leonid_989
Leonid_989 @ 20.12.18, 01:05*
The new camera, or rather events.
Everything works and a night mode too. To earn frontalka not put the Nexus and the last pixel in the settings.
Photos, in my opinion, are better. Saturation edit for themselves.

Good day) I found that gkam on the subject, but I can not find in the settings where the nexus change per pixel, like all shoveled, please enlighten

Post has been editednogeeks - 15.03.19, 11:53

* Scipio nokius I picked up a V30 + and our smart and could not resist! All suits are just no 60 frames, you can make beautiful slowing, and very sorry)))

Post has been editedfantom4ix - 15.03.19, 12:06

nogeeks @ 15.03.19, 11:53*
Good day) I found that gkam on the subject, but I can not find in the settings where the nexus change per pixel, like all shoveled, please enlighten

Put this modDiscussion camera Meizu 16thit is newer and luchshe..tam and find where to change the settings for when polaziete

Rep: (8)
* nogeeks She already old, listen to the commentator that the above

* Leonid_989 ,
Oh, now it turns out that you need to install its full wipe to do?

nogeeks @ 15.03.19, 15:20*
Oh, now it turns out that you need to install its full wipe to do?

Carefully read the whole post, there is a reference to guide me how to clean without a wipe

* TynTygydyn , Cleaned the cache, delete the old, went to the new and still have not found where to change settings on the Nexus pixel

nogeeks @ 15.03.19, 16:25*
still I have not found where to change settings on the Nexus pixel

look bad
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (46)
nogeeks @ 15.03.19, 18:25*
... cleaned the cache, delete the old, went to the new and still have not found where to change settings on the Nexus pixel

Settings - Advanced Settings - Basic - Model - the main camera.

* TynTygydyn ,
Thank you very much ! Sorry for confusion, I lose it in the settings ((give what some of the best settings for the recommendation of our device?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/03/20, 6:30