Discussion camera Meizu 16th

Rep: (6)
Discussion camera Meizu 16th
Meizu 16th, Meizu 16th
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Camera specifications
Main camera 12 megapixels (Sony IMX 380), f / 1.8 + 20 megapixels (Sony IMX 350), f / 2.6, dual optical zoom, triple hybrid zoom
Front camera 20 megapixels, f / 2.0
Gcam
Useful
For now.
1) Gcam'y above
2) Snap Camera perfectly removes noise at 0, but does not give DD
3) Stock camera takes quite suitable shots.
4) For better macro, you need:
- highlight the subject
- enable x2 in order to activate the second camera module (without good light, the second module is NOT activated)
OR
--translate to manual mode
- enable top 20M

Examples of pictures with camera comparisons

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Topics Curator - MXFox

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 24.09.19, 15:04
Reason for editing: 2 versions GCam new libami

Rep: (31)
* dima_e-burg , extended hdr + in the settings, if it is disabled then zsl is written, the thing is that when I turn on I have white objects with shadows merges, with a single white spot

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (46)
advanced hdr + in settings

Yeah, I understood what it was about ..
When setting up, for some reason I decided that since this setting is in the "portrait" block, it only works in this mode. (maybe I'm wrong). And since nobody usually poses for me during portrait shooting)), I did not turn on this mode in order to reduce the shooting time and avoid grease if possible. I will correct the shadows myself, if that ;-)

* dima_e-burg , it’s better for me not to include it, I already wrote why. Works not only in portrait

Post has been editedyurykoff - 11.03.19, 19:39

Rep: (25)
Sebani @ 03/11/19, 17:49*
I’ll soon dilute the branch with my posts, otherwise it’s meager here

We are waiting for pictures of puddles))

Rep: (0)
Friends, when will the red color be fixed? I want to use gcam by default in all scenarios.

Rep: (246)
DaemonFkex @ 03/12/19, 18:20*
I want to use gcam by default in all scenarios.

This will never be in GCam to use in all scenarios.
And they have been trying to fix the red color for a long time, so far unsuccessfully, like the fight with the BB in some cases, and the black shadows without details .. stock + gkam the only way, and not only on our device.

Rep: (1)
Here are some good photos in my opinion

This frame was obscured
Attached Image

As on the machine took
Attached Image

Complex lighting

Attached Image

Fountain at night

Attached Image

Filmed in motion from a car

Attached Image

Post has been editedDio575 - 12.03.19, 21:21

I understand that it is impossible to make this beast write 60 fps in 1080p?

Rep: (83)
What do you think of the 7.2 camera review in this video? It seems the opposite in Chinese should be better off.
https://youtu.be/7Qnf25W_wv0

Post has been editedPesterevYasha - 13.03.19, 07:09

PesterevYasha @ 13.03.19, 07:08*
It seems contrary to the Chinese should better withdraw.

So it is better to remove. And she firmware better at times than globalka. Video Written or went awry, or does not understand the quality of the camera.

Rep: (55)
TynTygydyn @ 03/13/19, 8:09*
So it is better to remove. And she firmware better at times than globalka. Video Written or went awry, or does not understand the quality of the camera.

Half the people on this forum even after the firmware do not wipe, and it is sometimes necessary to do a couple of times, I also had a small problem after the transition, and the camera quality including, took another wipe and quite another thing)

* PesterevYasha Honestly what the garbage rather than video, 6i one example, they say believe me ... it would be necessary at a couple of examples byyy .....

Rep: (61)
dima_e-burg @ 11.03.19, 18:08*
What an interesting program for gluing photos!
Photoshop called!)))

Rep: (16)
* fantom4ix , Discussion camera Meizu 16th (Post fantom4ix # 83244327)

now a little do not understand why so few files weigh and resolve not? is sprinkled?

Scipio Nokius @ 13.03.19, 11:05*
is sprinkled?

Of course

Offtopic. Only now I noticed that the sun is visible under ekranom chip fingerprint scanner, and a grid of pixels (on white background). When the phone is in the shade, you can not see anything. Something like this. Interestno whether there is other smartphones with the scanner to display ...

Rep: (25)
Valik_Kostyushko @ 13.03.19, 15:08*
Interestno whether there is other smartphones with a scanner in the display.

All visible when a flashlight to shine.

Rep: (21)
* Valik_Kostyushko,
Valik_Kostyushko @ 13.03.19, 11:08*
Interestno whether there is other smartphones with the scanner to display ...

Read news about Sm S10, it is very evident. On a subject as not tried I could not see =)

Rep: (7)
* TynTygydyn And can be specified in more detail what exactly the best pictures?

vibes @ 13.03.19, 20:40*
what is the best pictures?

Make comparisons and understand. There are already things are not just saying yuzayte topic

Post has been editedTynTygydyn - 13.03.19, 20:44

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/05/20, 20:04