> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Gas station LUKOIL | The official application LUKOIL

Rep: (1153)
Gas stations lukoil
version: 2.9.1413

Last update of the program in the header:02.08.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The official mobile application LUKOIL

Description:
With LUKOIL filling station you can:

- pay for fuel from the mobile application;
- use a virtual card through a QR code to write off and accrue points;
- view card balance;
- build a route to the nearest gas station “LUKOIL”;
- choose a gas station by type of fuel and type of gas station, methods of payment, services and promotions;
- be the first to learn about promotions at gas stations and from our partners;
- receive personal recommendations for the selection of oil and choose a convenient service station.

Android required: 4.4+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: LLC LICARD
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=en.serebryakovas.lukoilmobileapp

Download: version: 2.9.1413 Gas station LUKOIL (Post pokpok # 87616929)
Past versions

Post has been editedpokpok - 02.08.19, 21:03
Reason for editing: new version 2.9.1413

Rep: (305)
Developers even respond to email inadequately. When asked about how to add a bank card in advance, they requested passport data. I went nuts and deleted the correspondence. This is idiocy!

Rep: (2)
And when you try to activate the card, it gives a failure ...

Attached images
Attached Image

Now on the Play Market I read reviews, horror, mostly negative, mostly fair.
Until the developers finish it, bring it to mind, I will not use it.

Rep: (57)
Today I refueled, everything was clear, no problem, I selected the column, he immediately showed the gasoline whose pistol I inserted, then drove the number of liters and paid, saved the card, bonus points flew into the Lukoil virtual card, let's see how much faster it will be next time .

Post has been editedqwsaqw - 17.04.19, 04:42

* qwsaqw which city if not a secret?
I tried today in the same way in Syktyvkar, drove up, chose a column, inserted a gun, the application determined itself, then the choice of price / liters, I choose, below I choose a loyalty card and payment by credit card, I selected a loyalty card I click pay, the application thinks and, as a result, an error, (oh, something went wrong, try again), and so I tried and scored 5 times, either we didn’t finish it at the gas station, or it really was a crooked application.
And as for linking a bank card in advance, this is a complete file ...

Imgrunt @ 04/21/19, 20:46*
oh, something went wrong

everything was ok, chose to pay, drove a card, received a confirmation code from the bank, entered and liters went. I refuel only on official Lukoil, no deductibles.

Rep: (50)
From the last time, I did NOT remember the map, I had to re-enter it.

The phone number was swearing, said that the user was already with such (of course, I entered it in the first gas station).

I introduced a new phone and paid.

Horror.

Did someone manage to remember the map?

Support advised contacting the payment gateway operator (Sberbank).

Apparently, unlike Yandex.Gas refills, where Yandex.Money did everything in terms of payments, which has certificates for storing card data, there is nothing like that and Sberbank does everything

AlexSh1 @ 05/05/19, 1:26*
Did someone manage to remember the map?

everything works through sber there and it’s some kind of priest, a lot of manipulations, it’s very inconvenient, sber sends an SMS to enter the profile or something, some kind of idiocy ... so much time is wasted ... especially when the queue is faster at the checkout run away ... google drink would be better connected ...

* qwsaqw , An SMS is sent for the 3D Security, and how did you remember the card?

Rep: (6)
The new update says that they added payment via google pay, did someone try it?

Rep: (1153)
Gas station LUKOIL 2.7.1053

In the updated version, paying for a refueling from the application has become faster and more convenient - using Google Pay

Attached ImageAttached filelukoilmobileapp_2.7.1053.apk(7.46 MB)

Post has been editedpokpok - 09.05.19, 20:14

Rep: (29)
I tried it yesterday. As a result, the payment passed, the money was debited from the bank, but they didn’t reach the column, I had to pay again at the checkout. And it is not clear whether they will be able to return them now.

Rep: (14)
Pokpok @ 05/09/19, 20:14*
In the updated version, paying for a refueling from the application has become faster and more convenient - using Google Pay
updated today, and what should happen? What does it mean you can pay from GP? How it was and nothing new, where to look?

Rep: (103)
Orexob @ 05/10/19, 17:17*
where to look?

Attached Image
To here: D

Post has been edited1extreme1 - 10.05.19, 20:55

Rep: (14)
* 1extreme1 , of course, in the process of refueling.

Rep: (4)
But can I refuel through the application to a full tank?
those. first refuel and then how many counts so much and pay!
or how to get out of a situation
if you add more liters than fit in the tank

* xcod ,
A full tank seems impossible. If you order more, there will be a normal return as if paying by credit card

Rep: (4)
* 1extreme1 ,
will it be automatic?
how does this process happen?

* xcod ,
Yes, everything is the same as with a credit card. Ordered for 2000 rubles, entered the tank in 1850, the remainder returned to the card. But you need to consider that there are hitch and a return may come with a delay.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/07/19, 17:27