"Linux on dex" | Project to launch Linux on ARM smartphones

Rep: (70)
* Time.cloud17 , archive from Linux from where to download?
It doesn’t start for me, the error is the same - the image file format is not correct.

Rep: (147)
ELEKTR0NIK @ 02.27.19, 8:00*
It doesn’t start for me, the error is the same - the image file format is not correct.

Try to remove the program, all the folders that it creates. Restart the phone and reinstall the program. Try to put the program from this post.

"Linux on dex" (Post Time.cloud17 # 82778919)

Post has been editedprz13 - 27.02.19, 08:19

Rep: (-1)
ELEKTR0NIK @ 02.27.2019, 08:00*
* Time.cloud17 , archive from Linux from where to download?

I downloaded from the topic header.

2 hours looking for Old how to put Russifier on wasps, or at least the Russian layout. Nothing succeeded. Can anyone taste how to do this?

Prz13 @ 02.27.19, 8:17*
Try to remove the program, all the folders that it creates. Restart the phone and reinstall the program.

I deleted, cleaned the cache through the recovery, installed version 1.0.49 (also does not work on 1.0.43), the characteristics of the smartphone are the same as inthis post, but the error is the same:
Attached Image

ELEKTR0NIK @ 02.27.19, 08:40*
I deleted it, cleaned the cache through recovery, installed version 1.0.49 (it doesn’t work on 1.0.43 either), the characteristics of the smartphone are the same as in this post, but the error is the same:

The distribution kit on the phone in zip format?

Prz13 @ 02.27.19, 9:09*
The distribution kit on the phone in zip format?

Distribution in * img format, packed in * zip archive.
The image * img I move to the device memory / LoD pack

ELEKTR0NIK @ 02.27.19, 09:12*
Distribution in * img format, packed in * zip archive.

Try as an option to put this version of the application 1.0.38 (103801200)link
A distribution download from the application itself.

* prz13 ,
Prz13 @ 02.27.19, 9:15 *
Try as an option to put this version of the application 1.0.38 (103801200) link
A distribution download from the application itself.

I tried 100500 options and not one does not work.
From the application itself, the archive is also not downloaded.
All attempts and ordeals are in vain ...

ELEKTR0NIK @ 02.27.19, 10:03*
From the application itself, the archive is also not downloaded.

Does he not download from the word at all? Or really slow?

Prz13 @ 02.27.19, 10:09*
Does he not download from the word at all?

Yes, it doesn’t download at all.
After clicking on the Download button, nothing happens.
Only from thisthe siteIt downloads, but it doesn’t solve anything.

ELEKTR0NIK @ 02.27.2019, 10:19*
Yes, it doesn’t download at all.
After clicking on the Download button, nothing happens.
Only from thisthe siteIt downloads, but it doesn’t solve anything.

I don’t know whether it will help or not.
Here is a link to my drive with the same Zip as mine.https://yadi.sk/d/wn64IXmTf1RW0A

Here is a link to the Lod from which Linux started.https://yadi.sk/d/i1Fu6G2bbwmSGw

I can also try to put my img from the LoD folder but it will weigh 10+ gigabytes. If necessary, unsubscribe.

Time.cloud17 @ 02.27.19, 12:23*
I can also try to put my img from the LoD folder but it will weigh 10+ gigabytes. If necessary, unsubscribe.

I will wait for an answer from the joint venture. They have been considering the issue for 7 days. Today I sent them a bug report.

Rep: (38)
* Time.cloud17 until Russification in any way. This is beta. I tried, believe me. (
All muddied in ibus. LoD is not full Linux. This is a container of lxd crz crutch-knox. If modernization does not mind, I can throw a link to a branch in telegrams dedicated to LO and Dex.

Rep: (68)
Today, the subject killed Tab S4 ((I’m not completely sure, but it all started with the container not starting up. I tried to remove the image to replace it with a working original, the standard file manager hung tightly. I thought of restarting, it usually helps with everything on android, but to hell there A black screen, only the mouse cursor runs white, and then it disappeared. For a minute I held the power button - without results.

Today, the subject killed Tab S4 ((I’m not completely sure, but it all started with the container not starting up. I tried to remove the image to replace it with a working original, the standard file manager hung tightly. I thought of restarting, it usually helps with everything on android, but to hell there A black screen, only the mouse cursor runs white, and then it disappeared. For a minute I held the power button - without results.

Try it maybe hard reset or you have to resort to odin. Or quality control and pick up a new tablet)))

Time.cloud17 @ 02.27.19, 18:47*
Try it maybe hard reset or you have to resort to odin. Or quality control and pick up a new tablet)))

The problem was that there was no reaction to actions at all, just a black screen. It did not even reboot.
I have already solved the problem. I took a Type-C cable to Type-C, connected it to S9 and launched YouTube at full brightness in maximum resolution on it) As the battery died, everything became normal, I already write from it.

Has anyone found a way to sing not only in Latin?

I asked myself, I myself answer)) LoD does not understand the physical keyboard, but when the physical keyboard is disabled, or when the option to display the on-screen keyboard is selected in the settings, he perfectly understands Russian on the on-screen keyboard.
Attached Image

Post has been editedcrims0n - 28.02.19, 00:07

Crims0n @ 02.27.19, 23:30*
LoD's physical keyboard doesn't understand

What physical keyboard did you connect?

Rep: (17)
s9 +
Launched, both the terminal and gui through the type-c adapter - hdmi works
But there is no network anywhere: rofl:

UPD: Found a solution on the site - turn off power saving mode

Post has been editedroot.local - 02.03.19, 23:26

Rep: (4)
Galaxy s9 plus eksinos, bought a Chinese adapter with access to one hdmi, according to the instructions on 1 page and separately downloaded the latest version of the application on android 9 everything works fine

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/31/19, 12:04