DJI Osmo Pocket | [other]

Rep: (2)
DJI Osmo Pocket

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
Osmo Pocket's miniature 3-axis stabilizer smooths camera movements, turning a regular video into a scene from a movie, be it a beautiful sunset or the baby’s first steps.

Osmo Pocket creates incredible images from everyday moments.
1/2, 3-inch matrix, a viewing angle of 80 В° and a f / 2.0 aperture provide
amazing picture quality, and the camera can record video in 4K
at 100 Mbps and get 12-megapixel images with a pixel size of 1.55 microns.

Osmo Pocket is more than smooth shooting and high quality images. The intelligent features of ActiveTrack, Dynamic Timelapse (Motionlapse) and Panorama 3x3 (3x3 Panorama) open up new shooting possibilities.

ORIGINAL VIDEO WITHOUT TREATMENT (4K @ 25)
Device characteristics
Dimensions 121.9 Г— 36.9 Г— 28.6 mm
Weight 116 g

CAMERA
1 / 2.3 "CMOS matrix
Effective Pixels: 12 million
Lens Viewing Angle: 80 В° F2.0
ISO range Photo: 100–3200
Videos: 100–3200
Exposure range 8–1 / 8000 s
Max. image resolution 4000 Г— 3000 pixels
Modes of photography Single-shot, panorama, time-lapse, dynamic time-lapse
4K Ultra HD video resolution: 3840 Г— 2160 24/25/30/48/50 / 60p
FHD: 1920 Г— 1080 24/25/30/48/50/60
Auto Video Modes
Max. 100 Mbps video bitrate
Supported file formats are FAT32 (≤32 GB), exFAT (>64 GB)
Photo JPEG / JPEG + DNG
Video MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC / H.264)
Compatible microSD memory cards, (max. Capacity: 256 GB)
48 kHz audio output, AAC format

STABILIZER
Working range of rotation angles Rotation: -230 В° ... + 50 В°
Slope: -95 В° ... + 50 В°
Roll: В± 45 В°
Max. adjustable speed 120 В° / s

BATTERY
Type Lithium Polymer
Capacity 875 mAh
Energy 6,738 W / h
Voltage 7.7 V
Operating temperature range 0 В° ... + 40 В° C
Operating time 140 min.
Charging time 73 min.
Shooting time:
4K60 - 40 min
4K30 - 60 min
1080p30 - 140 min
Useful information
Accessory kit:

Battery cover
Used for storing and charging Osmo Pocket with space for two microSD memory cards, four neutral density filters and two connectors for smartphones.

Wireless module
Provides Osmo Pocket connection to a smartphone via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to control and transfer data.

Regulator
It consists of a wheel for controlling the axis of rotation and tilt and two buttons to control the composition of the shooting.

Neutral density filter kit
Reduces the amount of light entering the matrix, and allows you to control camera settings with any lighting.

Waterproof case
Accessory for shooting with Osmo Pocket at a depth of 60 m - smooth frames and detailed images even in dim light.

Case
Provides protection for the Osmo Pocket when carrying.

3.5 mm adapter
Allows you to use an external microphone to improve the sound quality.

Smartphone adapter
The smartphone adapter (Lightning, USB-C) allows you to connect your smartphone to the Osmo Pocket and use the DJI Mimo app.

Monopod
Consists of a retractable rod, a joystick stabilizer, buttons on the handle and 1/4-inch tripod.

Accessories mount
Two different mounts for accessories.
Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS

Post has been editedcmotpu - 06.12.18, 15:49

Rep: (4)
Andrej07 @ 05.04.20, 15:58*
in kinokartinke main focus, but it can not create a bokeh, but mostly only bokeh.

I do not mind. Talk 3 days ago began with the fact that the question came at the expense of 25 and 1/50, I said. Extract the right for smooth cinematic movement is also needed.
You have written about the lack of money for equipment, I told you that you will remove D3100 bokeh even whale lens, well or kraynyak with the Soviet-aperture.
Andrej07 @ 05.04.20, 15:58*
but no one takes off because it is energy consuming,

For us, the main thing that was not financially costly.

Rep: (5)
* Dmito2014,
I have a camera down ultrazoom certainly not great, but it covers my problem. Osmo on the way to 25 frames put the 1 \ 25 but always a little less than the strobe appears.

Andrej07 @ 05.04.20, 16:18*
Osmo on the way to 25 frames put the 1 \ 25 but always a little less than the strobe appears.

If 1/50 has gate?
So, too, is better than any 1/2000.

Posted on 05/04/2020, 17:26:

Andrej07 @ 05.04.20, 16:18*
I have a camera down ultrazoom

On telefokuse bokeh sure you have. 50mm probably not.

Dmito2014 @ 05.04.20, 17:24*
telefokuse bokeh sure you eat

* Dmito2014,
yes there is, but there's a matrix too small, but if the matrix to increase, the price tag is just vnebesa jump.
Dmito2014 @ 05.04.20, 17:24*
If 1/50 has gate?

but already there is a strobe

Dmito2014 @ 05.04.20, 17:06*
D3100

* Dmito2014,
he was too old and the video certainly writes quite disgusting

Andrej07 @ 05.04.20, 16:33*
but already there is a strobe

This is probably you have something special shoot, I do not even strobe Nd filter host is not found, at least with just a leisurely walk or a leisurely write something.

Andrej07 @ 05.04.20, 16:33*
but there's a matrix too small, but if the matrix to increase, the price tag is just vnebesa jump.

Well, you know best, it is clear that it is not an interchangeable lens and a small matrix is ​​not much will be dispersed for grip. But here's write that on the contrary kropnutyh stronger bokeh :)
https://narrata-photo.livejournal.com/6854.html
Shorter for bokeh, use of inexpensive high-aperture and fixes most of the matrix, you just need to purchase anything else. And I already wrote above, there is more of your matrix optics and full b / y-aperture.

Posted on 05/04/2020, 17:50:

Andrej07 @ 05.04.20, 16:42*
he was too old and the video certainly writes quite disgusting

There D5100, etc. These cameras write a normal HD, for cine images with bokeh quite descend. Shorter of the budget depends on the more expensive the more features, more bitrate.
I'm on 5100 and now some stories I write, quite satisfied. Only his patchanut it is necessary, then it opens the possibility of prof. camera, manual control.

Post has been editedDmito2014 - 05.04.20, 17:58

* Dmito2014,
Dmito2014 @ 05.04.20, 17:46*
here here write that kropnutyh contrary stronger bokeh

she certainly well done, but the campaign the whole trick there with bokeh in the size of the object, the larger the object the more the brain must expend energy on the development of the image, and therefore it seems that the blur stronger. It is in fact an optical illusion. If we compare the figures do not, and go to the object closer to the full-frame, you get a different picture.

Rep: (133)
Dmito2014 @ 5.04.20, 13:47*
No, well, if your statement is that H.264 is the shit that does not pull even 24 frames, although Sonya write it, and 1000, I pass.
Sonya about what you dear man is talking? Where write? You keep talking obstraktsiey. Then you are that all cameras be removed eodekom. Then you jump on Sony that mishut 1000 frames in 26x codec. I have already ceased to understand. Now you hulite those who make good cameras. And talk about what they Krivorukov and all this can be removed osmoy. Damn you really are full of complex. Now the poor nikon 3100 dragged here. Osma in comparison with rim hotjaby has the ability to connect an external micro hotjaby adapter.

Perhaps, but the full-frame camera down, even b / y, are not cheap. And buy them photographers, videographers and not (as I understand). I also do not think that you need right there cine frantic blur, and in general I think that the beauty bokeh depends more on the specific objective than the matrix or the camera down. And if the budget is, the latest models of Sony there is full frame and with all the stuffing.

Posted on 05/04/2020, 18:12:

djidai @ 05.04.20, 17:10*
Sonya about what you dear man is talking? Where write?

Google to help you: D. You've got me as a companion until you are wondering.

Dmito2014 @ 5.04.20, 13:47*
you have merged and huge flows of mud is like trying to hide something. But it will not work :).
I merged where? You dear careful on the turns, the atoms have a small zanoset your inadequacy. I did not write your nonsense, I quoted their leash, so you should not rubbed, this should be just as well stay in the annals of the branches.
You sways in all directions, but I did nevizhu on your answers to my questions. You Gallop back and forth, but the answer you yazvite my questions simply nothing. Besides hypothetical baltalogii you oppose my words corny nothing.

Posted on 05/04/2020, 18:20:

Dmito2014 @ 5.04.20, 16:10*
Google to help you: D. You've got me as a companion until you are wondering.
that is, and there is nothing you can not specifically answer. : D
Uh
Or you get up off the couch too lazy to put in place high-handed young boy and throw him the facts of who he is this djidai, let mediocrity goes to Google and shtudiruet mat part. : Rofl:, and I will continue on the couch give an expert opinion, the same codec and stupidity, the operator removes the video cameras more expensive 300 dollars. : Rofl:

Post has been editeddjidai - 05.04.20, 18:24

Rep: (211)
All lovers of offtopic, cinematic images, DSLRs and bezzerkalok - go either drugs or specialized topics.
The presence of Osma does not entitle flood and offtopic.
Enough litter, you are not alone here.

* SEASTAR , My dear, I understand but let so you admin? Nenravitsya write something complaint. And just like the senior tsytskat here. Consider something violates rules oftopom etc., write in a personal, zhaleytes admins, eventually filed for topic curator, otherwise,: girl_to_babruysk:

Rep: (-1)
To better picture should be in fhd, can be purchased at Avito sony a5100 and stub smooth q there, thousands of 20 fit, artifacts will be less on complex surfaces, and of bokeh more expressive, I'm from such a set is gone, only a6000 camera was tired this goose drag, but the picture is definitely better.

Posted on 04/06/2020, 12:20:

And Youtube with Sonya does not spoil the picture.

* djidai , Used to live in shit? Clearly understood.

* SEASTAR , And here fikalii.

Natum fuerit quaestionis veritatem!
P.s.
I'm for the truth!

Post has been editeddjidai - 06.04.20, 13:01

* djidai ,
offtop
shit in this case it is used as the connotations of the words trash and zasral. This is exactly what happened as a result of the dispute is not on. And at a reasonable request not to clog the topic, you answer "no you and call you all, if you do not like something then go complain to a senior." Well, then continue to shit and live in this shit.

Post has been editedSEASTAR - 06.04.20, 13:31

Rep: (-1)
* SEASTAR ,
And about what else to write about the 2 buttons, 2 connectors and 10 menu items have already discussed many times, and each time discussing when newcomers ask questions. I've been wondering, dji specifically labeled in the audience of 40+ or ​​so casually turned

Mithun Chakroborty @ 04/06/20, 12:34*
dji specifically labeled in the audience of 40+ or ​​so casually turned

What are you talking about?

* Mithun Chakroborty,
Well then let's discuss the ratio of flour and eggs to cakes. Or can chat about the weather?
If you want to talk, you can create a theme in "trepalke" and there can calmly discuss the marketing strategy dji.

Mithun Chakroborty 04/06/20 @ 11:19*
sony a5100 stub and smooth q

The lens on this camera is currently bokeh willing, I would say that almost no, it is dark. The stub for all phones, not the fact that this will raise the camera. But this is really a matter for a separate topic - camera selection based on your budget. In any case, this is all in addition to Osmo can be considered as almost all who are here (we will not point the finger at some trolls) - for them the main Osmo.
I just yesterday the cheapest and operating advised, and it had certainly personal.

Post has been editedDmito2014 - 06.04.20, 15:19

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/04/20, 7:07