Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
Osmo Pocket's miniature 3-axis stabilizer smooths camera movements, turning a regular video into a scene from a movie, be it a beautiful sunset or the baby’s first steps.

Osmo Pocket creates incredible images from everyday moments.
1/2, 3-inch matrix, a viewing angle of 80 В° and a f / 2.0 aperture provide
amazing picture quality, and the camera can record video in 4K
at 100 Mbps and get 12-megapixel images with a pixel size of 1.55 microns.

Osmo Pocket is more than smooth shooting and high quality images. The intelligent features of ActiveTrack, Dynamic Timelapse (Motionlapse) and Panorama 3x3 (3x3 Panorama) open up new shooting possibilities.

ORIGINAL VIDEO WITHOUT TREATMENT (4K @ 25)
Device characteristics
Dimensions 121.9 Г— 36.9 Г— 28.6 mm
Weight 116 g

CAMERA
1 / 2.3 "CMOS matrix
Effective Pixels: 12 million
Lens Viewing Angle: 80 В° F2.0
ISO range Photo: 100–3200
Videos: 100–3200
Exposure range 8–1 / 8000 s
Max. image resolution 4000 Г— 3000 pixels
Modes of photography Single-shot, panorama, time-lapse, dynamic time-lapse
4K Ultra HD video resolution: 3840 Г— 2160 24/25/30/48/50 / 60p
FHD: 1920 Г— 1080 24/25/30/48/50/60
Auto Video Modes
Max. 100 Mbps video bitrate
Supported file formats are FAT32 (≤32 GB), exFAT (>64 GB)
Photo JPEG / JPEG + DNG
Video MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC / H.264)
Compatible microSD memory cards, (max. Capacity: 256 GB)
48 kHz audio output, AAC format

STABILIZER
Working range of rotation angles Rotation: -230 В° ... + 50 В°
Slope: -95 В° ... + 50 В°
Roll: В± 45 В°
Max. adjustable speed 120 В° / s

BATTERY
Type Lithium Polymer
Capacity 875 mAh
Energy 6,738 W / h
Voltage 7.7 V
Operating temperature range 0 В° ... + 40 В° C
Operating time 140 min.
Charging time 73 min.
Shooting time:
4K60 - 40 min
4K30 - 60 min
1080p30 - 140 min
Useful information
Accessory kit:

Battery cover
Used for storing and charging Osmo Pocket with space for two microSD memory cards, four neutral density filters and two connectors for smartphones.

Wireless module
Provides Osmo Pocket connection to a smartphone via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to control and transfer data.

Regulator
It consists of a wheel for controlling the axis of rotation and tilt and two buttons to control the composition of the shooting.

Neutral density filter kit
Reduces the amount of light entering the matrix, and allows you to control camera settings with any lighting.

Waterproof case
Accessory for shooting with Osmo Pocket at a depth of 60 m - smooth frames and detailed images even in dim light.

Case
Provides protection for the Osmo Pocket when carrying.

3.5 mm adapter
Allows you to use an external microphone to improve the sound quality.

Smartphone adapter
The smartphone adapter (Lightning, USB-C) allows you to connect your smartphone to the Osmo Pocket and use the DJI Mimo app.

Monopod
Consists of a retractable rod, a joystick stabilizer, buttons on the handle and 1/4-inch tripod.

Accessories mount
Two different mounts for accessories.
Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedOleg Vereshchagin - 19.09.20, 16:37
Reason for editing: Navigator: choosing and comparing

Rep: (-1)
* Dmito2014 ,
Well if you can not see, that's what you do?

Rep: (7)
Purely for information, I'm here, too, for information only, which do not know. Well, the other can be fun too.

Rep: (153)
Dmito2014 @ 1.04.20, 15:04*
Exactly. Standard so to speak, like 2 + 2 = 4. But if you read somewhere else prufte.

Here's go throw the camera means that writes in 422 in the trash, Pocket is also in this writing: D: rofl:
And people are paying for the imbitsyly Alex Da Reda on 70t greenery to write a good codec, but it's all for nothing. : Rofl:: rofl:

djidai @ 01.04.20, 19:38*
Here's go throw the camera means that writes in 422 in the trash, Pocket is also in a writing
And people are paying for the imbitsyly Alex Da Reda on 70t greenery to write a good codec, but it's all for nothing.

And what have you got for the camera, which is just 422 writes? Finally something is 422 prores, Quick Time. A Osmo same Sonya all write in H.264. And now for the H.264 bit rate of 100 to 4K is quite normal. But there is a type of canon camera brand and are more bitrate write. Only you just bring down all in a heap, deviating from the topic of conversation. Of course there is prof. cameras with large matrices, higher bitrate, and perhaps other codecs, just do not have to drive on the H.264 codec and say that this codec does not allow to make a film, without giving any proof.
Yes, and the bitrate size only affects the quality of post processing, but as I wrote - 100 MB for H.264, it is quite a standard to which all work. Hollywood will not take a clear comparison, there are probably other requirements.

Post has been editedDmito2014 - 02.04.20, 13:55

* Dmito2014 You do realize that writing? Another RPG for tpnkistov on sofas. Read carefully spetsyfikatsii codec in which the camera is writing, with particular care about the concept of the reference frame. And then think about and ask google his relationship with FPS. And then think about the relationship and zaguglit this codec with cinematic picture you want to use vydei ND filters. But then we can proceed. With regards to the Sony cameras, something about which you are driving it?
Those who are normal 4 to write it on foeshku in h264 or 265. But on a human m codec standards only to the external recorder: D if you are driving it about bytovvh balalaika, then where does the cinematic image, nd filttry and other buns.

Post has been editeddjidai - 02.04.20, 16:18

djidai @ 02.04.20, 15:18*
you do realize that writing? Another RPG for tpnkistov on sofas. Read carefully spetsyfikatsii codec in which the camera is writing, with particular care about the concept of the reference frame. And then think about and ask google his relationship with FPS. And then think about the relationship and zaguglit this codec with cinematic picture you want to use vydei ND filters. But then we can proceed. With regards to the Sony cameras, something about which you are driving it?
Those who are normal 4 to write it on foeshku in h264 or 265. But on a human m codec standards only to the external recorder if is talking about bytovvh balalaika, then where does the cinematic image, nd filttry and other buns.

All that you have written, in principle, has no relation to the cinematic image. Because cine is not only 25 at 1/50, but even staging of light and shot without much contrast, sharpness. I am their posts showed that Osmo can shoot 25 frames at 1/50, and is a matter of each shoot as whether or not to shoot. And that there will be at the exit, it's show those who are so removed. And all your words and abstruse allusions, it's flooding. But you write, I love this pochityvat.

* Dmito2014 , My dear, I wrote to you read the spetsyfikatsiyami. I nenamekal I specifically you have what to read and where to look. But you're probably out of these, ploskozemelnyh. You live in a fantasy world. That it removes the type that is understandable. Zapprozhets but also the type of rides and even Cales swirling occasionally. About cleverness, it is you have described here a fierce game with an intelligent face. Me about your position sitting room said it all, your utverzhlenie about codecs. Oh, if you do not understand this keep your IMHO yourself.

P.s. and repeat for the last time until until oznaeomites, so what I have, I ask you to refrain from discussing the issue. Do not fall below plityuntusa in my eyes and the eyes of the public.

Post has been editeddjidai - 02.04.20, 17:32

djidai @ 02.04.20, 16:28*
P.s. and repeat for the last time until until oznaeomites, so what I have, I ask you to refrain from discussing the issue. Do not fall below plityuntusa in my eyes and the eyes of the public.

Yes I have questions for you sobsno more and no, I have heard from you your answers. If you are satisfied with your writings here, ok, but keep in mind that forums made to justify its position, otherwise it is called a discharge. Be healthy.

* Dmito2014 ,: girl_to_babruysk:

Rep: (87)
Lovers compare "cinematic" images:tyts , tyts

Post has been editedKoptev - 03.04.20, 14:26

The principal difference between Osmo and the rest of the cameras until he found. Once wrote that there is no vertical vibrations in Osmo.
For cine course Osmo bluff, but that I think can be corrected on the AF-S, if the focus is correct.

* Koptev And what you want to say?

Rep: (9)
* djidai
Perhaps the fact that there bokeh on Osmo

* Andrej07 , Well kakby him nowhere to get there by definition.

Dmito2014 @ 3.04.20, 14:04*
The principal difference between Osmo and the rest of the cameras until he found. Once wrote that there is no vertical vibrations in Osmo.
For cine course Osmo bluff, but that I think can be corrected on the AF-S, if the focus is correct.

Dear with any camera you sravnivate? Do you toli difficulty describing his thought or I do not know. Tolley Osma is not significantly different for example from Alex, or Reda or Black Magic, or do you lead that they both remove the video or what you drive it in its epochal povestvovariyah. For what you write makes me laugh. You get by very generalized. Since the Nokia 6600 and was once a video is being recorded.

djidai @ 04.04.20, 20:55*
Dear with any camera you sravnivate?

DJI Osmo Pocket (Post Koptev # 95307204)

Rep: (9)
* djidai
I do not argue

Andrej07 @ 04.04.20, 18:04*
Perhaps the fact that there bokeh on Osmo

From a macro bokeh filter is, even more than that :).

* Dmito2014 And you have one of these cameras well, or even one of them, that you are comparing with them, and the main claim, which is the same as usual, or the internets wrote, and I know better from the couch?

Or do you compare the moon lamb and eggs?
I previously wrote to you, stop raving.

Rep: (87)
I will explain.
The dispute in the last pages of what? About cine picture of reasonableness shooting according to the rule "a triangle of exposure" and so on ...
I will say on the part of man. Each of those who led this debate \ discussion of wrong and right on the.

djidai as a man who understands in photography ... or does not understand (I do not know exactly) said about the right things and codecs and teh.aspektov ... and, in particular, that the ass with a finger to compare not worth it. At the same time it is somehow strange clings to details, often technical, and if trying to prove to all that he knows and a priori Everything wrong in his research and trying to get something to receive will not due to the fact that it what they want it receive is not suitable for this purpose. Fair? - The one-sided approach.

Others ... have opponents who are trying to prove that he is wrong ... but it is proven through the anus, I'm sorry ... based on some things that are poorly tally with reality. argue withdjidai in fact in the subject which he is more grounded ... (at least teoreticheski..o his actual skills, I do not know) ...

IMHO, friends, and this and that - nonsense. The video above are indicative. Osmo - not blekmedzhik, etc ... and to shoot at this level will never be. Fact. Technically.djidai rights. One can see this in the video is very good despite the fact that the video on YouTube, not the source. Bokeh there is nothing. However, the categorical and say, "Why do you try something on this camera blah blah blah ... but I blah blah ...." how does it djidai - also nonsense. I'm not the operator, not an editor ... never with a video ... I was not engaged theorist who likes to study the subject of what was carried away ... because of his curiosity, I have looked and learned a lot of information on teme..i can safely say .. .chto on Osmo Pocket (as it did not say djidai ) The final work in the hands of a professional may look better than the same shaped blekmedzhika, or even Reda in the hands of an amateur ... and of course vice versa. And 95% of the inhabitants of looking at the video that shot on that and the fact with the correct settings, approach, story, light, etc. will not see the difference.

Is Pocket filters are needed? Yes you need if you want to express their creativity and learn ...
Do we need 24 frames - so needed for the same reason.
Can we compare this camera with something professional - no.
Can we compare this camera as an option which can be professionally removed? - Yes.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I do not fully understand what that ... there is such an option ... and perhaps eventually I poymu..no Now my conclusions based on the fact that I see, read, and what INEC. I saw the work on the Pocket quality, which is not often recorded on a technique for ~ 200tr ... and "cine" it is present ... and this is what is so worth it ...

My opinion is that important product that you will as a result of the shooting ... and it needs much more than what the camera.

Oh yes..
Could be in the Pocket "cine" picture? - can. and will ... if you shoot and handle properly. Reasoning that there is not the matrix and blah blah not - leave for film forums.

Post has been editedKoptev - 05.04.20, 03:19

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/09/20, 23:41