DJI Osmo Pocket | [other]

Rep: (2)
DJI Osmo Pocket

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
Osmo Pocket's miniature 3-axis stabilizer smooths camera movements, turning a regular video into a scene from a movie, be it a beautiful sunset or the baby’s first steps.

Osmo Pocket creates incredible images from everyday moments.
1/2, 3-inch matrix, a viewing angle of 80 В° and a f / 2.0 aperture provide
amazing picture quality, and the camera can record video in 4K
at 100 Mbps and get 12-megapixel images with a pixel size of 1.55 microns.

Osmo Pocket is more than smooth shooting and high quality images. The intelligent features of ActiveTrack, Dynamic Timelapse (Motionlapse) and Panorama 3x3 (3x3 Panorama) open up new shooting possibilities.

ORIGINAL VIDEO WITHOUT TREATMENT (4K @ 25)
Device characteristics
Dimensions 121.9 Г— 36.9 Г— 28.6 mm
Weight 116 g

CAMERA
1 / 2.3 "CMOS matrix
Effective Pixels: 12 million
Lens Viewing Angle: 80 В° F2.0
ISO range Photo: 100–3200
Videos: 100–3200
Exposure range 8–1 / 8000 s
Max. image resolution 4000 Г— 3000 pixels
Modes of photography Single-shot, panorama, time-lapse, dynamic time-lapse
4K Ultra HD video resolution: 3840 Г— 2160 24/25/30/48/50 / 60p
FHD: 1920 Г— 1080 24/25/30/48/50/60
Auto Video Modes
Max. 100 Mbps video bitrate
Supported file formats are FAT32 (≤32 GB), exFAT (>64 GB)
Photo JPEG / JPEG + DNG
Video MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC / H.264)
Compatible microSD memory cards, (max. Capacity: 256 GB)
48 kHz audio output, AAC format

STABILIZER
Working range of rotation angles Rotation: -230 В° ... + 50 В°
Slope: -95 В° ... + 50 В°
Roll: В± 45 В°
Max. adjustable speed 120 В° / s

BATTERY
Type Lithium Polymer
Capacity 875 mAh
Energy 6,738 W / h
Voltage 7.7 V
Operating temperature range 0 В° ... + 40 В° C
Operating time 140 min.
Charging time 73 min.
Shooting time:
4K60 - 40 min
4K30 - 60 min
1080p30 - 140 min
Useful information
Accessory kit:

Battery cover
Used for storing and charging Osmo Pocket with space for two microSD memory cards, four neutral density filters and two connectors for smartphones.

Wireless module
Provides Osmo Pocket connection to a smartphone via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to control and transfer data.

Regulator
It consists of a wheel for controlling the axis of rotation and tilt and two buttons to control the composition of the shooting.

Neutral density filter kit
Reduces the amount of light entering the matrix, and allows you to control camera settings with any lighting.

Waterproof case
Accessory for shooting with Osmo Pocket at a depth of 60 m - smooth frames and detailed images even in dim light.

Case
Provides protection for the Osmo Pocket when carrying.

3.5 mm adapter
Allows you to use an external microphone to improve the sound quality.

Smartphone adapter
The smartphone adapter (Lightning, USB-C) allows you to connect your smartphone to the Osmo Pocket and use the DJI Mimo app.

Monopod
Consists of a retractable rod, a joystick stabilizer, buttons on the handle and 1/4-inch tripod.

Accessories mount
Two different mounts for accessories.
Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS

Post has been editedcmotpu - 06.12.18, 15:49

Rep: (4)
zherebil @ 01.09.19, 14:49*
And you check. Themselves to shoot at different illumination and check.

What does it mean for yourself, check on the eye or something? Strange you argumnetatsiya.Ya it can be seen in montazhki easy, I'm just wondering how you define it?

Rep: (25)
Alexpunker1977 @ 02.09.19, 00:24*
how do you define this?

* Alexpunker1977,

I-to-eye (= water level)

No, well, you're serious? I believe the figures and not glazam.Kstati this superfayn it only at 24 frames?

Rep: (25)
Alexpunker1977 @ 02.09.19, 01:51*
This superfayn it only at 24 frames?

* Alexpunker1977,

and 24 and 25

Guys advise on the ND filter, I need to in fact 16 and 32, well, here we have frivell 4k series where they are combined with CPL.YA never used polyariki in their lives even though recording a video takes a long time, understand their meaning, but I do not especially like that when you you remove glare or sky leads the right kind you lose some detail ekspozitsiyu.Tak here in polyarikah you can roughly disable this mode, that is, if I buy a combined c CPL ND filter, and for example I want to use only ND xnj that I would polyarik never participated in the work I can wheel to bring it to the zero position is not working? I hope correctly explained the meaning. But at the same time of course I want to have and polyarik that would be the right time to put it into operation. These are want to take
https: //www.aliexpress...48356.4.2d815d9f3yv0cz

And about the suit modes like he called for shooting under water, what is its principle, it just makes the tilt of the camera that would fit it into the box and the picture was not the edges of the body?

Rep: (0)
zherebil @ 01.09.19, 18:07*
2.4 or 5?

And there 5GHz? I took Expansion Kit, ininstructionsfor all languages ​​except Russian 5.8GGts indicate the presence of the module. There are some regional restrictions?

I have a similar problem, not only that the picture is strewed and slow, so more and the connection is constantly fall off. Specially cut off the auto-connect to other networks, checked in places where levels are lower than other SSID and the phone will still fall off of the adapter. Or DJI expected that within 10 cm of one camera of the smartphone will not be attributed?

Rep: (1)
Meflst @ 01.09.19, 19:16*
Who has a module version? In OT-112 I

same OT-112.

Rep: (2)
Alexpunker1977 @ 02.09.19, 16:51*
advise on the ND filter, I in fact need 16 and 32, well, here we have frivell 4k series where they are aligned with the CPL.
frivell of tests nifiga ND and not suffer a loss of sharpnessbecause of the rotating structure.

* Alexpunker1977 , It seems that yes. Nothing other than the slope I had not noticed.

PaulCher @ 02.09.19, 14:59*
frivell by tests not nifiga ND and suffer loss of sharpness due to its rotating structure.

Thank you, then I will take no CPL.

A estobladateli Power banks for Osmo? What advise to take these two? I'm more inclined to the handle grip still increases but the second one with a flashlight

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlexpunker1977 - 02.09.19, 20:24

Hello! Can you tell me a chance to put on there by Agios 9.3.5?

Meflst @ 01.09.19, 19:03*
4k on Youtube the same, and then the bolt

* Meflst,
On ful HD bitrate somewhere 60 to 4k near 100, and on YouTube 4k and 20 like no. From this is likely the problem.

Rep: (13)
* Andrej07 On Youtube there is already a year. the bit rate can be very different, even in 4Q 25, then as a manufacturer of customized. In Pocket 1080 25fps flow rate is 35mbit / sec but the speed is not equal Wieden flow rate it to look more, in theory it should like on YouTube with less quality broadcast with insufficient speed.

Tried on the old iPhone and there on vayfay all right, it's in a curved soft, DJI said that trying to optimize for different devices can ever do, but for now will have to test the phone at purchase

Post has been editedMeflst - 03.09.19, 23:46

* Alexpunker1977 I have a power metal bank, just today charged the camera from him. Specifically I did not buy it, just that it was for the phone, and the charging.

I bought myself polyarik PolarPro without the ND, to not obscure the thing is excellent, there is overexposure, the eternal problem, nedoekspanirovano bottom and top pereekspanirovano. So polyarik good it cleans. I rented for 10 years and without a video polyarika difficult outside at wide-angle. In the movie, almost without filters are not removed. Ordered more night Filter frivell, will test)))

Post has been editedMeflst - 03.09.19, 23:52

Rep: (45)
* Alexpunker1977,
I have a ND c polyarikom CPL and everything works fine. Just today checked until posted in instagrame later zalyu on youtube.https: //www.instagram..../ igshid = 1ofkj6he4itsc?
And then I took a - в‚Є 31.06 24% DISCOUNT | For OSMO bag filter chamber for CPL / UV / ND 4 8 16 32 set of neutral density filters for DJI Osmo Pocket optical glass lens accessories
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32965090091.html

Meflst @ 03.09.19, 23:47*
Alexpunker1977, I have a power metal bank, just today charged the camera from him. Specifically I did not buy it, just that it was for the phone, and the charging.

I've got 4 pieces, one about tkotory I wrote it is integrated into the handle, and it is convenient. The question is more of course how much it will be relevant to me, but then it will be necessary to check on the use.

Posted on 04/09/2019, 00:13:

Zeus975 @ 04.09.19, 00:05*
Alexpunker1977,
I have a ND c polyarikom CPL and everything works fine. Just today checked until posted in instagrame later zalyu on youtube.https: //www.instagram..../ igshid = 1ofkj6he4itsc?
And then I took a - в‚Є 31.06 24% DISCOUNT | For OSMO bag filter chamber for CPL / UV / ND 4 8 16 32 set of neutral density filters for DJI Osmo Pocket optical glass lens accessories
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32965090091.html

Oh, no, kitayschina I do not need this, we know, were still Lens, avaricious pays dvazhdy.Proverte on the resolution and change tsvetoperedachi.Libo frivell or rodnye.Chto eventually I did and ordered a kit for Pocket relatives ND filters 50 3 drone baksov.U me and I always took the original DJI ND filters. Thank you for the question to the ND filter closed.

Post has been editedAlexpunker1977 - 04.09.19, 00:13

Rep: (45)
* Alexpunker1977,
Well, I expressed my opinion and experience of application. I'm a photographer and shoot more than 30 years on all that can shoot. And these hours used display quality is decent. Regarding "kitayschiny" and what do you call it the same including DJI, and almost everyone in today's world, too))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/01/19, 4:48