Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
Osmo Pocket's miniature 3-axis stabilizer smooths camera movements, turning a regular video into a scene from a movie, be it a beautiful sunset or the baby’s first steps.

Osmo Pocket creates incredible images from everyday moments.
1/2, 3-inch matrix, a viewing angle of 80 В° and a f / 2.0 aperture provide
amazing picture quality, and the camera can record video in 4K
at 100 Mbps and get 12-megapixel images with a pixel size of 1.55 microns.

Osmo Pocket is more than smooth shooting and high quality images. The intelligent features of ActiveTrack, Dynamic Timelapse (Motionlapse) and Panorama 3x3 (3x3 Panorama) open up new shooting possibilities.

ORIGINAL VIDEO WITHOUT TREATMENT (4K @ 25)
Device characteristics
Dimensions 121.9 Г— 36.9 Г— 28.6 mm
Weight 116 g

CAMERA
1 / 2.3 "CMOS matrix
Effective Pixels: 12 million
Lens Viewing Angle: 80 В° F2.0
ISO range Photo: 100–3200
Videos: 100–3200
Exposure range 8–1 / 8000 s
Max. image resolution 4000 Г— 3000 pixels
Modes of photography Single-shot, panorama, time-lapse, dynamic time-lapse
4K Ultra HD video resolution: 3840 Г— 2160 24/25/30/48/50 / 60p
FHD: 1920 Г— 1080 24/25/30/48/50/60
Auto Video Modes
Max. 100 Mbps video bitrate
Supported file formats are FAT32 (≤32 GB), exFAT (>64 GB)
Photo JPEG / JPEG + DNG
Video MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC / H.264)
Compatible microSD memory cards, (max. Capacity: 256 GB)
48 kHz audio output, AAC format

STABILIZER
Working range of rotation angles Rotation: -230 В° ... + 50 В°
Slope: -95 В° ... + 50 В°
Roll: В± 45 В°
Max. adjustable speed 120 В° / s

BATTERY
Type Lithium Polymer
Capacity 875 mAh
Energy 6,738 W / h
Voltage 7.7 V
Operating temperature range 0 В° ... + 40 В° C
Operating time 140 min.
Charging time 73 min.
Shooting time:
4K60 - 40 min
4K30 - 60 min
1080p30 - 140 min
Useful information
Accessory kit:

Battery cover
Used for storing and charging Osmo Pocket with space for two microSD memory cards, four neutral density filters and two connectors for smartphones.

Wireless module
Provides Osmo Pocket connection to a smartphone via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to control and transfer data.

Regulator
It consists of a wheel for controlling the axis of rotation and tilt and two buttons to control the composition of the shooting.

Neutral density filter kit
Reduces the amount of light entering the matrix, and allows you to control camera settings with any lighting.

Waterproof case
Accessory for shooting with Osmo Pocket at a depth of 60 m - smooth frames and detailed images even in dim light.

Case
Provides protection for the Osmo Pocket when carrying.

3.5 mm adapter
Allows you to use an external microphone to improve the sound quality.

Smartphone adapter
The smartphone adapter (Lightning, USB-C) allows you to connect your smartphone to the Osmo Pocket and use the DJI Mimo app.

Monopod
Consists of a retractable rod, a joystick stabilizer, buttons on the handle and 1/4-inch tripod.

Accessories mount
Two different mounts for accessories.
Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedOleg Vereshchagin - 27.08.20, 21:59
Reason for editing: unnecessary

Rep: (153)
* Zeus975 , xs filmed it for 3 hours without smoke breaks 4k 50 fps with tracking, with the bank connected, well it’s heated in such a way as 45 50 degrees, at an ambient temperature of about 37, it was not cut down, everything was normal. The first hour I shot without a bank with a 3.5 whistle and a connected radio buttonhole. Then I had to connect the bank. Torment her more severely, if it will be rebuilding, give a fuck if under warranty. Maybe with a heat sink, they put it crookedly, or they didn’t do the thermal paste. Anything can happen.
Card, yes also sams 128 is both eva and not eva.

Rep: (206)
Can I save the video in a smart?

Rep: (1)
alximiktik @ 28.08.19, 18:11*
Can I save the video in a smart?

defaults write cache in the phone ... you can even shoot without cd-were picked directly into the phone ... just written a maximum resolution of 1080p

Rep: (0)
Recently returned from vacation, there is a native tried akvaboks. Highly recommend, the only thing that is not convenient protivozapotevayuschuyu plate insert, albeit without misted not much. When shooting with akvaboksom sound somewhat muffled, but not critical. Twisted convenient, do not miss.

Rep: (8)
* Vladislav81,
This plate prevents the ingress of moisture into the interior chamber. By the way where I read a warning that if you use the box without the plates will not be liable for the camera.

Rep: (-1)
Guys, tell me a budget tablet with usb-c, and the normal screen, for use as a monitor osmo pocket.

Rep: (153)
* Mithun Chakroborty , the budget one probably will not, and so the ipad pro 2018 is nice. In addition to the monitor’s task, it will also handle 4k editing perfectly.

Post has been editeddjidai - 30.08.19, 09:55

Rep: (34)
Mithun Chakroborty 08/30/19 @ 09:30*
Prompt budget tablet

* Mithun Chakroborty,

I have a budget phone ZTE A7 Vita V. good works
even I have enough screen

Post has been editedzherebil - 30.08.19, 13:12

Rep: (5)
Prompt, and where you can download the original files with 4k camera?

Alexpunker1977 @ 30.08.19, 16:01*
and where you can download

* Alexpunker1977,
give the address in a personal - send by mail

Who filmed the underwater bokse.Vy which mode bet, FPV? And yet, is it possible to lock the auto focus by just clicking on the screen or it is temporary only, that he moved to the desired object, and then will again work automation and the focus will be walking?

Post has been editedAlexpunker1977 - 30.08.19, 18:06

Alexpunker1977 @ 30.08.19, 18:04*
and the focus will be walking?

* Alexpunker1977,

If the AFS mode - save tapnut if AFC - continue to "walk" (see top menu)

Looked at the source, I certainly understand that the demand from such an array of good pictures is not possible, but I hoped that at least there will be a wild piksalizatsii on small detalyah.Kartinka so good, but when the trees frame the picture becomes noisy and dirty on the details of how to my phantom 4. And there Scharping regulated both in the settings?

Alexpunker1977 @ 30.08.19, 20:28*
And there Scharping regulated both in the settings?

* Alexpunker1977,
NOT. But in kinelayk mode is better

Post has been editedzherebil - 30.08.19, 22:15

zherebil @ 11.05.19, 10:34*
1) FPV = cushioning it on all 3 axes. But there is a 4th mode = stabilization of all 3 axes. Button called "the wheel." But hard Baska sticking with the body I have not found.
2) As for me, the AF is working fine. This lens = telephoto and provide the DOF from 30cm to infinity. can not. Need Focus. Your desire to add an optical stabilization I do not understand (it is in the presence of the universal joint). And when you consider that this will worsen the quality of the picture and raise the price of the lens - the ......

Can you explain what this means and what is different from the amortization of stabilization? And this mode can be enabled only by acquiring the wheel or something?

Alexpunker1977 @ 30.08.19, 23:25*
Can you explain

* Alexpunker1977,

1) Depreciation = smoothed following of hand. Filtered shock / sharp motion.
2) Yes, only realized in the presence of "the wheel"

zherebil spasibo.To is it turns out that mode from the wheel activated it better?
By the way that tell about these wheels
https: //ru.aliexpress....da419da7b0eef3d08b4820
and such
https: //ru.aliexpress.....0.33923c00YK39my&mp=1
With their connection, this mode will work and whether the phone is possible to connect to?

* Alexpunker1977,

1) is the 4th mode. he is no better and no worse than others. During his noggin looks always at a given point in space.

2) you are referring to is not on the wheels and on the packaging. that's like a wheel

https: //ru.aliexpress....2_5,searchweb201603_55

Post has been editedzherebil - 31.08.19, 08:39

zherebil, that is, without a wheel there are only two modes that whether one another selfie and the FPV, ie you cant Pocket and chump too tilted? Well, it's very sad then, when the standard mode of operation as with all Steadicam, called only Pribluda which costs 5 thousand and sold separately.

Rep: (0)
Alexpunker1977 @ 31.08.19, 05:47*
zherebil, that is, without a wheel there are only two modes that whether one another selfie and the FPV, ie you cant Pocket and chump too tilted? Well, it's very sad then, when the standard mode of operation as with all Steadicam, called only Pribluda which costs 5 thousand and sold separately.

No, the absence of the wheel there are 3 modes, FPV, Follow and Tilt locked, respectively, only absorbs one, 2 causes the camera to stabilize and follows the hand, and the third stabilizes and locks the axis of the horizon. Plus everything else in the last 2, you can select a speed camera, it quickly reacts to movement.
Selfie modes - another type of camera is set at 180 degrees and another bonus captures the face.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 12:18