DJI Osmo Pocket | [other]

Rep: (2)
DJI Osmo Pocket

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
Osmo Pocket's miniature 3-axis stabilizer smooths camera movements, turning a regular video into a scene from a movie, be it a beautiful sunset or the baby’s first steps.

Osmo Pocket creates incredible images from everyday moments.
1/2, 3-inch matrix, a viewing angle of 80 В° and a f / 2.0 aperture provide
amazing picture quality, and the camera can record video in 4K
at 100 Mbps and get 12-megapixel images with a pixel size of 1.55 microns.

Osmo Pocket is more than smooth shooting and high quality images. The intelligent features of ActiveTrack, Dynamic Timelapse (Motionlapse) and Panorama 3x3 (3x3 Panorama) open up new shooting possibilities.

ORIGINAL VIDEO WITHOUT TREATMENT (4K @ 25)
Device characteristics
Dimensions 121.9 Г— 36.9 Г— 28.6 mm
Weight 116 g

CAMERA
1 / 2.3 "CMOS matrix
Effective Pixels: 12 million
Lens Viewing Angle: 80 В° F2.0
ISO range Photo: 100–3200
Videos: 100–3200
Exposure range 8–1 / 8000 s
Max. image resolution 4000 Г— 3000 pixels
Modes of photography Single-shot, panorama, time-lapse, dynamic time-lapse
4K Ultra HD video resolution: 3840 Г— 2160 24/25/30/48/50 / 60p
FHD: 1920 Г— 1080 24/25/30/48/50/60
Auto Video Modes
Max. 100 Mbps video bitrate
Supported file formats are FAT32 (≤32 GB), exFAT (>64 GB)
Photo JPEG / JPEG + DNG
Video MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC / H.264)
Compatible microSD memory cards, (max. Capacity: 256 GB)
48 kHz audio output, AAC format

STABILIZER
Working range of rotation angles Rotation: -230 В° ... + 50 В°
Slope: -95 В° ... + 50 В°
Roll: В± 45 В°
Max. adjustable speed 120 В° / s

BATTERY
Type Lithium Polymer
Capacity 875 mAh
Energy 6,738 W / h
Voltage 7.7 V
Operating temperature range 0 В° ... + 40 В° C
Operating time 140 min.
Charging time 73 min.
Shooting time:
4K60 - 40 min
4K30 - 60 min
1080p30 - 140 min
Useful information
Accessory kit:

Battery cover
Used for storing and charging Osmo Pocket with space for two microSD memory cards, four neutral density filters and two connectors for smartphones.

Wireless module
Provides Osmo Pocket connection to a smartphone via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to control and transfer data.

Regulator
It consists of a wheel for controlling the axis of rotation and tilt and two buttons to control the composition of the shooting.

Neutral density filter kit
Reduces the amount of light entering the matrix, and allows you to control camera settings with any lighting.

Waterproof case
Accessory for shooting with Osmo Pocket at a depth of 60 m - smooth frames and detailed images even in dim light.

Case
Provides protection for the Osmo Pocket when carrying.

3.5 mm adapter
Allows you to use an external microphone to improve the sound quality.

Smartphone adapter
The smartphone adapter (Lightning, USB-C) allows you to connect your smartphone to the Osmo Pocket and use the DJI Mimo app.

Monopod
Consists of a retractable rod, a joystick stabilizer, buttons on the handle and 1/4-inch tripod.

Accessories mount
Two different mounts for accessories.
Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS

Post has been editedcmotpu - 06.12.18, 15:49

Rep: (0)
what you do not understand about the good deals in Citylink. all set kit 8500 as he was almost well worth it (well, maybe on the 100R less) or I do not look there. also want the wheel

leopold_1 , did not make it. 5540 cost.

Post has been edited19IGOR68 - 20.08.19, 19:01

Rep: (12)
19IGOR68 08/20/19 @ 19:00*
leopold_1, not yet. 5540 cost.

It's like a bonus chtol?

* gamemecom,
Net price, this was yesterday morning and still today (that I found).

19IGOR68 @ 08/20/19, 23:45*
Net price, this was yesterday morning and still today (that I found).

Moscow? Yesterday I took over 7820 Kit Part 13. I doubt that during the day so the price jump. It is better to show the check)

Rep: (6)
I doubt that during the day so the price jump. It is better to show the check)

Price them to different cities can swim, yesterday watched this set in a different city for 5540 p. I also own Pocket at Nizhny Novgorod for 20500 River. they took ...

Rep: (10)
Friends, an important point - the truth. that through the Wi-Fi module (connection from the bottom). 3.5mm adapter does not work (for an external mic) ??

Rep: (2)
* crxkapo , True. You can modify a soldering iron.

Rep: (10)
PaulCher @ 21.08.19, 08:36*
True. You can modify a soldering iron.

Hmm, I'm in shock from this office. Okay, I'll think of something.

Rep: (5)
crxkapo @ 21.08.19, 09:34*
via Wi-Fi module (connection from the bottom). not running adapter 3.5mm (external mic)

* crxkapo,
Well logically can understand children of DJI, they did not know about the Cordless audiokomunikatsiyah))))))

Rep: (-1)
crxkapo @ 21.08.19, 9:34*
Friends, an important point - the truth. that through the Wi-Fi module (connection from the bottom). 3.5mm adapter does not work (for an external mic) ??

What a sacred meaning, the audio jack, two mono channels, not to disable aggressive noise reduction, sound writing immediately, but with a certain time lag? Simply recorder and buttonhole, and the sound from the built-in microphones will be to synchronize, though I like both writes voice Osmo default, the main thing is not to plug microphones.)))

azzi-75 @ 08/21/19, 7:42*
Price them to different cities can swim, yesterday watched this set in a different city for 5540 p. I also own Pocket at Nizhny Novgorod for 20500 River. they took ...

I understand that* 19IGOR68, meant not Moscow, then I believe. Someone had better luck)

gamemecom @ 20.08.19, 23:52*
Moscow? Yesterday I took over 7820 Kit Part 13. I doubt that during the day so the price jump. It is better to show the check)

Nope, and regions too. I managed to order in Yaroslavl at a price of 5580rub.

in Moscow, such a price was not. I am watching right after the first message

Rep: (126)
Mithun Chakroborty @ 08/21/19, 9:08*
sive does not disable noise reduction, sound writing immediately, but with a certain time lag? Simply recorder and buttonhole, and the sound from the built-in microphones will be to synchronize,

Podelbchal stereo buttonhole to osme, prishlom true stereo pair overeat in mono and enjoy one loop, no lag, all the rules, shumodava identity unheard, but the hinge in fur. In general, well, so-so, but you can live.
Drag more and recorder, in my case it zoom 6 game full. For the recorder to 3 times more Osma))))

Rep: (-1)
* djidai , Shumodava and should not be heard, intershuma almost no voice of good passes, but the environment is almost unheard of, it's not a plus or a minus, just a fact.

Ulanzi, producing good photo / video accessories, labored akvaboksom. At the top of the dome and flat front side (possibly rotating). Those. juzat can be vertically or flashlight. Price $ 15.5. Opinions?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (6)
The price tag is particularly remarkable, where the real test is still to find :-)

Rep: (126)
* findir_elkat , the price is low, but reliability is the issue. It’s quite realistic to bump the camera with not high-quality aquaboxes. In general, you have every chance of being a pioneer.

Rep: (283)
In-in agree with Djidan. Ulanzi makes available quite cheap Aqsa, but the quality of them, respectively, the price below ..
Let's say I've got them here so krepozhka. In general, it is not bad, but it felt clamp hlipkovat .. Every now and then I glance instead unbuttoned his safety strap is .. While it lasts :) but I still would not want to drown the camera because of the case who will miss the water .. But if someone buys you unsubscribe Th there as))
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/04/20, 22:07