DJI Osmo Pocket | [other]

Rep: (2)
DJI Osmo Pocket

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
Osmo Pocket's miniature 3-axis stabilizer smooths camera movements, turning a regular video into a scene from a movie, be it a beautiful sunset or the baby’s first steps.

Osmo Pocket creates incredible images from everyday moments.
1/2, 3-inch matrix, a viewing angle of 80 В° and a f / 2.0 aperture provide
amazing picture quality, and the camera can record video in 4K
at 100 Mbps and get 12-megapixel images with a pixel size of 1.55 microns.

Osmo Pocket is more than smooth shooting and high quality images. The intelligent features of ActiveTrack, Dynamic Timelapse (Motionlapse) and Panorama 3x3 (3x3 Panorama) open up new shooting possibilities.

ORIGINAL VIDEO WITHOUT TREATMENT (4K @ 25)
Device characteristics
Dimensions 121.9 Г— 36.9 Г— 28.6 mm
Weight 116 g

CAMERA
1 / 2.3 "CMOS matrix
Effective Pixels: 12 million
Lens Viewing Angle: 80 В° F2.0
ISO range Photo: 100–3200
Videos: 100–3200
Exposure range 8–1 / 8000 s
Max. image resolution 4000 Г— 3000 pixels
Modes of photography Single-shot, panorama, time-lapse, dynamic time-lapse
4K Ultra HD video resolution: 3840 Г— 2160 24/25/30/48/50 / 60p
FHD: 1920 Г— 1080 24/25/30/48/50/60
Auto Video Modes
Max. 100 Mbps video bitrate
Supported file formats are FAT32 (≤32 GB), exFAT (>64 GB)
Photo JPEG / JPEG + DNG
Video MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC / H.264)
Compatible microSD memory cards, (max. Capacity: 256 GB)
48 kHz audio output, AAC format

STABILIZER
Working range of rotation angles Rotation: -230 В° ... + 50 В°
Slope: -95 В° ... + 50 В°
Roll: В± 45 В°
Max. adjustable speed 120 В° / s

BATTERY
Type Lithium Polymer
Capacity 875 mAh
Energy 6,738 W / h
Voltage 7.7 V
Operating temperature range 0 В° ... + 40 В° C
Operating time 140 min.
Charging time 73 min.
Shooting time:
4K60 - 40 min
4K30 - 60 min
1080p30 - 140 min
Useful information
Accessory kit:

Battery cover
Used for storing and charging Osmo Pocket with space for two microSD memory cards, four neutral density filters and two connectors for smartphones.

Wireless module
Provides Osmo Pocket connection to a smartphone via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to control and transfer data.

Regulator
It consists of a wheel for controlling the axis of rotation and tilt and two buttons to control the composition of the shooting.

Neutral density filter kit
Reduces the amount of light entering the matrix, and allows you to control camera settings with any lighting.

Waterproof case
Accessory for shooting with Osmo Pocket at a depth of 60 m - smooth frames and detailed images even in dim light.

Case
Provides protection for the Osmo Pocket when carrying.

3.5 mm adapter
Allows you to use an external microphone to improve the sound quality.

Smartphone adapter
The smartphone adapter (Lightning, USB-C) allows you to connect your smartphone to the Osmo Pocket and use the DJI Mimo app.

Monopod
Consists of a retractable rod, a joystick stabilizer, buttons on the handle and 1/4-inch tripod.

Accessories mount
Two different mounts for accessories.
Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS

Post has been editedcmotpu - 06.12.18, 15:49

Rep: (29)
* art! v,
art! v @ 18.08.19, 19:58*
QUESTION - who knows a forum like this, but about DJI ACTION?

https://forum.dji.com/...lter=typeid&typeid=557

on 4PDA - no

While we were there ......... by improved!

Rep: (14)
* zherebil,
of the Russian language added :)

WHAT'S NEW
1. Added support for 3 Osmo Mobile.
2. Updates the editor to support editing on the basis of the tracks.
3. Adds 7 new filters to the editor.
4. Supports versions of Spanish and Russian language.
5. Fixes some problems and improve the overall quality of the application.

Post has been editedsergey_potapov - 18.08.19, 21:43

Rep: (404)
sergey_potapov @ 18.08.19, 21:41*
of the Russian language added
More last update

Rep: (0)
People, if you shoot in Cinelike, it can then be naboltal treatment, as if I was shooting in Normal? (It is only about shooting 4k)
I want to understand in which mode to put all the time to shoot.

PanicPijon @ 18.08.19, 22:30*
People, if you shoot in Cinelike, it can then be naboltal treatment, as if I was shooting in Normal? (It is only about shooting 4k)

Cinelike for this and created. You shoot it, throws lut and get beautiful colors.

Rep: (5)
* sergey_potapov,
Well, if not powerful bakery, it is possible to proxy pomontazhit.

Posted on 08/18/2019, 23:41:

naboltal can be processed as if I was shooting in Normal

* PanicPijon,
Why then sinelayk. Lutha need to raise the minimum salary otherwise crumble the whole picture. Norman can also tsvetokor throw and without him too well.

Andrej07 @ 19.08.19, 04:38*
Cinelike for this and created. You shoot it, throws lut and get beautiful colors.

I understand, thank you.
Andrej07 @ 19.08.19, 04:38*
Why then sinelayk. Lutha need to raise the minimum salary otherwise crumble the whole picture. Norman can also tsvetokor throw and without him too well.

I just wanted to understand, to shoot in sinelayke and if something goes wrong, the result of a fit Normal. I'm not whisking, therefore, ask that then elbows to bite, which is not removed.

* PanicPijon,
I would even say that the virgin sinelayk looks nicer than untouched Normal.
Too perekontrascheno in Norman.

But sinelaykom must be used carefully in the twilight, ISO 400 - this is the edge.

Post has been editedsergey_potapov - 19.08.19, 00:08

* PanicPijon,

It makes sense to keep in mind that if you switch to another color mode (superfayn \ normal \ sinelayk) may be required and change the exposure compensation. Usually within 1/3 stop.

sergey_potapov @ 19.08.19, 00:07*
Too perekontrascheno in Norman.

* sergey_potapov,

That's for sure. On the direct summer sun on the south, sinelayk = something that is necessary and without Lutov. Moreover, the clarity of the above. Normal is good on a cloudy day.

Post has been editedzherebil - 19.08.19, 00:17

Rep: (5)
PanicPijon @ 19.08.19, 00:02*
I'm not whisking,

* PanicPijon,
It is necessary to try so syak. In general, first shot everything in sinelayke, then put Lutha gets full, the then began to remove all the normals and has made a couple of their color profiles in the premiere and all. I think this is not the sinelayk not sho something medzhdu color profile and log, but again on the video with these cameras (matrix size) Lutha generally better not bet))))
Here's a video with a profilehttps://youtu.be/-dlfO8dGSbc

Post has been editedAndrej07 - 19.08.19, 00:20

Rep: (1)
sergey_potapov @ 18.08.19, 18:18*
Today wrote a little comparison with 4k material and it just shows that I do not like the Premier and how it uses the graphics card.
https://youtu.be/buBzen-uqt0

Do you like this also works the prime or better?

I look, thanks for example ..

in ediuse not work, do not know how he behaves .. to scroll to premiere I have the same smart, as you have in ediuse .. fulfills all the movements. If you turn off cuda, will also slow down to scroll.
suppose that in the whole of wine integrated graphics .. and can the processor .. When used cuda kernel, the video read "as is" without additional dekodinga .. but here it is clear that a soft-dekoding runs over cuda, which should not be.
in my case the situation is as follows: a stationary computer - integrated graphics is not at all, cuda all exports quiet, the processor is also at work, but it's not there ... on the laptop integrated graphics does not work if included diskretka, so the scheme identical stationary and everything works , how to.

IMHO, to 1660ti should not be so blunt premiere .. seems still to conflict vidyahu .. IMHO ..
By the way there's something else .. if anywhere in the settings enabled multiprotsessing video processing - switch off, because Video is worse ... maybe that will fix the problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In general, talked today with Sergey ... came to the conclusion that after all the prime - turd .. vidyaha and even helps in the process, but is not used premier full.
Conclusion - either suffer or go to other montazhki.

Post has been editedgpowerek - 19.08.19, 14:07

Rep: (127)
Sergey_potapov @ 08/18/19, 18:56*
the topic of how and how to mount 4k material from osmosis is no less relevant than the theme of external microphones that you bother with so much, and for the majority this microphone did not give up on a compact camera at all. (me, for example, too)

I generally mount on iPad mini 5 amateurly in LumaFusion, there are no brakes, everything is OK on the fly)
Although he writes that the file format is unsupported, there may be problems of the type, but sub-patterns are extremely rare

Rep: (12)
The Citylink discounts on accessories, took Kit Part 13, has long wanted, but not for a full price list) There and Case inexpensive, but I do not.

Post has been editedgamemecom - 19.08.19, 17:54

zherebil,

WHAT'S NEW
1. Added support for 3 Osmo Mobile.
2. Updates the editor to support editing on the basis of the tracks.
3. Adds 7 new filters to the editor.
4. Supports versions of Spanish and Russian language.
5. Fixes some problems and improve the overall quality of the application.

I have an older version and not updated.?

gamemecom @ 19.08.19, 17:53*
The Citylink discounts on accessories, took Kit Part 13, has long wanted, but not for a full price list) There and Case inexpensive, but I do not.

Thank you good people! All waited for the price tag on the wheel will throw off, and then the entire set is cheaper than off. store DJI: clap:

How to include it? Update itself does not seem to offer ...

* ua3igz,
I immediately joined himself

sergey_potapov @ 20.08.19, 13:51*
I immediately joined himself

Thank. Understood)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/05/20, 1:54