DJI Osmo Pocket | [other]

Rep: (2)
DJI Osmo Pocket

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
Osmo Pocket's miniature 3-axis stabilizer smooths camera movements, turning a regular video into a scene from a movie, be it a beautiful sunset or the baby’s first steps.

Osmo Pocket creates incredible images from everyday moments.
1/2, 3-inch matrix, a viewing angle of 80 В° and a f / 2.0 aperture provide
amazing picture quality, and the camera can record video in 4K
at 100 Mbps and get 12-megapixel images with a pixel size of 1.55 microns.

Osmo Pocket is more than smooth shooting and high quality images. The intelligent features of ActiveTrack, Dynamic Timelapse (Motionlapse) and Panorama 3x3 (3x3 Panorama) open up new shooting possibilities.

ORIGINAL VIDEO WITHOUT TREATMENT (4K @ 25)
Device characteristics
Dimensions 121.9 Г— 36.9 Г— 28.6 mm
Weight 116 g

CAMERA
1 / 2.3 "CMOS matrix
Effective Pixels: 12 million
Lens Viewing Angle: 80 В° F2.0
ISO range Photo: 100–3200
Videos: 100–3200
Exposure range 8–1 / 8000 s
Max. image resolution 4000 Г— 3000 pixels
Modes of photography Single-shot, panorama, time-lapse, dynamic time-lapse
4K Ultra HD video resolution: 3840 Г— 2160 24/25/30/48/50 / 60p
FHD: 1920 Г— 1080 24/25/30/48/50/60
Auto Video Modes
Max. 100 Mbps video bitrate
Supported file formats are FAT32 (≤32 GB), exFAT (>64 GB)
Photo JPEG / JPEG + DNG
Video MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC / H.264)
Compatible microSD memory cards, (max. Capacity: 256 GB)
48 kHz audio output, AAC format

STABILIZER
Working range of rotation angles Rotation: -230 В° ... + 50 В°
Slope: -95 В° ... + 50 В°
Roll: В± 45 В°
Max. adjustable speed 120 В° / s

BATTERY
Type Lithium Polymer
Capacity 875 mAh
Energy 6,738 W / h
Voltage 7.7 V
Operating temperature range 0 В° ... + 40 В° C
Operating time 140 min.
Charging time 73 min.
Shooting time:
4K60 - 40 min
4K30 - 60 min
1080p30 - 140 min
Useful information
Accessory kit:

Battery cover
Used for storing and charging Osmo Pocket with space for two microSD memory cards, four neutral density filters and two connectors for smartphones.

Wireless module
Provides Osmo Pocket connection to a smartphone via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to control and transfer data.

Regulator
It consists of a wheel for controlling the axis of rotation and tilt and two buttons to control the composition of the shooting.

Neutral density filter kit
Reduces the amount of light entering the matrix, and allows you to control camera settings with any lighting.

Waterproof case
Accessory for shooting with Osmo Pocket at a depth of 60 m - smooth frames and detailed images even in dim light.

Case
Provides protection for the Osmo Pocket when carrying.

3.5 mm adapter
Allows you to use an external microphone to improve the sound quality.

Smartphone adapter
The smartphone adapter (Lightning, USB-C) allows you to connect your smartphone to the Osmo Pocket and use the DJI Mimo app.

Monopod
Consists of a retractable rod, a joystick stabilizer, buttons on the handle and 1/4-inch tripod.

Accessories mount
Two different mounts for accessories.
Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS

Post has been editedcmotpu - 06.12.18, 15:49

Rep: (3)
TOSATECH @ 12/05/18, 20:18*
and when did the refusal come?

when the official orders began. THERE was written, something like an unavailable region.

TOSATECH @ 12/05/18, 20:18*
in which case, under warranty, take it to the official DJI service center in Moscow

Here it will be a little more difficult))) Of. there are no DJI repair cents in the Russian Federation. All service centers at official dealers are, as it were, their additional business. When a breakdown occurs, the official dealer looks at the reason. If the marriage, then he sends the device to China to the DJI factory (well, or to Europe, who has which channel). If the breakdown is the result of the customer’s action, they suggest repairing it for money. And this mechanism works only for goods purchased from them. If you bring them goods purchased elsewhere, they will refuse. As with iPhone phones, it doesn’t work out here)))).

Accordingly, if there was a breakdown of a device purchased in China, for example, on Ali, then you yourself go to the DJI website, fill out an application for warranty repairs and send the drone to them yourself. And to send there is not a problem, the problem is to take it back, because DJI will not send the device to the Russian Federation. They will write that they can only send it to China. In principle, there are now companies in the Russian Federation that can lead and lead to China. Usually these are those who deal with their products as an unofficial person.

Rep: (7)
Delich @ 12/06/18, 00:15*
GoPro's first drone failed. Due to power problems, the quadrocopter suddenly turned off and fell to the ground, so the company was forced to recall the product. To compensate for the drone's customers, the Hero 5 action camera was presented.

A bit is not true. Yes, they recalled, completed, and began to sell further. For more than a year now I have been using the GoPro Karma kit with Hero6 and the stabilizer. No problem, it flies 18-24 minutes, he doesn’t fly anywhere and doesn’t fall. Perhaps I didn’t pay special attention to Osmo Pocket if I hadn’t drowned the stabilizer in karma in beer. The camera is nothing, rinsed off the beer and all. The stabilizer mechanism with motors also seems to work, checked on a drone. But the pen-accumulator was irrevocably covered.

Sorry for the offtopic.

Now by Osmo Pocket
A quick guide to using Osmo Pocket. There are pages in Russian at the end: rolleyes:

Attached fileOsmo Pocket Quick Start Guide (mul) .pdf(7.31 MB)

Rep: (2)
I now estimated the cost of the camera and the necessary accessories, it goes under 50k. Too much for such a small camera. =)

Rep: (23)
1)https://youtu.be/ks_45hOfwO0

2) on avit accept orders ON after 15 days without prepayment.

Post has been editedzherebil - 06.12.18, 11:54

Zherebil @ 12/06/18, 17:29*

good comparison

Rep: (1)
RockTape @ 12/06/18, 02:15*
when the official orders began. THERE was written, something like an unavailable region.

Last night the status of my order changed to "Payment Status: Authorized", the next status should be sent. I hope the 15th will be sent. For it is written that the dispatch is 5-10 days after the payment is confirmed.

Rep: (13)
hell, I’ll start in Europe on the 24th, I will be in Poland and Germany. here apparently I don’t have time to buy ((someone in the know where in these countries is offline easier to buy and is it already there?

https://youtu.be/1Cg3oU7W_b0

Rep: (0)
Who wanted a drone for a poke?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHOeRkv0YyU

Rep: (7)
NoBodyX @ 12/06/2018, 18:33*
Who wanted a drone for a poke?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHOeRkv0YyU

😂😂😂
Yes, and the WiFi module. Well, what is not an option.

Rep: (71)
* NoBodyX , something at the osmo picture wants or it seemed to me as I look at the mobile.
apparently not for the action she. It’s interesting to see how it will shoot at 50-60 fps.

Post has been editedRon1n_s - 06.12.18, 20:14

Rep: (0)
* Ron1n_s,
noticed this too. I think the vibration from the drone is very different from the vibration of human steps or hands. perhaps, when connected to the drone, the stabilization mode will change (unless, of course, Dji releases a drone for him)

By the way, I bought Dji Osmo Mobile 2 at a very tasty price on black Friday. But the store did not manage to bring it to the warehouse on time and they called me back if I agreed to wait or collect the money. In general, I took the money. Plus, I have a Meizu MX4 phone, which is already 4 years old (it’s still good, but the RAM is too small, and even today the camera is on fire, although there are not many new-fangled modes). He was going to take soon also a new phone (aimed at Meizu 16x). In general, I went out to the bag somewhere around 400-500 bucks for everything. But he learned about Pocket and changed all plans. Now I think to take it and some other smartphone is simpler. Video quality will be even higher than 16x, and I don’t really need anything from the phone except a good camera (and Pocket takes over this problem). For the money will come out +/- the same way.

Post has been editedNoBodyX - 06.12.18, 20:53

https://youtu.be/dQsjwno8GOA

Rep: (13)
* zherebil,

generally not a very adequate comrade) you can dare to turn off and not listen to anything further, after he says that a smartphone for 15 thousand removes no worse) well, it's just lol))) I neighing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yxln9sN-jc
and dayhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_GoH6SdA7Q
clip shot on osmo poket (as posted by)

Second music video I did for the artist KESH MON3Y
Shot with DJI MAVIC AIR and DJI OSMO POCKET
Took around 2 hrs to shoot
Edited using Premiere Pro CC

just posted, just 2 views))
as for me for such a baby is very cool!

Post has been editeddelich - 07.12.18, 00:32

I want to catch this moron

* zirvistramir
Oh, they won’t give him a camera for review. It's a pity. The camera is much better than him. And against his stupid background would light up even more brilliantly. Now, suddenly, I realized who the osmochka reminds me of. Her .. Not an electric razor. This is Masha. From "Masha and the Bear." Dolly. Nimble. Sitting high - looking far.

as for me for such a baby is very cool!

* delich
We do not lose sight of the fact that the baby has an outstanding aperture ratio = 2.0, which contributes to low noise during night shooting. I wonder whose lens. Judging by the quality of the picture is not inferior to the top compacts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKrPFEDABGM
released a video with asset track tests (tracking objects)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYQxjpwXv2Y
significant comparison with glimpses in low light

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/04/19, 04:49