Getting control of your phone on Symbian ^ 3

Rep: (0)
There is a Nokia 700 phone, OS Symbian ^ 3. He most likely failed the sensor, reacts to the buttons, does not touch the screen (if you rub the screen like a genie for a very long time, it may eventually respond, but this grater became less and less successful, and now it’s not possible to get a reaction). Sometimes the sensor started to work well, but after recharging (stably) glitches started again. Now the phone is turned off, I can turn it on only before entering the pin code, I can not enter it - the sensor does not respond. Is it possible to somehow connect the phone to the computer, and transfer the sensor commands via USB? To turn on the phone and merge data from it. Maybe there is some kind of technological utility, maybe (what the hell is not joking), you can connect a mouse to it via USB and type numbers?)

Rep: (325)
* zcorvid , connecting to a computer is possible, but it seems only through the program. I remember descriptions of glitches with touchscreens while being on charging from non-native chargers and after that, maybe you also have something like that, try another charger.

Post has been editedvlastdoloy - 29.11.18, 15:57

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19, 20:46