Huawei Mate 20, HMA-L29, HMA-AL29
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ |

Camera specifications
Main camera:
Leica Vario-Summilux H
1: 1.8-2.4 / 17-52 ASPH

Sensor1:
Sony IMX351 Exmor RS
The size of the sensor 5.822mm (1 / 3.09 ″)
Pixel size 1.0Ојm
16MP sensor resolution
Phase Autofocus (PDAF) - Yes
Electronic Stabilization (EIS) - Yes
Lens:
2.26mm
17mm (35mm equivalent)
Appertura f / 2.2

Sensor2:
Sony IMX380 Exmor RS
The size of a sensor is 7.81 mm (1 / 2.3 ")
Pixel size 1.55 Ојm
12MP sensor resolution
Phase Autofocus (PDAF) - Yes
Electronic Stabilization (EIS) - No
Lens:
4.75mm
27mm (35mm equivalent)
Appertura f / 1.8

Sensor3:
Sony IMX355 Exmor RS
Sensor size 1/4 "
8MP Sensor Resolution
No other information yet

Sensor3 (IMX355 alternative):
OmniVision OV8856
Sensor size 1/4 “
Pixel size 1.12Ојm
8MP Sensor Resolution
Phase Autofocus (PDAF) - No
Electronic Stabilization (EIS) - 1080p (2112x1188), (1920x1080), 720p (1408x792), and more
Lens:
3.95mm
54mm (52mm) (35mm equivalent)
Appertura f / 2.4

Front (selfie) camera:
OFILM

Sensor:
Sony IMX576 Exmor RS
The size of the sensor is 6.48mm (1 / 2.78 ")
Pixel size 0.9Ојm
24MP sensor resolution
Phase Autofocus (PDAF) - No
Electronic Stabilization (EIS) - No
Lens:
3.84mm
26mm (35mm equivalent)
Appertura f / 2.0

The camera program adds the following to the photo:
If shot on the main, then IIMX380IMX351HYBRID_SUNNY
If shot on the front, then IMX576_OFILM
Useful

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 11.04.19, 21:21
Reason for editing: Interpretation of exif abbreviations for Mate 20

Rep: (69)
How does the apparatus take children in motion? a lot of lubricants?

Rep: (21)
All on the machine

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (7)
motion blur is dependent on lighting. the less light, the longer the shutter speed sets, the more grease is obtained. poor lighting for any device - these are difficult conditions for good shots (not only for phones). You need either a static object so that it does not move or add lighting, the same flash, use manual settings. in mate 20 they are present.

Rep: (235)
And why does it feel like the photos are out of focus, which is interesting, is that all?
I downloaded a couple of photos and set them as the background of the PC desktop, did you get the feeling that the desktop is blurry?
This is noticeable if you take any of the photos from this topic and increase it with a standard Windows viewer by at least one division.

Another evening video. The 1080 video (60k) turned out to be all smeared, but I'll post it for comparison. It can be judged by how much light was at that time. The other two clips 1080 (30) and 4K turned out to be lighter.
And another video - the work of autofocus in the evening

Posted on 12/21/2018, 17:13:

And a few photos: the first three - auto mode, slide-comparison of auto and night, lion-auto, night, aperture

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached file1080 (30) .mp4(19.76 MB)
Attached file1080 (60) .mp4(17.38 MB)
Attached file4K.mp4(52.87 MB)
Attached fileautofocus operation 1080 (30) .mp4(26.33 MB)

Rep: (2)
Who would record a noisy video in order to hear how the sound is being written and the noise canceler is working.

Rep: (2)
Sergey V.S. @ 12.21.18, 16:08*
Another evening video. The 1080 video (60k) turned out to be all smeared, but I'll post it for comparison. From it one can judge how much light was at that time. The other two clips 1080 (30) and 4K turned out to be lighter.
And another video - the work of autofocus in the evening

Posted on 12/21/2018, 16:13:

And a few photos: the first three - auto mode, slide-comparison of auto and night, lion-auto, night, aperture

I like your photos) which day I choose between 1+ 6T / p20 / mate20. Here I am inclined to MATE20. If possible - show subject photos and macro more, for example toothpaste: blush:

Posted on 12/21/2018, 18:18:

Dear users, the video is so bad that short clips shot in daylight near the window, for example, will not be so hot for insta?

I also considered buying 1 + 6t (in our city you can 8/128 for 41t. Take it with an annual guarantee, but it was not available, only on order. Therefore, I did not hold it in my hands. I watched a lot of flattering reviews on the Internet ... But there is amoled ... Many complain about it, burnout, eye strain ... Therefore, I decided to opt for mate 20)
made a macro (I just took not the pasta, but sour cream with ketchup), and a few more photos:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
catch a couple of photos) all evening or night.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedFrukdima - 22.12.18, 12:47

Compare photos of honor10 and mate 20 (1.3 and 5 photos - honor10). If in good and average lighting the results are approximately the same (but, it seems to me, the color rendering and clarity of the mate20 are still better), then in the dark the night mode of the mate 20 clearly wins. Moreover, on honor 10 I tried several times to get a sharp shot, but it didn’t work out. On mate 20, the picture came out the first time ... Obviously, something was finalized in it and stabilization (apparently electronic) works better, which eliminates shaking hands ....

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I dabbled here with p20 light.
Photos from the balcony, through the glass, night mode.
Attached Image

A few frames made. I share. Photos with the modes are signed. It was interesting to compare the first angle, where there is an option with a flash, automatic and night mode. The flash illuminated everything pretty well, but the night option looks more natural. Also, the machine took a good shot ...

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSergey V.S. - 22.12.18, 19:14

There are also two videos - 1080 (30) and 4k.

Posted on 12/22/2018, 19:22:

And who cares how the smartphone microphone writes. Only it is advisable to evaluate not with the dynamics of the smartphone, but rather with headphones ... In my opinion, the sound writes well ....

Attached files

Attached file1080 (30) -tree.mp4(23.39 MB)
Attached file4k-Elka.mp4(74.03 MB)
Attached fileVid_20181222_184058.mp4(22.72 MB)

Rep: (15)
Comparison of P20pro, Mate20 and Mate 20pro cameras.http: //www.mobile-revi...o-p20pro-cameras.shtml

Rep: (3)
People, I think about buying this body.
Tell me all the same, is there optical stabilization during photography?
And then from the description of the camera is not clear.

Night mode, wide angle and normal.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Photographed through glass, so the glare in the frame.

Post has been editedvs. - 24.12.18, 08:38

* Godzic81,
No, no.* vs., All the same, width needs light

Rep: (4)
AI blurs the picture, can you test? Please take a couple of photos of the landscape with the on and off AI cameras?

A___L___E___X @ 12.24.18, 12:25*
AI blurs the picture, can you test? Please take a couple of photos of the day landscape with on and off AI
Most of the photos in the topic were made with AI. The landscape is depressing now} -) The first without AI

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
Most of the photos in the topic were made with AI.
Thank.
With low light everything is clear.
I would like to see how AI affects the detail of daytime photos with small details.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/13/19, 15:37