> Attention!

Dear forum users, before creating a topic, please familiarize yourself withCatalog of discussion topics and FAQs.

HTC Artemis P3300 / HTC Love P3350 - Discussion | HTC P3300 / O2 XDA Orbit / T-Mobile MDA III / DOPOD P800W / Orange SPV

Rep: (426)
HTC Artemis / Love Discussion
HTC P3300 / HTC P3350 / O2 XDA Orbit / T-Mobile MDA III / DOPOD P800W / Orange SPV m650
Attached Image

Description | Discussion | Accessories пїЅ | FAQ | FAQ on flashing пїЅ | Flashing - Discussion. Part 2 пїЅ

Before asking a question, read carefully.Meet the PDA, PPC FAQ, Registry tweaks

Ignorance of these rules is no excuse.
Very important!

Check outForum Rules! Ignorance of these rules is no excuse.
1. Who will post primitive questions onwhich answers have already been given(An example is the question of switching a standard keyboard to English) - be extremely careful! Search has not been canceled, and if so, then the punishment in accordance with the rules of the forum!
2. Do not ask questions answers. which are in the FAQ.
3. pp.5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
4. pp.4.7.1. When answering an existing topic, try to formulate your question or answer so that it is understandable to the other forum participants. Avoid flooding, philosophizing, lyrical digressions.
5. Offtopic and flood punishable, remember this.
4.18. It is forbidden to deviate from the topic. For example, in the topic devoted to Spb Pocket Plus it is forbidden to discuss the work of other today’s plugins, except for comparing them with Pocket Plus.

K
Dear users!
Before you ask a question - lookour FAQ. Respect your and other people's time.
Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" - increasing reputation
( Attached Image). If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the button.Attached Imageand let us know who helped you.

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 29.08.16, 14:59

Rep: (1)
* Sanchez_61 Thanks, I thought about it, but it seemed unnecessary and difficult to remove the front panel. I will check.

Rep: (1)
* Sanchez_61 , the cable has reconnected - the same picture. from visible damage only this point (blue arrow indicated)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (7)
* dreamresh the photo is not visible, it is better to look under the microscope of course. It happens so the tracks burn out, and maybe a special gap is made from the technical side.

Rep: (2)
After the fall, he began to turn off after 15-20 minutes of use. I think either the battery or the power controller.

Rep: (107)
I got this animal in the version of T-Mobile MDA III quite alive in good condition. I remember at the end of 2006 when I first appeared costing huge money in the region of $ 750 at the start of sales !!
And now there is a purely symbolic trifle and nothing more. But it is quite possible to nostalgic for the times of Windows Mobile, have pumped up toys for themselves since then, since everything is on the forum)

A photo of my little animal) Only I have already reflashed it for a lighter firmware, so that I could normally use it without brakes.
It's funny now in 2019 to read the discussion of this phone, especially in those years when it was popular, I have already read many pages, but I haven’t mastered all 221 yet.
I use it now, fill in the gap from the 2000s, we do not have a super-tech mobile infrastructure like in developed countries, everything was as before with minor changes, so even with Windows Mobile you can walk as usual. Yes, there are no modern and fast Internet instant messengers, but for them I have another phone, and I personally rarely need them, once a week or less.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedparaloid - 05.03.19, 00:19

Rep: (4)
[SNAР·PBACK] 437582 [/ s0]s u

Artemka got today in perfect condition (almost new) but locked up under the T-Mobile operator. I decided to unblock it, untie it from the operator so that I could see any SIM cards.
It turned out to be a rotten business these days, all references to this question have long been beaten and dead, 2019 is in the yard and if everything is not so bad with the firmware and SPL, then the operator’s unlocking is hard.
To be honest, I didn’t really hope to find a package of software for unlocking, I rummaged through the Internet all already broken and went down in history. But I did not give up and in the end, after a long and persistent search, I still found a set on an unlock on one foreign resource.
There was even an instruction from the author about how and what to do, it’s a pity in English that I don’t really understand (I had to act as if I were lucky, I barely unlocked it, flashed the firmware and the radio fresh and now the communicator is ready for work!

Rep: (196)
* paraloid Well, here the archiver here lay out

Well, here the archiver put it out

I think, and how best to lay out, I have two important ready-made CAB files and an archive in 7z format in which everything else. How do I understand this need to add these files in the message?

Rep: (196)
in the message to add these files?
Yes, so calmer.

Here I am posting a set of software on the unlock (decoupling from the operator) of our Artyomka, so that he could see any SIM cards and not just foreign operators.
In the archive there are two important CAB files that are put on the communicator, plus the instruction in English and the archive of software that you need to unpack, in general, all things in one place.

Attached files

Attached fileArtemis_Sim Unlock.rar(3.63 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 18:33