> Attention!

Dear forum users, before creating a topic, please familiarize yourself withCatalog of discussion topics and FAQs.

HTC Artemis P3300 / HTC Love P3350 - Discussion | HTC P3300 / O2 XDA Orbit / T-Mobile MDA III / DOPOD P800W / Orange SPV

Rep: (426)
HTC Artemis / Love Discussion
HTC P3300 / HTC P3350 / O2 XDA Orbit / T-Mobile MDA III / DOPOD P800W / Orange SPV m650
Attached Image

Description | Discussion | Accessories пїЅ | FAQ | FAQ on flashing пїЅ | Flashing - Discussion. Part 2 пїЅ

Before asking a question, read carefully.Meet the PDA, PPC FAQ, Registry tweaks

Ignorance of these rules is no excuse.
Very important!

Check outForum Rules! Ignorance of these rules is no excuse.
1. Who will post primitive questions onwhich answers have already been given(An example is the question of switching a standard keyboard to English) - be extremely careful! Search has not been canceled, and if so, then the punishment in accordance with the rules of the forum!
2. Do not ask questions answers. which are in the FAQ.
3. pp.5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
4. pp.4.7.1. When answering an existing topic, try to formulate your question or answer so that it is understandable to the other forum participants. Avoid flooding, philosophizing, lyrical digressions.
5. Offtopic and flood punishable, remember this.
4.18. It is forbidden to deviate from the topic. For example, in the topic devoted to Spb Pocket Plus it is forbidden to discuss the work of other today’s plugins, except for comparing them with Pocket Plus.

K
Dear users!
Before you ask a question - lookour FAQ. Respect your and other people's time.
Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" - increasing reputation
( Attached Image). If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the button.Attached Imageand let us know who helped you.

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 29.08.16, 14:59

Rep: (2)
Uncle_James ,

Thank you, I will call the shops tomorrow.

Good day. I called today in several offices, they said that there are no larger capacity batteries: (There are only regular ones.

Rep: (35)
greetings to all! Tell me - have you not yet torn out the program from 3350 which on the big clock shows and sets up a quick start? if you have already pulled - lay here pliz!

Rep: (1)
I agree with Fotoelementom I liked the HTC Plus program. If anyone can get out of the body, thank you so much.

Good day! Faced a problem: the device does not see old SIM cards ... I have a St. Petersburg Megaphone map, I bought it recently, put it on, turn it on - everything is OK, no problems and the phone and EDGE everything works! I took a card from a friend (Megaphone and also new), everything works! I try to put other cards (apparently older versions from MTS, Megafon or Beeline, the device simply does not see it! As if it does not exist at all!
What can be wrong? The SC said it was not a malfunction of the phone, that if the phone had broken down, it would not work at all. Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

Rep: (0)
Watching the topic dead, what's up ??? Are owners of 3350 a little ???
I understand that the 3350 is the first musical communicator. Who used the BL stereo headset from SE write off the sound.
mikhail.zarubin: I know such a joint on the L7 Motor. Go to the operator and change the SIM card, they must change it for free. There is a difference in nutrition on older consumption.

Post has been editedTyln - 03.06.07, 13:33

Rep: (459)
K
Editing, moderation and initialization of the topic header ...

Post has been editedStalker_Se7en - 26.11.09, 08:36

Rep: (108)
The regiment arrived - I am now also the happy owner of p3350 :-)

Who already put wm6 on love? How "sensations"? Does it make sense to move? Maybe a performance test on a thread video hold?

Rep: (108)
Is there still at least 1 lover? :)
Does anyone know if there will be an official update for our typewriter? Just thinking about the expediency of installation. Everything would be fine, but a) loss of warranty b) painfully like the built-in launcher, which I will lose with other “specialized” software if I switch to vm6 for Artemis. Who knows how to "pull out" those watches from the desktop with a typewriter?

The machine itself can not get enough. Well, just all causes a delight. Very handy machine. I advise everyone, their money is definitely.

I bought a few days ago. The device is fine with everything, the only negative is a very small photo of the subscriber when making calls, less than 1 sq. Cm. It is impossible to look at the face, tell me how you can fix it!

Rep: (107)
_Rolan_ go to the topic convenient dialer,http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15257&hl=I have an assembly from DAD and the color is nice and the photo is glacial. 2Logos with lovers is all right, just as you can see there is no discussion, I have been hanging out in April in the discussion thread of Artemis P3300, the device is almost the same, the main difference is the presence of the built-in hardware, we have 128 MB of flash memory in its place. There really is a practical moderator and the 250 pages in the topic are lost, but at least study the FAQ thoroughly and read the topic in general, you will find a lot for yourself. And don't forget to put this here.http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=45266&view=findpost&p=865639otherwise, problems with the memory card are guaranteed.

Post has been editedUncle_James - 23.07.07, 09:39

Uncle James Thank you, there are no problems with the memory card yet. And how much then all the memory is 256mb? I have a hard disk 125,04 mb.

Rep: (107)
Not yet, this does not mean that they will not be when you lose the data on the card will be too late. In the topic on the p3300, now there is no way to find a huge number of posts dedicated to problems with the map and methods for eliminating them, I also thought at first that this problem would not affect me, but we have the same platform: ARTE3000 and krakozyabry in the name of the files on the map, I did Received, even now the other day after XP, installing anew, the software forgot to install this patch and krakozyabry appeared oO

I have a problem! I have merged my address book from my old phone and I don’t understand how I can throw it on love !!! in activesync 4.2 the parameter contacts is not active :(

Rep: (106)
M
<span style = 'font-size: 15pt; line-height: 100%'>[color =: red]who wants to help the forum and people by creating a FAQ on this topic - please knock on the PM. knowledge of the subject is a must. and the ability to give a forum once every 2 weeks for 2-3 hours is necessary. how and what to do - tell [/ color]</ span>

ps. Sending a request - do not forget to specify the url of this ad. Fact not only on this topic is done :)

Communicator talkHTC Love
HTC P3350 / others
Discussion | FAQ пїЅ | FAQ on flashing пїЅ | Re-Flashing - Discussion пїЅ

Before you ask a question - lookour FAQ. Respect your and other people's time.

Here is a hat.
Artemis and Love: they are as similar as possible, so the FAQ and FAQ for reflashing are the same, only note the point with GPS.

Rep: (89)
Camerid what are youthisThe article is uploaded. Look at the dates. All of us in those days (with the rare exception of the lucky ones who do not have kryakozabs by definition) suffered only from ONE prolema - a kryakozyabr on a memory card.
After the release of the patch, this problem is eliminating, I see only one problem - how can I increase the RAM!?
In all other respects, our device is simply unique! : victory:
Small, stylish, strong (if the screen is not screwed into an angle), loud, everything that it should works on it, the battery holds for a long time, the native bundle - there is no place better, etc.
Essno, there are also their cockroaches. This is a memory card under SIMKA, a weak processor (but a long service life), a bit of RAM is free even on a bare machine and ..... Yes, I can’t find anything else at all.
If something is buggy on it, then this is either OUR-curve handles, or - in service. Just because he does not produce. And this, you know, is very important!

Rep: (62)
Yes, I can not find something else.

Actually, this is enough, especially against the background of the support demonstrated by HTC.

I was very impressed with their krakozabrami (half a year they waited for a patch ... however) and kidalo with WM6.

The most unfortunate my acquisition. Alas.

Rep: (89)
Eilede everything was true. All this grieved (I repeat, except for those who did not have kryakozyabr at all!).
Support NTS is not a fountain, I agree, but who has it much better? Only in the nuances.

And what do you esche in it finishes? Lack VM6? Why do you need it? The only thing would be clear if some program would not work in VM5 and you would need VM6 for this. But no !? And if you are a lover of pokovyryatsa in the dashboard of software, then you and great on an informal Kulibinsky firmware. I would understand if there was VM3 in our device, and many necessary programs would not be installed, and so ... On the contrary, not all the programs are adapted for VM6. Starting with smart dealers and ending with keyboards ....
Or have you already bought Vista on BB? :-R

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 18:09