RESOLUTION SCREEN 3840X2160 (ULTRA HD)
SERIES -
DIAGONAL (CM) 165
DIAGONAL (DPI) 65
GENERAL \ SYSTEM
ANDROID OPERATING SYSTEM
OPERATING SYSTEM VERSION 6.0
DISPLAY
DISPLAY MODEL (according to information from LG Display LC650EGY-SKM3 TP) \ (in the service menu T650QVN06.3)
LED MATRIX LIGHT TYPE
RATIO OF THE PARTIES 16: 9
HORIZONTAL RESOLUTION (PIX) 3840
VERTICAL RESOLUTION (PIX) 2160
ANGLE ON REVIEW ON HORIZONTAL 178
VERTICAL VIEW ANGLE 178
RESPONSE TIME (MS) 6.5
BRIGHTNESS (CD / M2) 250
CONTRAST 5500: 1
NUMBER OF FLOWERS 16700000
TUNER
DVB-S2 YES
DVB-T2 YES
CI + SLOT 1
ANALOG TV-TUNER YES
DVB-C YES
CI SLOT YES
TUNER \ ANALOG
SECAM DK YES
NUMBER OF MEMORABLE CHANNELS 100
DICODER NICAM STEREO YES
TELETEXT YES
TUNER \ DIGITAL
DVB-T2 MPEG4 YES
NUMBER OF MEMORABLE CHANNELS 1000
ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION PROGRAM YES
COMMUNICATION
WI-FI YES
WI-FI STANDARDS 802.11 B, G, N
LAN YES
RJ45 LAN STANDARD
MEDIA PLAYER \ CODECTS
H.265 YES
SOUND
NUMBER OF INTEGRATED SPEAKERS (PC) 2
OUTPUT POWER ON CHANNEL (W) 8
INPUTS
SATELLITE LNB IN (PC) 1
COMPOSITE (AV) (PC) 2
COMPONENT Y PB PR VIDEO INPUT (PC) 1
RF IN (ST) 1 ANTENNA INPUT
PC INPUT VGA (D-SUB + PC AUDIO) (PC) 1
USB-PORT (PC) 2
HDMI (PC) 3
HDMI VERSION 1.4
NETWORK WIRE INPUT (PC) 1
OUTPUTS
HEADPHONES O 3.5 (PCS) 1
COAXIAL DIGITAL AUDIO OUT (PC) 1
USB
USB VERSION 2.0
MEMORY
RAM MEMORY (GB) 1.5
BUILT-IN MEMORY (GB) 8
OPTIONS
NOISE SUPPORTING YES
TIMER SLEEP YES
LANGUAGES MENU RUSSIAN, ENGLISH
FASTENING VESA YES STANDARD
TYPE MOUNT VESA 400X400
REMOTE CONTROL
AVAILABILITY OF THE REMOTE CONTROL YES
POWER SUPPLY ELEMENT AAA
NUMBER OF POWER SUPPLY ELEMENTS (PCS) 2
POWER SUPPLY
POWER SUPPLY UNIT TYPE
POWER CONSUMPTION IN OPERATING MODE (W) 200
POWER SUPPLY \ BUILT IN
POWER INPUT VOLTAGE (V (Hz)) 220-240 V ~ 50 Hz
DIMENSIONS / DEVICES DIMENSIONS
WIDTH (MM) 1460
HEIGHT (MM) 837
DEPTH (MM) 82
DIMENSIONS / SIZES WITH STAND
WIDTH (MM) 1460
HEIGHT (MM) 904
DEPTH (MM) 285
WEIGHT (KG) 19.3
DIMENSIONS / PACKING DIMENSIONS
WIDTH (MM) 1600
HEIGHT (MM) 950
DEPTH (MM) 180
WEIGHT (GROSS) (CG) 25.1
APPEARANCE
HULL COLOR BLACK (B)
FRONT PANEL FINISH METAL
EQUIPMENT
REMOTE CONTROL YES
POWER SUPPLY (PC) 2
FASTENERS FOR STAND YES
OPERATION MANUAL YES
WARRANTY SHIP YES

Photo \ Comparison of 42 inch TV with 65LEX-6039
Attached Image

Attached Image

Useful
1. In the service menu, you can go "source 2 5 8 0"
2. The problem with YouTube (sound appears, a picture appears, and everything hangs) is connected with the words of TP with the update of Youtube to version 2.03.XX. To solve the problem, you need to roll back the version of Youtube to 2.02.14 (go to the Play Market and remove the updates from the YouTube application. And then disable the automatic update of applications in the Play Market settings).
TV Box Software Directory
Overview
The problem with the constant lag sound on YouTube
Google services

Difference 6027 from 6039
Difference 6027 from 6039 according to information from TP only in the thickness of the frame. In 6027 it is 1.5 cm and has a corrugated structure, in 6039 it is 1 cm and more glossy.

Firmware
File and instruction on firmware from Tech Support BBK.Judging by the name is only suitable for the matrix T650QVN06.3(but it is not exactly)
Firmware file:
https://yadi.sk/d/5-dhB0N377u48g
Instruction
https://yadi.sk/i/M9YIEZAdEIejXQ

K
For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 12.02.19, 15:51
Reason for editing: Google services

Rep: (39)
I want to watch movies in 4K, the computer is approximately 5m

If all devices on the same network (it is desirable to connect the wires), then pick up on computer DLNA server and watch TV all shares content.
p. s. with a conventional NFS balls will slow 4K with a higher bitrate

Rep: (4)
Good day. There are those who have this firmware (the one in the hat) here is this model sewn BBK 65LEX-6027 / UTS2C LED? And it affects whether the firmware serial number? For in service support said that on presentation of the serial number will firmware! Tv ordered it on the road.

Rep: (9)
* Fakirgold I sewed 27yu model, I have a matrix coincide. The serial number is not changed. Then for interasa wrote in mn, so I sent tighter firmware marking in file name was one to one and the same creation date, from 10/10/18. Size coincided.

Post has been editedE398i - 06.12.18, 19:03

Rep: (3)
Lord, there is someone who has 6039 model? Digital TV shows? I have to search for them was killed Automatically catches only analogue

Rep: (44)
* gogol678
displays and DTV and ATV

Rep: (3)
* entarion , Tell me how to do it? Can artful setting where I missed something? It can be personal.

gogol678 @ 06.12.18, 19:12*
Lord, there is someone who has 6039 model? Digital TV shows? I have to search for them was killed Automatically catches only analogue

* gogol678
I just 6039, it shows everything.
You tried to do as I wrote to you on like your message? Namely BEFORE autosearching change the value to "broadcast" to "cable"?
Just need the antenna is not an ordinary slingshot home for tsirfovyh channels, either from the provider or a special digital television (also homemade).
The latter can be done independently for 10 minutes, such as in this video (tested, works fine):
Antenna for digital TV

Rep: (0)
Help set the TV to the network he saw WD MyCloud storage. TV sees the network.

Rep: (10)
How are you viewing Trikolorovskih 4k channels, and then write it on the telly version of HEVC is required 5.2 or higher.

6039. The model has been updated to firmware of the cap (before this was some kind of May Day) and there was a problem. When changing the ratios of the parties in a video player (VLC, Mx, perfect) black stripes are removed by stretching the video vertically without saving proportions. Normal video clips only in Program mode, but then a problem with the quality and video performance. Can someone advise that? Or give the old firmware.

Rep: (165)
Also bought a 6039 model in the Citylink, with the delivery cost in 40,19t. Already I can not believe that such money could snatch a normal sane 65 "4K TV set After installation took almost an entire wall Although there about reviews take in the wagon -. Got into quite a tiny hatchback Toyota Vitz, siduhu back down the shelf to remove all fit up the front seats. Immediately update the proshivochku, let's see what will change.

Rep: (9)
Updated software as described in the instructions, it worked out. Youtube app was able to connect to the phone, 4k resolution settings was to choose. But just as there was a problem again with this app. After a few days of operation Appear braking, then the sound came with a fixed delay. Yeshe the next day when you start to youtube videos, hangs the application.
If you turn off the TV and pull out of the socket and then plug back the application to normal operation. I tried to remove Update- did not help.

I wrote about it in TA, waiting for an answer.

Rep: (1)
DISPLAY MODEL (according to information from LG Display LC650EGY-SKM3 TP) \ (in the service menu T650QVN06.3)

T650QVN06.3 - VA is the matrix?

Does anyone have an old firmware on the model 6039?

Rep: (165)
Firmware 6027 and 6039 identical (iron completely identical, different front frame material, at 6039 metal at 6027 - plastic). The cap is suitable for both models.
I beg your 6039 - all went well, although I beg times since 5th, not vidilas flash drive. YouTube browser and still perform poorly. Smart TV that is, that is not present. android often hinders interface.
If you are interested, I can remove the indicators matrix, available calorimeter Spyder 4 the PRO, which is calibrated monitors for many years. Matrix is ​​likely or ASV or S-MVA, which in principle is the same.

Post has been editedvital_xbc - 09.12.18, 08:19

Who has the experience of interaction of the TV and set-top box, for example, the same mi tv box?

Post has been editedDenis shnek - 09.12.18, 13:13
Reason for editing: spelling

E398i @ 08.12.18, 22:12*
Updated software as described in the instructions, it worked out. Youtube app was able to connect to the phone, 4k resolution settings was to choose. But just as there was a problem again with this app. After a few days of operation Appear braking, then the sound came with a fixed delay. Yeshe the next day when you start to youtube videos, hangs the application.
If you turn off the TV and pull out of the socket and then plug back the application to normal operation. I tried to remove Update- did not help.

I wrote about it in TA, waiting for an answer.

* E398i,

The problem with YouTube for all to this gland, read about it from other branches, where TVs with the same iron. Updated Youtube you in vain. It was necessary to update the firmware, then go to the Google account, then go to Google Play and disable automatic updates of applications. And do not update more than Youtube. Then the work will be bearable. BUT, most simply install another Yutuba application, namely YouTube Vanced (only drawback is it is a mouse only).

Maintenance think you advise to reset to the factory. I was advised it is not clear in any situation.

Posted on 12/09/2018, 17:27:

Denis Shnek @ 09.12.18, 13:12*
Who has the experience of interaction of the TV and set-top box, for example, the same mi tv box?

* Denis Shnek
I tried to connect my existing Chinese console M8S.
Plus, this set-top box was too small to use it on postoyanku. 4k console does not pull. And everything else can the television itself is not bad.

Posted on 12/09/2018, 17:29:

entarion @ 09.12.18, 03:39*
Does anyone have an old firmware on the model 6039?

* entarion

The technical support to ask BBK website, then no one.

Rep: (0)
please tell me what point in the service menu to adjust the backlight? I would slightly reduce

P.S. I connect to the TV nvidia shield. HDR does not see. HDMI 2.0 enabled. possible problem 1.4HDMI cable forward to the parcel with 2.0, I'll try.

Post has been editeds167 - 10.12.18, 18:54

Those who like things with bad pixels? We found ourselves a few. Perhaps this is the norm. With two meters invisible and dynamics is also not visible.

And how it with the sound quality of affairs?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/06/19, 00:47