lavabot
Message#1
25.11.18, 16:19
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 417
Check in: 02.06.17

I bought for an elderly mother whose memory problems this phone is for the elderly and children with GPS monitoring function. Now I study, as I study, I want to discuss the teams, the operation of GPS, as well as the possibility of reducing the mobile Internet traffic and its monitoring.
If I just use this phone for a mobile connection via the Internet to the site of the GPS service provider, then I cannot put additional software to monitor the traffic, and if I create a connection for this phone to my server and from it to the service provider for unlimited wired internet then I will be able to control both traffic and learn how to optimize it.
But I'll start from the beginning. Chipset: MTK6260
Your site for GPS navigator: Tracksolid.com
As I study the teams, I’ll discuss them here.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedlavabot - 25.11.18, 16:31

--------------------
It will be always ...
lavabot
Message#2
12.12.18, 15:17
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 417
Check in: 02.06.17

Here is the first unsolved problem:
I want to use the tracker on request, only if my mother is lost, or my mother cannot explain to me where she is, and so it will be off all the time.
There are two possibilities for this:
1. GPRSON command, 0 # - disconnecting the GPRS device, without which the GPS device will not work on this device, since its GPS sensor is connected via the Internet to the GPS service provider's server, and from there the coordinates arrive either on the application or via SMS.
2 Disconnection of the mobile Internet in the LK provider.
There is also a time setting command for GPS, but it does not solve the problem, because the device still uses Internet traffic, even if the GPS is turned off by this command.
I would like to understand why traffic is used and minimize this traffic.
The Chinese advised to make the settings, I made them, but it became even worse.

Before changing the settings, the device consumed 200 KB of traffic every hour.
After the change, the device will consume the same 200 KB of traffic, but already every 10 minutes.
Why I do not understand, checked all the settings that could affect I do not understand.

I made changes to the trail. settings:

command: heartbeat interval setting T = 1 - 300 minutes, uploading heartbeat packet interval; default: 5 minutes - set 300 minutes.

command: LBS / GPS Data transmition interval TIMER,<T1>, [T2] where T1 = 0-60 min LBS positioning upload interval; 0: not upload; default: 0 - left default meaning.
T2 = 0.5 - 18000 seconds; GPS positioning data upload interval; default: 30 second - set 18000 sec.

command turn on / off GPS timing and positioning GTIMER, [T] # - T = 0, 1-300 minutes; GPS timing interval work: 0 - disable GPS timing positioning. The default value is 0 - left by default.

Post has been editedlavabot - 12.12.18, 16:43

--------------------
It will be always ...

mobile version    Now: 05/07/19 06:51