> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Family Pocket Portable Console

Rep: (0)
Hello! I would like to know if it’s possible to somehow flash this console or fill my games into it. You can connect it to a PC, but the computer does not recognize it. Maybe there is some opportunity to do this?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (1472)
* unreal546,
Is there more information about the console?

Dyuss
Nope, I took it with ali for a thousand, I only know the name, it is charged through the mini usb standard, you can connect to the TV set, and so without a clue

Posted on 11/28/2018, 2:00 p.m.:

* Dyuss,
Nope, I took it with ali for a thousand, I only know the name, it is charged through the mini usb standard, you can connect to the TV set, and so without a clue

Rep: (1472)
* unreal546,
If there would be more information, we could try to break it.

I join the topic, I bought the console everything is happy in it, but I would like to add my games, the PC does not see it as a carrier, but I think that if you want, you can somehow break it, I would be glad to your advice.

Posted on 12/05/2018, 20:18:

There is really no information, on the box I didn’t even find the site off.

Post has been editedyuriandryu - 05.12.18, 20:19

Rep: (1357)
* yuriandryu I’m afraid the method of adding to the majority will be too tough ... minimum soldering of contacts from the microcontroller to the USB port, maximum soldering of the ROM, reading by the programmer, debug of data from the ROM, disassembling, assembling so that nothing breaks, recording by the programmer, sealing it back ... . yes it’s easier to buy another console ...

I join the topic, the same has acquired this miracle. USB there for the 2nd joystick. Prots is a drop, flash MX29GL512FLT2-10Q (if read correctly).
photo from tel.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

* dremin_1984 , it’s easier from your answer, yes - the solution options have become half as much:

cooler.nvkz @ 6.12.18, 1:19*
soldering the ROM, reading by the programmer, debug the data from the ROM, disassembling, assembling so that nothing breaks, recording by the programmer, sealed back ...

If you need a clearer photo of the memory, I can try to take a picture in macro mode.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editeddremin_1984 - 09.01.19, 16:30

* dremin_1984 , but do you have a programmer and experience with it and with what is sewn up inside the memory?

There is no experience with this, but the AVR MK programmed.

Rep: (24)
The topic is very relevant. The console has tons of games, but no battletods, no mario, no battlecity - and everything else is gorgeous. It is somehow unclear. The console can see the "cartridge" in which there are a lot of fake contacts and a few real ones (something he still does). Perhaps it will be easier to throw something there. Has anyone taken apart these cartridges? Assembly is a good pity to destroy

A cartridge is a set of jumpers, neither of which is in it, not a single item.

Rep: (12)
* dremin_1984 Can I take a photo with a raised screen? Since it is noticeable that in usb is not only food.

Post has been editedmarineboy1 - 19.02.19, 00:13
Reason for editing: Explanation

yusb is needed to charge and connect the joystick

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/27/19, 03:18