Main camera: 5.0 MP

Connection

Conn. external devices via USB: Yes
Number of USB connectors: USB 2.0 x 2

Nutrition

Opening hours: 10 hours

Dimensions and weight

Weight: 610/535 g
Dimensions (LxWxD): Pad: 249 x 178 x 9.5 mm and Keyboard dock: 249 x 186 x 8.5 mm

Additional Information

Color: Silver

Category (tablets)

Model range: Transformers 2 in 1
Model: ideapad D330 10 "
More details:https: //shop.lenovo.ru…0796416526157417500009
Useful information
We are discussing the product of the autumn of 2018. Advantages, disadvantages, the solution of problems associated with the device and all that will help to use all the functions of the product to the full. The topic was created mainly for the model with 1920x1080 FHD, 64GB with LTE, but useful information about adjacent models is not prohibited (the main thing is to report in advance about which model we are talking about).
From useful (indicated at the request of members of the forum):
- BIOS startup: Fn + F2
- boot menu: Fn + F12
- only UEFI boot is supported, to create a bootable USB flash drive use Windows 10 Media Creation Tool (https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/software-download/windows10), or RUFUS (https://rufus.ie )

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedunyqUm - 04.05.19, 23:36
Reason for editing: added section "Useful Information"

Rep: (0)
* dsmoons,
If everything is so bad, can you try to set the axis yourself from scratch and without any lotions from Lenovo?

Maybe someone knows how to make a headset work on this tablet? It makes sense that the headset buttons work - volume, the microphone button - similar to android?

Rep: (9)
* jp1407,
only today was the time to test the game. After 5 minutes of the game, the temperature of the processor in AIDA64 was 60-62 degrees. After 10 minutes - 65-66 degrees. The pyrometer showed the temperature of the case at 38 degrees, but really the case on the right was very warm. That is, playing on a tablet without a keyboard unit and holding the tablet with your right hand would be inconvenient

* kyt001,
Clear, thanks a lot for the info. It turns out that my desires have not kept pace with technological progress.

Rep: (1)
Add my 5 cents. The device took a couple of days ago to replace the ridiculously crashed Irbis (TW 95, 1920 Г— 1080, Atom x5-Z8350, 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB.). Actually impressions based on a subjective comparison of these tablets will be. I looked closely at the Chinese classmates, but then a salary came and decided to take a chance to take Lenovo (version 81H30039RU: 1920 Г— 1200, Intel Pentium N5000, 4 GB of RAM, 128 GB + 4G LTE modem). It turned out more expensive than 4 times, but as for me, so far it costs its money.
Lenovo's first impression is much quicker in all respects, and it launches programs faster and writes to the internal memory also very smartly, 20 open tabs in chrome seem like it does not notice, and the irbis at the same load was already feeling bad. Weifai picked up almost instantly calmly keeps in touch throughout the apartment (even the iPhone behaves worse), but the snow leopard began to get lost, it was worth turning a corner around the wall.
Even Irbis was very fond of losing the memory card - it was treated either by re-plugging it or by rebooting, such a misfortune is not observed on Lenovo in pah-pah.
The battery is very good - in about 4 hours of installing programs (including downloading them from the network) it took only ~ 40%, spent a couple% on an hour in the alderder on the way to work, then another 5 hours the tablet lay and updated itself, I didn’t delve too much, it was not up to him, and another hour reading on the way home. Before putting on charge - 52%. Irbis would die in the first 4 hours. The modem has not yet been tested - there is no free SIM card.
The sound is quite loud - if you unscrew it to the full, the whole office can listen. Word / Excel - also without question. In access, it also works quite jestingly, but because there is no separate HDMI output, I especially didn’t work on the tablet - the screen is still small.
On charging - today I came across a universal GiNZZU GA-4290U adapter - the kit includes a suitable pin connector, the tablet is charging from it, at least Windows says so. So if anyone else is in search - there is still a working option. (On the box, it’s just written: lenovo is supported.)
When charging, the plug connection area is heated very noticeably. Of the toys, I only have strategies, but it decently warms up in them. It does not burn, but it is felt. It approximately feels as if you would put your hand under the outlet of the laptop cooling system. It cools down, by the way, also quite quickly.
Of the flaws / glitches, only my opinion, sometimes does not immediately wake up, you have to press a button several times (hibernation, by the way, was knocked out almost immediately - it annoys me very much). After turning on the keyboard, it only starts after 5 seconds to perceive, until that time, the icon on the screen indicates that it is turned off. There is a slight backlash at the junction of the tablet with the keyboard, but removing the keyboard requires decent effort (by the way, a weak bunch killed Irbis). Well, the external battery for it is most likely you will pick up FIGs.
In general, I’m satisfied with the tablet - I took it from the calculation mainly for work, the Internet and the cinema to see if where to go for a long time. He copes with these tasks perfectly. You can play toys, but it’s better not to hold in your hands - it’s heated.
Batteries with a guarantee will be enough for 3-4 films.

Post has been editedShurik_n5 - 08.03.19, 00:45

Rep: (2)
* Shurik_n5,
As for sleep, there was also such a disaster, updates came and the trouble went away, now in search of information on secure boot, the x64 system should be turned off by all rules, although honestly, I did not try to start third-party axes under efi.

Post has been editeddarkonerakot - 08.03.19, 03:14

* jp1407 , I don’t know, it is played quite. There are no lags, brakes either. Heating - yes, there is, but nothing burns. And if with a keyboard, then there is no heating

By the way, about 15-20 minutes of the game the battery ate from 46 to 35-36%. That is, in this mode, the tablet will last about 200 minutes or 3 hours with a penny (or maybe more)

DV67 @ 03/07/19, 14:16*
If everything is so bad, can you try to set the axis yourself from scratch and without any lotions from Lenovo?

In fact, not everything is as bad as it might seem. The browser has worked for me, the RAM does not clog.
That's just the keyboard does not fix) ...

I bought a charger DF Tor-07 today.
The tablet is charging from it, I confirm
Attached Image

Post has been editeddsmoons - 08.03.19, 18:29

* kyt001,
I'm afraid that in ~ an hour of the game there will be all 70 degrees. And this is not very good for such a closed case. I don’t know even now. And you want and prick.

* jp1407 Well, the Pentium N5000 is designed for a maximum temperature of up to 105 degrees. Will the heating of the processor affect the other components, I do not know. But 70 degrees is an acceptable temperature, judging by the specifications of the processor

As for the 2 axis - I’ll rake at least a little at least at work with the blockage, I'll try to put a remix. He, of course, is outdated and all that, but as an ersatz android will do. The only question is whether all the drivers will stand on it ...

* Shurik_n5,
Is the charger so random?

Attached files

Attached fileBuy Power adapter car + network GiNZZU GA-4290U in the DNS online store. Specifications, price GiNZZU GA-4290U _ 0129366.pdf(720.36 KB)

Post has been editeddv67 - 11.03.19, 15:03

Do not tell me who has such a device, if its keyboard is folded inward, screen up, usb ports will work?

* alvani I checked on my tablet, with the keyboard folded and the screen up, the ports on the keyboard do not work

Charging came from China.
https: //ru.aliexpress....48356.7.1f643c99nQ56RP.
I took exactly the same, only without the wire in the kit. It cost 940 rubles.
Charges via type-c port.

* dv67, outwardly - similar. By name matches.

Colleagues, what are the options for a “not USB-C” charger?
Is it possible to find such a charge from Lenovo and for Lenovo?
The device will be only next week, I myself can’t see yet ((

* barkoff , I can only call usb type-c charging parameters

Good day to you, dear.
Please tell me the android emulator for 64 bits. I downloaded Bluestacks FOR the 10th Windows, I wrote it will not work, I need it for 64 bits. I found it for 64 bits, it is installed, but it works crookedly - it shows a narrow strip inside the emulator in which it opens android programs. Mb my hands are crooked, what am I doing wrong?

* RLV79,
I also put such an emulator, there were no problems. Read this, it may help.

Attached files

Attached fileBlueStacks is not installed, errors _ Computer PEOPLE.pdf(1.02 MB)

Post has been editeddv67 - 22.03.19, 07:41

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 2:11 p.m.