Main camera: 5.0 MP

Connection

Conn. external devices via USB: Yes
Number of USB connectors: USB 2.0 x 2

Nutrition

Opening hours: 10 hours

Dimensions and weight

Weight: 610/535 g
Dimensions (LxWxD): Pad: 249 x 178 x 9.5 mm and Keyboard dock: 249 x 186 x 8.5 mm

Additional Information

Color: Silver

Category (tablets)

Model range: Transformers 2 in 1
Model: ideapad D330 10 "
More details:https: //shop.lenovo.ru…0796416526157417500009
Useful information
We are discussing the product of the autumn of 2018. Advantages, disadvantages, the solution of problems associated with the device and all that will help to use all the functions of the product to the full. The topic was created mainly for the model with 1920x1080 FHD, 64GB with LTE, but useful information about adjacent models is not prohibited (the main thing is to report in advance about which model we are talking about).
From useful (indicated at the request of members of the forum):
- BIOS startup: Fn + F2
- boot menu: Fn + F12
- only UEFI boot is supported, to create a bootable USB flash drive use Windows 10 Media Creation Tool (https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/software-download/windows10), or RUFUS (https://rufus.ie )

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedunyqUm - 04.05.19, 23:36
Reason for editing: added section "Useful Information"

Rep: (12)
I look at the product as a worthy replacement for Miix 320 10 4Gb 64Gb LTE Win10 (80XF007VRK). But I do not know about Lenovo with software for N5000.
Who uses, you need your opinion.

Rep: (3)
It is good that the topic was created.
I've gotten at him for a week now, I think.

Does anyone have it in reality? What are the sensations?

Rep: (6)
Pancake! Where are the owners of this miracle? Just looking after an expensive tablet with a keyboard on Windows. Once upon a time there was an asus t100 (it seems like the model was called), but the screen sometimes reacted inadequately to pressing and two gig operatives were not enough, I had to part (

Rep: (1)
I also look closely ... But honestly 10k on 2 nuclear procedure 1.1GHz is like that ... How to say softer ... In short, for 7k, it would go, for 8.1 it’s so-so, but for dozens it’s not enough ... Otherwise it’s good ,

I also look closely ... But honestly 10k on 2 nuclear procedure 1.1GHz is like that ... How to say softer ... In short, for 7k, it would go, for 8.1 it’s so-so, but for dozens it’s not enough ... Otherwise it’s good ,

Wait a minute Dual core in the same place they write four cores, or am I stupid for something?

2 nuclear process 1.1GHz is like that
Where did you see there 2 cores? 4. The frequency can vary up to 2.7 GHz.https://ark.intel.com/...ntium%20Silver%20N5000

Rep: (0)
Hi to all participants of the branch, I am going to take this apparatus next week for work if they allocate money)) I thought someone would leave a review here, but I would probably be a pioneer. I'm going to take the most deshmansky version (81H3003ARU) with 2 GB of RAM, N4000 processor and 32 GB of memory, because it is needed only for two tasks - open the Exel file and go to 1 site and do something there, I think these characteristics will be enough, the most important thing is that there is an LTE modem.
unyqUm @ 12/13/18, 21:24*
Where did you see there 2 cores? 4. The frequency can vary up to 2.7 GHz.https://ark.intel.com/...ntium%20Silver%20N5000

I have not seen the version with percents on markets yet. N5000, only with N4000. Perhaps they did not reach our market with it, or perhaps we won’t have a version with this processor at all (just my guess).
Ps. Looking bad: on the site lenovo found a version with N5000 (81H3003ERU) - almost 10k more expensive than with N4000 (81H3003ARU)
In general, the version with the N5000 and 4GB of operatives looks very attractive, but the damn is expensive (
And correct, if my assumption is not true: in this tablet is a combined input for SIM-cards and microSD cards? That is, either the memory is expanded, or SIM

Post has been editedogelio79 - 14.12.18, 13:48

Good day to all. I saw the topic, I decided to register. A week ago, he seemed to be the happy owner of this device (D330-10IGM, 4GB, 128GB). While there are no special complaints. The device lives up to expectations, it’s more than enough for my tasks, I haven’t put a SIM card in the modem yet (I'm going to). The most important feature is that despite the USB type C charging connector, it only charges from its native memory. Neither from the original charger from Honor 8, nor from the powerbank with another cable, he began to charge. If possible I will answer your questions.

Post has been editedDem0ter - 16.12.18, 02:36
Reason for editing: Added information

* Dem0ter, I congratulate with the acquisition of a subject.
Dem0ter @ 16.12.18, 02:10 *
for my tasks - more than enough
which tasks exactly?
For example, I am interested in working in the browser (FF), MsOffice, AutoCad. Tested?
How long does the device work with a full battery charge?
How much space does a bare Windows take when turned on?
Throttling watched?

* unyqUm
purchased a model of this tablet
81H3003ARU with 2 GB of RAM, N4000 processor and 32 GB of memory

The free space at the first power-up of 32 was 12 GB. Turns on smartly. When you download free 0.9 GB of RAM, Google Chrome starts quickly 2-4 seconds.
A simple Excel file (MS Office 2010 installed) runs for a maximum of 5 seconds. In general, the feeling is to work like an average workstation with a 4th generation core-i3 thread.
My tasks: the computer starts, I decipher the PGP Disk, I run the eksel file with passwords from the Bank client, I run Google_Hrome and I go to the KB I enter the login password - I’ve noticed all the minutes and a half maximum, I really liked it very quickly. Heating was only behind when Windows 10 was updated.
About avtokad I find it difficult even to assume. No longer tested. The LTE connection catches well, the slot is combined in a rocker with a SIM and SD card, that is, you can expand the memory and use a SIM card. While there are about 7-8 hours of battery life in this mode of operation (I didn’t watch movies, I’m just surfing the web).
BUT, it's all
2 GB RAM, N4000 processor
, the version with the N5000 and 4 GB will be faster, I think as a workstation with a core-i5, 4 ddr4 RAM and a CD.
I really liked it, only the body is plastic, the backlash will eventually be accurate.

Post has been editedogelio79 - 19.12.18, 14:41

Rep: (3)
By the way, I noticed that on weak tablets (with 2GB of RAM), Yandex Browser works much faster than Chrome.
Do not advertise once.
For a long time enjoyedLenovo Miix 3 830nowDigma EVE 100, in both on 2 GB of memory. I switched completely to i.browser, it feels really quicker.

Rep: (7)
I am the owner of the Asus T100TAM on 10 Windows - an analogue from 2014 with approximately the same characteristics in weight and size (also with the ability to shove 2.5 HDDs into the keyboard !!!). Not much brake device already on BayTrail. Everything should fly on the n5000, considering a performance level comparable to the i3-7100u (according to tests). Particularly captivating autonomy. Lovers of AutoCAD: guys, this is a tabletbook with a diagonal of 10 (!!!) inches. It is trivial to work with tables and auto-cad on it. Think of it as a tablet with the ability to type. THIS IS NOT A KNOWLEDGE. At the same time, weighing 1.1 kg (with clave). You can dock seven thousand and buy ASUS s510un 15.6 inches, weighing 1.5 kg and with discrete graphics.
There are laptops from HP and Acer on 14 inches on the same processor, - it is possible to work on them, and for a lower price and longer, and there are upgrade possibilities. Why do you need a tablet?
I personally am most confused by the impossibility of upgrading from memory. And support microSD only up to 128 GB.
Well, all this for thirty money = \
Dem0ter @ 12/16/18, 4:10*
despite the USB type C charging connector, it only charges from its native charger. Neither from the original memory from Honor 8, nor from the powerbank with another cable, it did not charge. If possible, I will answer your questions.

Riley? They write on notebookcheck that it charges from both the type and the power connector. From tayp-si not so fast, but faster than the energy consumed in the stress test.
The USB Type-C power supply is rated at 45 W, which is when it is being stress-tested.

https: //www.notebookch…e-Review.344746.0.html

Post has been editedKapues - 21.12.18, 09:11

Dem0ter @ 12/16/18 03:10*
Device

Found a solution with charging something other than the complete? I mean Power Bank any ... Compactness of the device, it would seem, implies such a possibility - but, alas, and this is nonsense, as it seems to me.
Another minus of the battery is rather weak, about 5-6 hours of average load - and already 15-20 percent remains from the charge. For such and such money could be embedded in the keyboard extra. battery (probably, Lenovo sacrificed the autonomy of the weight of the gadget).
Of the benefits - the tabletbook is really smart, the claimed 2.7 GHz gives out. Not tested in spec. programs, but I'm not complaining about performance. Photoshop and other resource-intensive programs have not yet installed. But, naturally, with a high load, the charge leaves on the eyes.
Feels like after a week of use - well, the price to him is a thousand to eight to ten less.

Post has been editedPavel108n - 26.12.18, 19:48

I haven’t found a solution with charging yet, I carry my own charger with me, I mainly use it for surfing, online video, work on TeamViewer. The charge keeps excellent: at partial load in 5 hours it was discharged to 50% approximately.

* Pavel108n
Tell me more about autonomy. What does the average load mean in your case? And the modification with which processor do you have?
In all available reviews praise its autonomy, stating that the charge lasts for В± 10 hours. That is why I paid attention to this device.

Rep: (8)
Greetings to all!

As far as I understand, the output of the picture to an external monitor via USB-C? Has anyone checked?

And at the expense of charging - charging complete with USB-C connector? And while there seems to be a separate round nest?

Has anyone tried to use the stylus on this tablet?

I bought it a couple of days ago, the usual charging from the phones does not work with it, including with a quick charge. The people, did anyone try to charge it through charging with power delivery?

He asked himself, and I answer. I bought a DF Tor 07 memory, since the characteristics of the PD port were the same as those on the Tablet's RAM - USB Type-C Output (PD): DC 5V, 3A; 9B, 3A; 12B, 3A; 15B, 3A; 20B, 2.25A. As a result, the tablet is charging from it. So with 45 Watts, the SZU with Power Delivery works, it is interesting both with less powerful ones, but which also support the Power Delivery protocol.

Well, so with the stylus how are things going?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/10/19, 04:21