MEKEDE U708 188L processor AC8227l (MTK8227L) - Discussion | [Universal] Car and Android device

Rep: (62)
MEKEDE U708 188L processor AC8227L (MTK8227L)
Car and Android device
Discussion пїЅ / ML-CK1018 Head Unit and Similar / Manufacturer: TS356XSZTL

A machine : Universal
Attached Image

Link to AliExpress Tyts , Tyts

Specifications
Brand:MEKEDE
Operating system: Android 8.1 (this is fake,real android 6.0 )
RAM: DDR31Gb
Processor and frequencies:AC8227L QuadCore 1.2 GHz from "AutoChips" - a subsidiary of "MediaTek" (the second name is MTK8227L)
Built-in memory:16Gb
Display Size:7"
Capacitive screen with resolution600*1024 Hd
Gps chip:MT6625L
Radio chip: TDA7786 (actually installedSI4702 from "Silicon Labs", chip marking 0219 )
Amplifier chip:TDA 7851L "TDA 7851L chipis a continuation of the TDA 7850 anddesigned specifically for car head units.According to the characteristicssuperior to its predecessor, although the power is slightly reduced to reduce heat generation (45W per channel instead of 50W at the TDA 7850). Excellent matching with 2 ohm acoustics.Hi-Fi class signal-to-noise ratio.This chip has a low level of sound distortion with minimal losses and hasThe highest class sound - AB."
Output power:4x45
Built-in Wi-Fi:MT6625L 802.11b / g / n WLAN support
Bluetooth:MT6625L (bluebooth 4.0)

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

FAQ

Codes
Go to the "Vehicle Settings", then click on the "Software Version" below, in the window that appears, click the "Wrench" in the upper right corner and enter the desired code:

- factory mode:8888
- code for changing the logo when loading:5678
- display on the screen of information on processor load, RAM status, temperature (in real time):1111
- reboot:4
- setting touch buttons:1

Adding an OBDII Adapter

Enter screen calibration mode

Pinout power connector
Attached Image

Updates, firmware, getting ROOT

Boot animation

Collection of mini-applications (application-references) to run embedded applications from third-party launchers. (+ CarInfo ) (+ AV input, Digital TV, Analog TV )

Post has been editedmorris - Yesterday, 11:31
Reason for editing: Added instructions to go to the code entry window

Enter screen calibration mode: simultaneously pressing the screen with five fingers on the desktop and holding it for 5 seconds.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedmorris - 28.01.19, 06:18

Faced the problem of adding an OBDII adapter.

The "bluetooth" icon opens a window in which you can add only the phone for the hands free mode.
The OBDII adapter is simply not visible in this window.

And you want to work "Torque ".

Method "national spear" managed to add an OBDII adapter.

Instruction:
Go to the settings, then click the software version.
In this window, click the "wrench" and enter the password:8888
Attached Image

Next, click "Menu Icon"
Attached Image

Add the icon "OBD" to the desktop
Attached Image
Attached Image

On the desktop, click the appeared icon "OBD" and get into the search box. Add the found OBD adapter to the left side. If the password request window pops up, then you need to enter the password for the OBD adapter (usually 1234).
Attached Image
Attached Image

After these manipulations, programs for working with OBD find an adapter and everything works ...

The beauty is that bluetooth 4.0 is installed in the radio tape recorder, so the Hands free and Torque programs work simultaneously (the previous Bluetooth receiver worked only in one mode, you had to constantly remove one device from another to add - it was not very convenient.

Post has been editedmorris - 03.01.19, 10:25

Rep: (1)
How is it at work? There are brakes, speed in tests, glitches? Screen and sound quality. Should I take it?

andr344 @ 11.24.18, 20:57*
How is she at work?

The radio works well, I like the sound (it has a good amplifier chip). There is a separate output for the active subwoofer.
I did not notice any noticeable brakes in the interface. Navigation programs such as Navitel, 2GIS, Yandex maps, etc. - they run quickly, work fine, satellites are always at least 7-8 pieces.
The screen is not IPS of course, but not a bad TFT, with good viewing angles. Touch responsive to 5 touches. In antutu I chased away - I do not remember how many parrots, but not many (I will not forget - I will look again 16500).
Bluetooth supports the work with several devices "phone" + "OBD" (you can also connect tire pressure sensors - there is such an icon in the "factory mode").
The rear view camera turns on quickly, connected without problems. The buttons on the steering wheel work.
It connects with the phone automatically and confidently (by the way, bluetooth is always on, you cannot turn it off - this is very convenient, the probability that you forgot to turn it on is excluded and you are always connected).
There are disadvantages:
1. Launcher specific - add third-party program icons and widgets can not.Third-party launchers do not see the icons built. How to run for example "Radio" or a dialer from a third-party launcher has not figured it out yet - there is a solutionTyts .
2. When talking on the built-in microphone, they hear me badly, but on the outside they are very good, the voice is clear, there are no noises.
In general, I like the radio ...

Post has been editedmorris - 26.04.19, 18:19

Rep: (0)
So how to use third-party programs?

Duke82 @ 11/25/18, 19:19*
So how to use third-party programs?

In the built-in launcher there is a shortcut “Programs” (“Apps” is on skins), all installed programs are accessible through it. At the very launch of third-party applications there are no problems.

Hello to all! At the end, I found a branch with the same tape recorder as mine. Radio liked. Glitches for the month of work has not been identified. OBD through the engineering menu activated - it works.
The sound is good, the subwoofer is connected. No subwoofer adjustment. I have a purchased AGAMA launcher, also tormented by the question of how to fasten the radio and music.

* kyrr23 ,
As I understood in this radio, all embedded applications are placed in one APK and only the built-in launcher can see them.
In order for third-party launchers to see the firmware, you need to make a lot of gadgets (link applications) to run certain activities (on Radio, Music, etc.). The question so far is how to get this APK out of the firmware without having root.

Post has been editedmorris - 06.06.19, 03:12

* morris,
And you accidentally have no firmware for our devices. Try to disassemble the firmware and see how the APK is built.

* kyrr23 ,
I requested the request from the seller, but without result.
In the next branchSLAVUN99 I posted the firmware from our device with one file . Disassemble it with a swoop until it happened, there is no time ...

Post has been editedmorris - 27.11.18, 19:35

Collection of mini-applications (application-references) for launching embedded applications from third-party launchers.
In the collection of references for10 main applications . Work checked on Car Launcher AGAMA .
Now the problems that the third-party launcher does not see the shortcuts of embedded applications NOT .
If possible, I will add a list ...Added 2 more applications: start of the front camera and TMPS (tire pressure monitoring).

Attached fileFor_Launchers.zip(79.64 KB)

Post has been editedmorris - 29.11.18, 06:45

* morris,
Many thanks for the app. Just what you need. Put AGAMA main screen, assigned buttons until everything works.

Rep: (557)
* morris,
Does your PG have a standby mode: is it asleep or is it completely turned off? I see a photo of the amplifier, but what about the rest of the chips? You can merge the firmware with the SP flash unit - or rather, first dump the dump, then cut the WWR into the firmware. For recovery, try creating an empty file called update, archive it with 7zip to get update.zip and slip it in for a regular update. Maybe throw in the recovery. You can also use the adb command to reboot the body in recovery. Only so far there is no point in this - stock recovery will not allow anything to be done but to save a user one. You can try to make a root through a temporary twrp (it works before the reboot), and then collect a permanent twrp. I used to look after your body (even according to my advice, people bought it and do not regret it now), but it is expensive for experiments, so I bought it at a cheaper price. If the iron matches, then it will be possible to unite and assemble a pair of firmware with a different interface. Today, salt dump with his own, so that there is something to recover and I will do "experiments" with the body. One does not like it - the time after launch is constantly getting lost, because it is completely disconnected and has no sleep (the Internet is there, but not always, but by gps it will not grow: the region has changed the time zone, and the Chinese have not changed it ...)

* sandr2010
sandr2010 @ 11/30/18, 07:05*
Does your PG have a standby mode: is it asleep or is it completely turned off?

There is a point in the settings to set the waiting time (0, 10, 20 ... 60 minutes). After pulling out the key, the PG goes into standby mode for the time specified in the settings (consumption drops to 150 mA), if during this time the ignition key is inserted - the PG starts instantly (1-2 seconds). After the expiration of the specified time, the PG completely turns off, saving the settings, nothing gets lost in me.
On the rest of the photo chips there?

For the rest of the photo chips did not ...
constantly lost time after launch

About the time ... Immediately did this: in the settings I set "Synchronize by GPS", I chose the right time zone (GPS catches perfectly - 5 satellites in the worst conditions, usually 10-11 pieces) - I do not observe problems with time. GU is in the car for about a month - no problems have been identified.
Today salt dump with his

How to merge a dump? I tried to connect to the computer through the cable "USB A (m) -USB A (m)" - it did not work, the computer did not see the GU through any USB connector (USB to GU two). I also failed to make a root (even temporary).

Post has been editedmorris - 30.11.18, 08:12

morris @ 11/30/18 07:36*
I tried to connect to my computer via USB - did not work

Here are a few options: to dump the dump, you need a “preloader mode” - the computer sees the body as a preloader vcom port for a couple of seconds, then it disappears for 5-10 seconds and again everything repeats. You may need power to connect: i. In the USB flash drive, they indicated the right one, pressed the button, connected the body to the computer, supplied power to the PG (B + and ACC) - the flash unit should determine the port and body and merge the dump / pour the firmware / dump. Still, you may have to play with usb ports on the GU. Like that.

Post has been editedsandr2010 - 30.11.18, 08:13

sandr2010 @ 11/30/18 08:11*
the flash unit must identify the port and body

He did about the same ... And he also manipulated food ...
sandr2010 @ 11/30/18 08:11*
The computer sees the body for a couple of seconds as a preloader vcom port

I wanted to achieve this, but on the computer in the "device manager" the COM port did not appear at all (complete silence). Accordingly, there is no port, there is no firewood, the flash unit has nothing to catch on. Something like this...
create an empty file with the name update, archive it with 7zip, to get update.zip and slip it for a regular update. Maybe throw in the recovery.

At the weekend I'll try ...

* morris,
The preloader driver is installed on a computer without a body. Winda is desirable 7.

morris @ 11/30/18 08:24*
He did about the same ... And he also manipulated food ...

It means this: for example, we launch the flash unit, specify the scatter, leave the checkbox only on the preloader, go to the memory tab of the test, leave the checkbox only on the Ram test, press the start button, connect the body without power to the computer, apply power to the body (B +, ACC and GND). Flashlight will merge sections. Click OK and disable B +, ACC. GND and usb cable are left connected. Next, we merge the blocks according to the instructions: after pressing the Ridbek button, we connect the power supply of the PG - disabled B + and ACC (they can be twisted together to make it more convenient).
The body is determined by the computer when power is applied only until the launch of the logo. If the body is picked up with a flashlight, then the logo will not be, only the screen will be illuminated.
Now this way I merge the dump. There is not a big problem: the flash unit does not want to work with the scatter called mtk8227 at close range, I had to use the scatter from mtk8127. In the topic of the flashlight, I asked a question, waiting for an answer with what it threatens and how to fix it and whether it is worth it. I can throw the scraper mtk8127 and the preloader 8227 (native - merged from the same body as mine).
By the time all the dump blocks are merged for 40-45 minutes and 5-10 minutes, the firmware wwr is cut.

Post has been editedsandr2010 - 30.11.18, 14:13

Rep: (45)
sandr2010 @ 11/30/18 14:04*
The flasher at point-blank does not want to work with the scatter with the name mtk8227

So I suppose in the name of the empty scooter the letter L was tried to be added?

* ssa23,
I tried differently. Flashstool writes that this version does not support mtk82khkh - choose the version on fresh. And she is the last. I tried 5 versions.

Post has been editedsandr2010 - 30.11.18, 15:34

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/01/19 19:51