replaceable ear cushions
Number of pairs of replaceable ear cushions included
Case / Case Included
there is
Additional Information
MicroUSB charger connector; case 350 mAh; the weight of one earphone is 4.2 g
Reviews
Note!
Black headphones with mechanical buttons thisRedmi airdots (Dog's Post # 83555063)These are OTHER headphones!

Topics Curatorellarair

Post has been editedellarair - 30.06.19, 10:29

Rep: (1)
On Ali, there already appeared pre-orders for 2600 from normal stores, is it worth taking?

Rep: (9)
* thenikkaritube , I personally will wait when they officially deliver to us, plus the price on pre-orders is screwed up, better wait

Rep: (1371)
thenikkaritube @ 11.11.18, 22:23*
On Ali, there already appeared pre-orders for 2600 from normal stores, is it worth taking?

something I did not find there even mention

Charging box which connector? microUSB, lace with TYPE-A or Type-C?

Post has been editedDonkey - 07.11.18, 23:17

Rep: (2410)
* Donkey , if you search for a search, then there are offers from left shops

Posted 11/08/2018 06:36:

Donkey @ 8/11/18, 2:16*
charging box which connector? microUSB, lace with TYPE-A or Type-C?
never write, but not visible in the pictures. Rather, it will be micro usb. Headphones are pretty cheap.

Rep: (17)
thenikkaritube @ 11.11.18, 22:23*

and you can credit? ))

Rep: (2410)
* ashtroy , in aliexpress, if you drive in "AirDost", then about 10 stores will come out

Rep: (3)
Xiaomi already represented something similar, only it went like a headset in one ear and was called Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Headset Mini. What is her sound quality?
Kst, great shopping case35,84$ - 5$ = 30,84$

Post has been editedGleborg26 - 08.11.18, 11:46

Rep: (1)
I look - pre-order is given by all the stores that have a very low rating. I would not order them. it is better to wait for the start of sales and take from other stores. Can anyone say if the case is charging through type-c?

Rep: (19)
Strange on Gerbest there is no pre-order, and on the 11th the start of sales.

* gudvinnn wait wait

* gudvinnn , already appeared ... Price fire - 47$ , you need to take yourself, wife and daughter

Rep: (65)
visad @ 11/08/18 6:09 PM*
I look - pre-order is given by all the stores that have a very low rating. I would not order them. it is better to wait for the start of sales and take from other stores. Can anyone say if the case is charging through type-c?

Vanguyu that microUSB. Vaughn, in the fresh Nout 6 type C, too, did not deliver ... I'm afraid this is the party's policy, strange, meaningless, but standard for all manufacturers.

* Radagest Yes, all right for this money is sin to complain

* Gleborg26,
And why so expensive to take, if there isfrom Alikcheaper and delivery from rashka ?!

* Johnyonce1,
The option is really good, only now it is unlikely that there is a delivery from Russia, or I have not found it.

* Johnyonce1, You do not read the forum, I wrote yesterday about this option
Gleborg26 @ 11/08/18 11:25 *
Kst, an excellent case for the purchase of $ 35.84 - $ 5 = $ 30.84
And at this price, of course, there is absolutely no point in buying zhirbest.

Post has been editedGleborg26 - 09.11.18, 12:32

* Johnyonce1,
I think, in T-mall will be delivered in a week and there will be a delivery in a couple of days for + 300-500r to the price.

Rep: (1371)
Johnyonce1 @ 11/09/18, 10:37*
And why is it so expensive to take, if it is cheaper from Alik and delivered from rashka ?!

Now these sales orders will be collected from Alik, and then they will send you letters of happiness, that you need to pay another 15 bucks and you will get the same price as on the fattrest. It has already passed. They will not work to the detriment of themselves, and they would lower the price to raise the ratings and crawl to the first positions in the search. Firtrest almost always voices the real price at the start of sales and even lowers it a little. In 2-3 months the price will really drop to 30, and now you will not find it below 40

Post has been editedDonkey - 09.11.18, 17:28

* Donkey In general, I agree, but I had a case when in one branch (mi pad 4) with another buyer noticed a low price for the top version with 4G. Have ordered. Of course, a day later he wrote that he didn’t have them in stock and so on and asked to wait more than a month. I immediately refused, but the other buyer was more patient - and I sold the goods for a smaller amount than on Alik, i.e. for the original price no extra charge. Anything can happen)

Rep: (19)
On the website of synthetics, there was a link to the store for $ 37.
https: //m.ru.aliexpres…964fe69660318f7dd6525c

Posted 11/11/2018 1:30 PM:

What do you say?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/28/19, 20:21