> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

TP-LINK Neffos C9 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.99 "

Rep: (46)
DiscussionTP-LINK Neffos C9
PictureNeffos C9, TP-Link Neffos C9
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Announcement: 2018, June
Networks: LTE Bands 1,3,5,7,8,20
UMTS 850, 900, 2100
GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900
Internet: LTE cat.4 150/50 Mbit / s
HSDPA, HSUPA, EDGE
Wi-Fi: a / b / g / n, 2.4 + 5 GHz
Screen: S-IPS, 5.99 ", 720x1440, 16M colors, touch, capacitive, multitouch
TP-Link Neffos C9
Iron: MediaTek MT6739WW, 1.5 GHz, 4 x Cortex-A53, PowerVR GE8100
Memory: RAM 2 GB, ROM 16 GB, Micro-SD up to 128 GB
Battery: Li-Ion, 3840 mAh
Weight: 170g
Dimensions: 158.7 x 76.6 x 8.45 mm
Photo: 13 MP, flash, autofocus, PDAF, f / 2.2
frontal: 8 MP, 86 В°
Radio: +
Bluetooth: v4.1, A2DP
Navigation: GPS, GLONASS
Sim Cards: 2, Nano-SIM
Torch
Sensors: Accelerometer, Compass, Approach, Illumination, Fingerprint Scanner, Face (FaceID)

Photo
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvladseverrr - 22.05.19, 22:07

Rep: (26)
The neighbors on the C9A have a solution:Transferring applications to SDIt should work for us too, if it is impatient, but IMHO, this is superfluous, everything is described there ...

Rep: (0)
Everything would be great, but I, for example, do not have a PC, therefore ADB is not possible ...
Up to 6, Android usually treated KingRoot ... Now it's worse: angry:

Well, there seems to be terminal commands, Ruth, put some terminal and from it ...

------
Something wife complains about poor communication, in LTE preferences, can change to 3G?

Post has been edited<Sargos> - 06.05.19, 16:18

Rep: (2)
I do not have problems with communication, everything is very good after my Dexp XL-150! I’m not overjoyed with smart! : rolleyes:

* <Sargos> I use only LTE, the reception is stable where 5 predecessors have passed. Stable, without brakes ....

I switched to 3G and banned LTE, it seems to be better. It looks like we have LTE coverage is not ice :(
By the way, I looked, on my ZTE, too, 3G preference, apparently already attacked this rake and forgot :)

After a month of use, I noticed one oddity: after a conversation, the screen is uh ... It is covered with a "dark ripple", or like a moire ... And also does not immediately react to unlocking. No one came across this?

Kuzfish @ 05.22.19, 06:14*
or the type of moire ...

Yes, there is one too.

Rep: (438)
M
Dear users!
Topic moved to subsectionOther brands
Have a nice chat!

Kuzfish @ 05.22.19, 07:14*
It is covered with "dark ripples", or the type of moire ... And also it does not immediately react to unblocking. No one came across this?
No, I didn’t complain about this, except for interruptions in communication, there were no problems.

Is there anyone alive?

The smartphone is locked with a Google account.
I tried:
  • Through the "Special features" when activating android.
  • Through the Flash Tool, various archives from the Internet to remove FRP

Another problem is that the smart is determined by both the computer and the flash driver, but the flash driver does not take any action. Firewood installed by yourself when connected to a PC. The site did not find the driver for our wonderful device.

* AMDshnik tel not "gray"?

Posted on 05/29/2019, 18:33:

AMDshnik @ 05/29/19 19:58*
Through the "Special features" when activating android.
• Through the Flash Tool, various archives from an Internet to remove FRP

1- what in nature did you want there?
2-really, as you plant - and you poyuesh ...

Write clearly

* kuzfish not gray. A friend asked for help, forgot the count-password. I threw him to the factory, it turned out that he and Google did not remember the Akkant (.

Posted 05/29/2019 19:51:

* kuzfish , In Youtube there is a sea of ​​videos where smartphones are unlocked when an android is activated, through the “special features” function. Tried, did not work. Through the Flash Tool, I tried to flash the archive, which removes the Google account lock from the smartphone. Did not help.

* AMDshnik , Hello...
For me, the sick topic "ROOT"
By the way, Kali put here at times ....
BUT ... I'm in correspondence with of.support ....
I am waiting, I am preparing contras ...
If you have and want ..... Wellcome: unsure:

Rep: (2)
Hello everyone! Has anyone tried to put glass instead of native film, what does it fit with? We do not have native glasses for sale! : blush:

* kochegar2014 , Protective glass and a cover with a cover ordered for AliExpress. I use, satisfied.)

* AMDshnik , try to throw through the recovery (recavery), there are supposedly to hold the three buttons when the phone is off and you exit the recovery, I don’t know if it’s there, but look at it on YouTube, the topic is that it is dropped on the suta all nafik. Try, sign off.

I tried to root, through kingroot.apk, nifiga, at 01% it keeps and everything, for garbage, should write a mistake on the suture, and he and that is all. Ps ... Versions of all the latest, applications and firmware.

Posted 06/06/2019 19:07:

* kochegar2014 I agree with you, at the expense of the network, it is better than any iPhones and Gelaxi.

* Glod5252 , there is, but even a reset to the factory does not reset the Google account. And the phone has already sold)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/05/19 10:15