Nokia 106 (2018) - Discussion

Rep: (1)
Nokia 106 (2018) - Discussion
Discussion пїЅ |
Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
A phone with a very low price, which holds charging excellent, that is, 21 days in standby time.
Device characteristics
Connection:
GSM
Used by:Calls, SMS
It fits:500 SMS, 2000 Contacts
Dual SIM

RAM 4 MB

CPU MTK 6261D

Internal memory 4 MB

Work from the Accumulator
Battery Type 800 mAh / removable battery2

Micro USB Charging

Talk time up to 15.7 hours

Standby time up to 21 days

Design
1.8 inch display

Separate keys

Color dark gray

Ergonomically shaped housing

Entertainment
This time, users will receive FM Radio as entertainment as well as the original version of Snake Xenzia.

* The game also saw the game Danger DashВ№, and Nitro Racing. It is unclear whether it will be convenient to play such games on a 1.8 inch screen.

Danger DashВ№ - Gameloft game, first appearance - Nokia 8110 4G

It’s normal for grandmothers, but in combination with the price it turned out pretty well.

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

The preliminary cost is 1590 rubles.

Rep: (10)
1.8 "- not interesting at all

Rep: (33)
As a dialer with good energy efficiency, the device is certainly good. But why not corny add support for messengers to them ...

Cube8bit @ 11/19/2018, 12:22*
But why not corny add support for messengers to them ...

This, from the creators of messengers, no one wants to do, and never will. Little income

Posted on 11/19/2018, 19:51:

* eighties,
S30 + is not so miserable, just for our time it is too little functional (for someone like).

Rep: (49)
Arseny unknown @ 11/19/18, 9:50 PM*
S30 + is not so miserable, just for our time it is too little functional (for someone like).

I agree, but personally, I would like at least the contact book to be as before (more than one number and other information for one subscriber)
By and large, claims from people with whom I communicate only in this, on these devices with s30 +.
And to do this seems simple to me, even on this system. But why they don’t do it is a mystery to me.

* monarhist
At least expanded the book to 2000 contacts, not 300
And so yes, several numbers are apparently an impossible task. : russian_garmoshka:

Rep: (11)
What are you writing here? Just a phone without fencing just a call! F

Rep: (0)
Can you tell me how many characters can be written to 1 contact name?

* akvaplaner, like 16

Thank)

Rep: (307)
Bought.
No additional memory.
Contact only one phone name.
You cannot upload your pictures and ringtones.
There is no access to the phone’s memory.
No software for the phone.
Simple as a rake.

Rep: (6)
Good day.

In which store did you buy?

How many maximum reminders does he have on the calendar?

And what is the fundamental difference from another younger modelNokia 105 2017 TA-1034about which they wrote the same thing
The Nokia 105 DS TA-1034 mobile phone is incredibly autonomous - up to 15 hours of talk time and a whole month in standby mode.
?

* nik-0,
Only in the army: russian_garmoshka:

Rep: (11)
Arseny unknown @ 11.30.2018, 21:07*
* nik-0,
Only in the army: russian_garmoshka:

Why exactly do you need a phone? I need to call! And it’s not at all necessary that my neighbors on the bus, metro and smoking room look at it with their neck out.

Posted on 12/04/2018, 17:48:

And about autonomy, three and a half days with two sims keeps nokia 105 ds, I don’t know where they get the data about 15 hours of conversation?

Rep: (307)
The battery holds for two days with active use.
Games are on the phone and can not be removed. After 5 free samples are asked to buy. Buying is very simple - you click and the money is gone. You can’t give such a phone to children - the money will leave immediately.
Communication holds well. All is heard loudly. And so quiet horror.

Rep: (3)
Are there experts here? Is it really possible to fill your melody and picture on S30 with no way?

Rep: (16)
* firelith ,
Here is not S30, but S30 +. And yes, in this instance it seems impossible. If only because there’s no way to upload them.

Hello! Who will say bluetooth there?

* tyrandom not.

Please tell me, is there a stopwatch?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/05/19, 15:08