JET Sport FT-7 - Discussion | Fitness bracelet

Rep: (2)
JET Sport FT-7 - Discussion
JET Sport FT-7
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Description
Fitness bracelet JET Sport FT-7 is designed specifically for people who monitor their health and level of physical development. It measures indicators such as blood pressure, heart rate, number of steps, and number of calories burned. With it, you can also analyze the duration and depth of sleep, getting recommendations for improving rest.

Exceptional convenience
All information is displayed on a bright OLED-display, providing excellent visibility of readings in all conditions. When synchronizing with a smartphone, the gadget transmits data to a mobile application, and also warns the user about new calls and messages using light vibration.

Ergonomic design
The gadget is equipped with a soft silicone strap, which does not rub the skin and does not cause a feeling of constriction even during physical activity.

Device characteristics
Specifications

Product Name: Fitness Tracker JET Sport FT-7

Color: black and red, black and gray

пїЅ

DISPLAY:

Display Type: OLED

Display diagonal (inch): 0.86

пїЅ

NOTICES:

Vibrate Bell: Yes

On-screen text: Yes

пїЅ

SENSORS:

3G sensor: Yes

Pulsometer: Yes

Blood pressure measurement: Yes

пїЅ

NUTRITION

Standby time (days): 5

Operating time in normal use mode (days): 3

Active mode (days): 2

Battery Capacity (mAh): 90

Charger type: Built-in USB connector

пїЅ

CONNECTION

Bluetooth: 4.0 Application: JetSport PRO Compatible with devices based on Android 4.3 and higher, based on iOS 7.1 and higher

пїЅ

OTHER

Functions: Time, pedometer, calorie burning monitor, distance traveled, exercise time, sleep monitor

Fitness Tracker Material: Plastic

Band Material: Silicone

Product code: FT-7

пїЅ

ADDITIONALLY

Protection Type: IPX7

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Posted 11/18/2018 07:04 AM:

Does anyone have one? And then in the Internet there is really no information, there is no sensible review.

* dr.zorg82 , https://m.apkpure.com/…om.peevoo.jetsportpro1

Rep: (1)
JetSport Pro

Attached files

Attached fileJetSport Pro_v2.4.8_apkpure.com.apk(7.45 MB)

Rep: (0)
Good day. I have the same problem - the vibration on the tracker does not work for incoming calls. WhatsApp, SMS and other notifications come, and no calls to any (((Has anyone found a way out of the situation? Presumably, the calls stopped coming after upgrading to Android version 9).

Rep: (24)
Android 9 has a setting for an application that allows it not to save battery power.
I turned on this setting specifically for Jetsport pro (you need to search in the special access in the application settings - to dig more shortly) and the calls along with other events started coming.

But in the smart lock nothing has changed, the bracelet still does not unlock the phone, probably because there is no such function in the application (I’m not talking about Russian language errors - there will probably not be any updates)

And I also broke charging. I asked via email to show support where to buy - promised to send to the address by mail. In the meantime, I disassembled the available charge and soldered the wiring into place (it is disassembled with a screwdriver in the groove on the inside)

* Igorix, , something I poked around and did not find this function in the settings (((dummy :-)
You can ask for a screenshot from this settings page, please.

* Chudolisichka , but my firmware is not native

Try using the search settings if you have it.
Attached Image

Post has been editedIgorix - 13.03.19, 20:35

Added a new application, My JetSport, with functionality in general trouble

Hello. I bought this bracelet today. I can not understand how it turns on. Tell me please

Rep: (19)
I can not understand how it turns on.

Long press on the dash at the bottom of the display: drag:

Jet Sport Pro back in market

Rep: (26)
It's funny, there is no connectite to android, and the device is visible. And on iOS, the connection is connected. Bracelet FT-7C

* graf.msk I do not know, it connects the norms, checked on 2 tablets and 2 smartphones at all ok

Rep: (26)
* Dvtutin
Apparently depends on the model. To Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) (Android 5.1, Bluetooth: 4.0) in no way.

Rep: (1)
Hello everyone! Yesterday, my wife purchased this FT-7C bracelet. On Samsung J5 (2016), everything was successfully established and connected with the bracelet. But there is such an error with the measurement of blood pressure on the bracelet and the device, measurements were taken at intervals of about 5 minutes and what is interesting is the first measurement gave a decent difference in the readings, and the subsequent ones are not critical. I suppose that the first indicator was such, because at the first measurement, the bracelet was just dressed on the wrist, and then measurements were taken when the bracelet was no longer removed from the hand. Well, something like that.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (8)
I do not know about the usual seven, about the version is terrible. More expensive than the band, but worse in everything. Vibration is disgusting, I could only get two notifications before throwing out the tracker.
Well, the application, hell set up for your notifications

dr.zorg82 @ 03/08/19, 15:54*
Please tell me where to download the Jet Sport PRO. They gave my mother such watches, but no application sees them. There is no layout for this application.

Also faced with this problem. We just had no luck, as it turned out. They had a change of application for a new one. Now there is a jet pro in Google Play, but there is still a new one, it is more pleasant, but so far not all functions are supported. I do not turn.

I have everything in life through one place, so I did not expect that it would work in principle))). I contacted technical support and told that the application will appear soon, but for now you can use the new one, but there are not all the functions there yet. I use it, I like it, I wait for the rest to be, I want to test the bracelet with all my power.

For those who have broken or lost their charge, try to write to tech support, they send new ones by mail if necessary.

And the bracelet I have stopped contacting the phone, no matter what permissions. No notifications and in general some kind of useless device (I only infect often

Rep: (11)
Good day! Do not tell me how easy it is to connect via bluetooth so that without the application they can synchronize?

Rep: (100)
Hey. What to do so that the bracelet is automatically connected to the smart. Now we need to go into the program to make the connection.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/02/19, 15:51