JET Sport FT-7 - Discussion | Fitness bracelet

Rep: (2)
JET Sport FT-7 - Discussion
JET Sport FT-7
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Description
Fitness bracelet JET Sport FT-7 is designed specifically for people who monitor their health and level of physical development. It measures indicators such as blood pressure, heart rate, number of steps, and number of calories burned. With it, you can also analyze the duration and depth of sleep, getting recommendations for improving rest.

Exceptional convenience
All information is displayed on a bright OLED-display, providing excellent visibility of readings in all conditions. When synchronizing with a smartphone, the gadget transmits data to a mobile application, and also warns the user about new calls and messages using light vibration.

Ergonomic design
The gadget is equipped with a soft silicone strap, which does not rub the skin and does not cause a feeling of constriction even during physical activity.

Device characteristics
Specifications

Product Name: Fitness Tracker JET Sport FT-7

Color: black and red, black and gray

пїЅ

DISPLAY:

Display Type: OLED

Display diagonal (inch): 0.86

пїЅ

NOTICES:

Vibrate Bell: Yes

On-screen text: Yes

пїЅ

SENSORS:

3G sensor: Yes

Pulsometer: Yes

Blood pressure measurement: Yes

пїЅ

NUTRITION

Standby time (days): 5

Operating time in normal use mode (days): 3

Active mode (days): 2

Battery Capacity (mAh): 90

Charger type: Built-in USB connector

пїЅ

CONNECTION

Bluetooth: 4.0 Application: JetSport PRO Compatible with devices based on Android 4.3 and higher, based on iOS 7.1 and higher

пїЅ

OTHER

Functions: Time, pedometer, calorie burning monitor, distance traveled, exercise time, sleep monitor

Fitness Tracker Material: Plastic

Band Material: Silicone

Product code: FT-7

пїЅ

ADDITIONALLY

Protection Type: IPX7

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Posted 11/18/2018 07:04 AM:

Does anyone have one? And then in the Internet there is really no information, there is no sensible review.

Mvideo with DNS trade. Is nobody interested? (

I got it, the first impressions are positive, I compare it with Honor Band 3 - not worse than that, I will compare it with accuracy later. If anyone is interested - write.

Rep: (3)
Today took. Seems OK. Only Russian looks clumsy

Rep: (0)
I bought a gift, with the letter C,
I can not connect to Andryusha 4.6, the phone says that the bracelet prohibits connections.

* skrayu I do not know ... I have 6 android - no problem

Rep: (3)
I bought a gift, with the letter C,
I can not connect to Andryusha 4.6, the phone says that the bracelet prohibits connections.

So it should be, the connection is only through the application.

Rep: (7)
Gave wife on February 14th. Although the 12th :)
everything is connected, the application on the phone downloaded.
Heart rhythm, steps, distance traveled, burning calories shows and measures.
The alarm is ringing, notifications are coming.
But he doesn’t notify when absolutely a call passes. This is normal and if not how to fix it.

* Gabriil2113 ,

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (7)
* Dvtutin
Of all the applications in the Market. The bracelet finds only the application "JetSport".
The rest of the cut refuse to do it.
In the JetSport application there is also a choice of applications for notifications and, of course, calls are included. But the bracelet does not respond to calls.
Reacts to SMS, Vostav. But not for calls.
Share which application you use? Thank you.

Post has been editedGabriil2113 - 12.02.19, 11:20

* Gabriil2113 jetsport pro

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (8)
Dvtutin @ 11/21/18 17:40*
on accuracy I will compare later. If anyone is interested - write.

So how?

* Dvtutin I do not understand the setting of my applications for notifications?

UPD sad fact - it is not necessary to assign notifications from certain applications (for example, VK, telegrams)

Post has been editedvaipi - 13.02.19, 15:17

* vaipi , in accuracy about the same with hb3

Posted on 02/13/2019 4:58 PM:

* vaipi , you can enable all notifications. There will be everything and a low charge of the phone and everything that pops up on the smartphone

* Dvtutin I'm talking about notifications from applications, ala vk. The support said that there is no such function

* vaipi If notifications come on the smartphone, then they will appear on the bracelet

Posted on 02/13/2019 5:03 PM:

* vaipi absolutely everything will come

Attached images
Attached Image

* Dvtutin , strange as that. I really have version 7c, but I think it is also possible there. If everyone comes, thanks, glad

Posted on 02/13/2019 5:09 PM:

* Dvtutin I will be grateful for the photo

* vaipi ,

Posted on 02/13/2019 5:26 PM:

* vaipi , * vaipi , here everything flies

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (24)
Hello everyone.

Tell me, they donated such a tracker, it works and considers everything, but the trouble is: a couple of important functions do not work. This is a vibration when calling and smart lock.

For some reason, it is not visible in the bluetooth, but it is visible in the native application, where I added it. Accordingly, it is not always in touch, but only when requested from the application, as a result of which these functions do not work.

Are there any alternative connection options or tracker applications?

Jetsport pro application

Post has been editedIgorix - 05.03.19, 09:29

* Igorix As far as I know, it works only through this application, there are no alternatives (

Rep: (19)
Please tell me where to download the Jet Sport PRO. They gave my mother such watches, but no application sees them. There is no layout for this application.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/16/19, 23:52