> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

38 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Umidigi S3 pro | Smartphone, 6.3 "/ 4x2.1; 4x2.0GHz / 6GB RAM.
clocc
Message#1
17.11.18, 19:31
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 2247
Check in: 21.06.10
Oukitel K6

DiscussionUmidigi S3 pro
PictureUMI S3 PRO
Description |Discussion | Purchase | Accessories »| Firmware »|A source of information

Attached Image

ATTENTION!!! 18 + !!!
I'm on the forum for the first time, where do I start?
- You must first read the rules sectionAndroid devicesandresource rulessavagemessiahzine.com
- I learned the rules, everything is clear, how to behave in the subject?
- If you have a question, first of all you need to read the topic header and use the search on the topic, perhaps a detailed answer to your question has already been given. Gratitude on the forum is usually expressed by increasing the reputation of the user who helped you. If you do not have enough posts, you can raise the user's reputation through the complaint button. Also, if you find a particular post useful, you can raise the reputation of the post. If he violates the rules of the forum and is offtopic, you can lower the rating of the post, in the future it will be considered by the curator of the topic or moderator. It is also necessary to hide the pictures under the spoiler.
How to hide pictures under the spoiler?
- Detailed instructions.Remember, images that are not cleaned under the spoiler are deleted without warning.
I noticed offtopic in the subject or want to make suggestions, suggestions on the topic, who should I contact?
- For all questions of the topic, please contact the curator at QMS.
Specifications:
Screen:6.3 inches with a drop-drop for the front camera, Full HD + capacitive, multi-touch support (10 simultaneous touches). The resolution is 2340x1080 pixels. Format 19.5: 9. LTPS-OGS technology, 16 million. 24 bit colors? 409PPI. Screen with protected Corning Gorilla Glass and oleophobic coating.
CPU: MediaTek Helio P70. 1st cluster: 4 ARM Cortex-A73 64-bit cores with a frequency of 2.1 GHz; 2nd cluster: 4 ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit cores with a frequency of 2.1 GHz. Technologies CorePilot 4.0, EnergySmart Screen, Imagiq, MiraVision. 12 nm FinFET process technology from TSMC.
Graphics processor:Mali-G72MP3 3-core 64-bit graphics chip operating at 900 MHz with support for OpenGL® ES 1.2, 1.1, 2.0, 3.1, 3.2, DirectX® 11 FL11_1, RenderScript ™
RAM:6 GB LPDDR4X (2 channels) with a clock frequency of 1800 MHz
Built-in memory:128 GB eMMC 5.1, microSD slot up to 256GB (compatible with SDHC and SDXC)
Front-camera:Sony IMX376 Exmor RS 20MP. CMOS BSI sensor. The resolution of the pictures is 5120x3840 pixels.
Main camera:48Mp, F / 1.8, 6 lens photo moduleSony IMX586+ auxiliary telephoto lensSamsung S5K3M512MP F / 2.2. The resolution of the pictures is about 8000x6000 pixels. 2x optical zoom. Shooting video in 4K 90k / s. Shooting modes: video, beautiful face, portrait, mono, panorama, PRO. Shooting mode with high sensitivity. Support AI (artificial intelligence).
Communications:Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 / 5 GHz); Bluetooth 4.2 (low energy) + EDR (A2DP / HID / PB / AP), FM radio.
Networks:LTE Cat.7 (DL) / 13 (UL) modem with low power consumption (Low Power Design).
Download data at speeds up to 300 Mb / s and return up to 150 Mb / s. Support Dual 4G LTE DSDS with Dual VoLTE / ViLTE. TAS 2.0 technology for better network signal reception.
2G: GSM 2/3/5/8
2G: CDMA1X BC0, BC1
3G: EVDO BC0, BC1
3G: WCDMA 1/2/4/5/6/8/19
3G: TD-SCDMA 34/39
4G: TDD-LTE 34/38/39/40/41
4G: FDD-LTE 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26 / 28A / 28B
SIM card slot:Support for two nanoSIM-cards (Dual SIM Dual Standby) 1 radio module.
Navigation:GPS, A-GPS, Glonass.
Sensors:proximity sensor, accessibility, fingerprint scanner on the back of the smartphone, accelerometer, gyroscope, NFC, geomagnetic sensor, compass.
Event Indicator:missing.
OTG support:present.
Multimedia:1 multimedia speaker.
Connectors:USB 2.0 Tupa C, 3.5mm headphone jack.
Battery:5150mAh lithium-polymer, non-removable, 19.83Wh. Technology of fast charging MediaTek Pump Express 18W.
Weight:216.6
Dimensions:157 x 74.65 x 8.5 mm
Degree of protection:IP64 (6-device is dustproof, dust penetration is completely absent; 4 - protection against water spraying, spraying water in any direction to the device will not have a harmful effect on the device). There is a nanopolymer coating that allows the device to remain operable when water penetrates.
Operating system:Android 9.0 Pie (pure Android)
Body:Metal, plastic, glass, ceramic back cover.
Equipment:smartphone, USB Type C cable, charger, manual, carrying case, clip to remove the SIM card tray.
Additional photos:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
FAQ on the smartphone:
How to properly configure the fingerprint scanner for better recognition?
- Thoroughly wash your hands or fingers, wipe the scanner with an alcohol-containing wipe, wipe dry, make sure that the registered finger is not wet, we register 1 finger 3 times at different angles. After that, the scanner will recognize the finger without problems, but we must remember that it can react badly to wet fingers.
I noticed that a lot of charge eats up Wi-Fi and bluetooth, how can I fix this?
- Go to the settings-location, from the top right click on the 3 point icon and write: "Search for WiFi networks" - turn off both items, the radio modules will not spend more energy on a constant search for Wi-Fi and bluetooth networks.
Also, if Viber is installed, go to it — settings — common — Wi-Fi — standby mode policy — choose to use device parameters.
Installed root, now Sberbank does not work online, what to do?
- Patched Sberbank Online, able to work completely with ROOT rights inTHIS TOPICeither useThisinstruction
I have questions on the work of contactless payment Android Pay, where to go?
All questions about the work of the service are discussed inThistopic.
If Android Pay does not work, then the firmware has not passed certification in google, certification is carried out by the manufacturer of the smartphone.
Does the Helio P70 processor support cameras at 48MP, or are they trying to trick us?
- yes, the processor has support for cameras at 48MP,the details.
Useful:
Purchase:
Available on Aliexpress, Gearbet and other trading platforms. Price for March 2019 19-21 thousand rubles.
Umidigi S3Pro in the official Umidigi store on Aliexpress
Umidigi S3Pro in its own official Umidigi store
Instructions, firmware, ROOT rights:
Additional Information:
New energy efficient 12 NM processor Helio P70 with an artificial intelligence co-processor. 176,000 points in ANTUTU. Large amount of RAM - 6GB. Teardrop notch under the camera instead of bangs, frameless design. NFC module. Sony's newest main camera at 48MP. Optional telephoto module for 2x optical zoom. Large battery capacity - 5150 mAh. Face Unlock function. Official announcement: January 2019, pre-order is open, sales start March 18, 2019.

Topics Curator:clocc
The curator is a full representative of the Administration of the forum!

Post has been editedclocc - 14.04.19, 11:15
Reason for editing: Instructions, firmware
Voca955
Message#2
02.12.18, 22:10
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 914
Check in: 18.08.10

Yeah .... An interesting device, deserves its attention. And the processor Helio P70 makes Snapdragon move (y)
I'm just at the moment, in search of a good state employee. I think that you can wait for the release of this smartphone.
Overview in English: rolleyes:

Post has been editedVoca955 - 02.12.18, 22:14
labris18
Message#3
19.12.18, 17:32
User
[online]

Messages 70
Check in: 09.10.15
UMI Plus E

Today I received the following mailing info:

It supports four-pixel integration (0.8μm synthesis 1.6μm). For comparison, market-leading phones like Pixel 3 and iPhone XS have 12-megapixel sensors with 1.4µm pixels. If you are not in dim light conditions.

UMIDIGI S3 Pro Design
The UMIDIGI S3 render of the rainbow can be seen. The back of the body is impressive, showing a very solid body. According to our source, it will also keep the 3.5mm headphone jack.

UMIDIGI S3 Pro Key Specs
The renders leak also carry some information on the key specs. The UMIDIGI S3 Pro is designed to offer a 6.3-inch FHD + water-drop full screen paired with in-cell LTPS technology. Apart from the 48MP primary camera, the S3 Pro will come with a 12MP telephoto camera, and the smartphone will come with a 20MP high-resolution selfie camera. The UMIDIGI S3 Pro battery will be packed with 5150mAh battery. Under the hood of the smartphone, the AI ​​SoC MediaTek Helio P70 with 6GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128 GB internal storage. It will run on Android 9 Pie OS.

We found out soon. We’ll keep you abreast

Already it is clear that there will be 6G of RAM, for example.
Annihilator
Message#4
20.12.18, 05:04
Pampers Mafia
[offline]

Messages 929
Check in: 23.09.07
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

Main camera: 48PM photo module QRSony IMX586 + 12MP auxiliary module.
Helio P70 Max Camera ISP: 32MP, 24MP + 16MP
The Chinese are Chinese: D

--------------------
In the name ofCtrl, Altand holyDelete.
jzz
Message#5
20.12.18, 06:36
User
[offline]

Messages 95
Check in: 02.06.09

Annihilator @ 12/20/18, 05:04*
Helio P70 Max Camera ISP: 32MP, 24MP + 16MP

As far as I understand it about the electronic stabilization of video shooting maximum, it should not affect the photo.
clocc
Message#6
20.12.18, 12:50
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2247
Oukitel K6

fff45 @ 20.12.18, 08:18*
they wrote it right here - p70 photo capabilities include support for a single camera with a resolution of up to 32 megapixels, or dual sensors with 24 + 16 megapixels. then 48 Mp is interpolation, or the chipset will be different

Yesterday, a letter from UMIDIGI came to the mail; they write that this particular photo module will be. Most likely, during the announcement of the chipset, there was no information about this particular photo module. And in general, the phone is a bomb, about helio p60 - good reviews, the battery is excellent, the camera was set good + there will still be a real bokeh effect, and not a circle, as it used to be. No monobrovi! The price tag will only be not lower than that of s2pro at the start of sales, most likely.
clocc
Message#7
20.12.18, 16:40
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2247
Oukitel K6

well, no

Drop-shaped neckline is not a monofield, it looks much better.
Annihilator
Message#8
21.12.18, 06:04
Pampers Mafia
[offline]

Messages 929
Check in: 23.09.07
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

fff45 @ 12.20.18, 12:18*
they wrote it right here - p70 photo capabilities include support for a single camera with a resolution of up to 32 megapixels, or dual sensors with 24 + 16 megapixels. then 48 Mp is interpolation, or the chipset will be different

higher in the news they wrote "It supports four-pixel integration (0.8μm synthesis 1.6μm)." about this sensor, that it fotata by combining neighboring pixels on a matrix of the type, increasing the aperture ratio, so that there might be some additional duplication of photocells and subsequent software processing to improve the picture, but in fact it will be a lower resolution. Type 12mpx but better than just 12 real matrix. But I finally can see how everything works in mobile photo equipment once. And especially when it comes to yumidigi)))) They even couldn’t realize the bokeh effect in a human way, I’m not talking about smarts where there are 2 cameras each and the second camera is just for beauty, although I’m not connected to the dummy and I twisted it closed in different modes - smart do not care for the second module.
So everything is beautiful on a piece of paper, and there it will be seen ...

Post has been editedAnnihilator - 21.12.18, 06:07

--------------------
In the name ofCtrl, Altand holyDelete.
fff45
Message#9
21.12.18, 08:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 105
Check in: 18.09.11
3Q Surf TS1004T

Annihilator @ 12/21/18, 08:04*
higher in the news wrote

largely agree with you. I also read in the internet about the ability of this camera to programmatically combine four neighboring pixels into one, which greatly improves the quality of the image in poor light. The second camera (sometimes 2 MPs), in my understanding, is often used to improve the definition of the depth of field, in order to further blur the back and front background. But, given that this manufacturer from the third echelon - begin to torment vague doubts, but will he be able to optimize the firmware with the drivers for this new camera? Yes, and with the announcement, they pull, at best, in January, and there they are in this year, you can wait a few months. I think now, can order umidigi f1. characteristics are almost the same, except for the camera and a slightly higher processor frequency:

https: //www.devicespec.../comparison/c6bb12ff82
and on Ali it is already possible to pre-order f1. one of the vendors sometimes drops the price tag to $ 198. Right flour choice
clocc
Message#10
21.12.18, 12:59
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2247
Oukitel K6

fff45 @ 12.21.18, 08:06*
But will he be able to optimize the firmware with the drivers for this new camera?

Good question. But on the example of the S2pro model, it has the same sensor as the lenovo p2-Sony IMX298, but it shoots better than P2.
In S3pro, the front camera will be better, in f1, the same as in s2pro. Well, the auxiliary telephoto lens of the main camera at 12MP in s3pro + improved processor. But at the price ... such a unit should not cost less than $ 300

Post has been editedclocc - 21.12.18, 13:03
labris18
Message#11
11.01.19, 02:07
User
[online]

Messages 70
Check in: 09.10.15
UMI Plus E

Comrades, the phone is not even released yet. Just beckoned with photos, now we wait until they sell decently F1, for which my mind has high hopes
Hadenix
Message#12
11.01.19, 20:19
Not Guru, just learning
[online]

Messages 1057
Check in: 30.06.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Here is a review:https://youtu.be/LLe8JVdwyrw

--------------------
XRN 5 4/64 - PixelExperience Pie 9
UleFone Power 3/16 - RR 5.8.8
Huami Amazfit Bip - v1.1.2.05
mishan1985
Message#13
11.01.19, 21:02
User
[offline]

Messages 68
Check in: 04.03.09
HomTom S16

Link to the pictures taken by this camera, possibly by the phone itself.
mishan1985
Message#14
11.01.19, 21:08
User
[offline]

Messages 68
Check in: 04.03.09
HomTom S16

Goblin34928
Message#15
12.01.19, 11:45
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 32
Check in: 18.08.09

Here it is, my dream is an idiot, I chose for a long time between f1 and redmi notes7, as I heard about this I immediately decided that I would take it, I’d make quicker a sales announcement))
clocc
Message#16
12.01.19, 14:03
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2247
Oukitel K6

Instructions for flashing a smartphone via the SP Flash Tool

1) Installing drivers on computers with Windows 8-10 operating systems.
Just in case, turn off antivirus on your computer. Download and install drivers (auto installer) -Attached fileMTK_Driver_Auto_Installer_SP_Drivers_20160804.exe(8.87 MB)
-
Right-click on the installer, run as administrator, then restart the computer.
If you have problems installing drivers
Turning off the digital signature verification drivers, for this we go:
Options- Update and security- recovery- special boot options-Reload now-
Diagnostics, then boot options and click “Restart”. On the screen that appears, you can select (with the numeric keys or F1-F9) the item “Disable mandatory driver signature verification”. After loading the operating system, you can install an unsigned driver.

2) Getting Started with SP Flash Tool
a) Just in case, disable antivirus on your computer.
b) DownloadAttached fileSP_Flash_Tool_v5.1904.rar(35.54 MB)
and unzip to a folder in the root of drive C, the folder name must be in Latin.
c) Downloadfirmwarefor the Flash Tool, unzip it to a folder in the root of drive C, the folder name must be in Latin.
PS: In order not to worry about the IMEI meeting, you can make a copy of NVRAM byTHIS INSTRUCTIONS
d) Go to the folder with the Flash Tool, findflash_tool.exe- right mouse button - launch as administrator
Attached Image

e) Before flashing in the Flash Tool -Options- Download program, we put daws in front of all 2 points.
Attached Image

f) Opposite the Scatter-Loading File item, specify the path to the scatter file (the file is located in the folder with the firmware:MT6771_Android_scatter.txt).
Attached Image
Attached Image

g) In the window we check that the Download Only mode is *. Click the Download button.
Attached Image
Attached Image

h) Completely turn off the smartphone and connect it to the rear USB port of the computer using the included cable. We are waiting for the end of the firmware (a green tick will appear) *, **.
Attached Image

Notes

* If an error occurs during the firmware process or you need to install the firmware with the removal of all partitions and user data, we return to the itemg)and choose instead of the Download Only mode (firmware of one partition) -Firmware Upgrade (firmware of all partitions), while IMEI does not crash.
Attached Image

** if an error occurs during the firmware, we return to the itemd), remove both checkboxes to check the integrity of the firmware and then follow the instructions.
Attached Image

*** if you have a brick and nothing helps, do this:
1) Run the program Flash Tool (according to the instructions we reach the pointe), connect the smartphone to the computer in the off state.
2) In the Flash Tool, click the Download button
3) Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds, a red bar appears in the Flash Tool. Then release the power button.
4) Wait until the end of the firmware process.

:sveta: ��������: ���, ��� �������, �� ������� �� ���� ����� � ����, ��������������� �� ����������������� ��������� ����� ������������� �� ���. ������� �������, ��������� �� MTK ���������� ����������� ����������. :sveta: download

Post has been editedclocc - 14.04.19, 11:08
Artmodern
Message#17
12.01.19, 19:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 344
Check in: 10.05.09
LeEco Le Max Pro

Yes, it's just a holiday of some kind! For two weeks I have been suffering from the F1 model, every day my hand stretches to order, but every time something stops. Intuition! I will suffer on this model, if the price is up to 20K I will order immediately on pre-order without thinking! There are no direct analogues!
clocc
Message#18
12.01.19, 20:07
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2247
Oukitel K6

Installing custom recovery on UMDIGI S3 PRO

1) Preparation of the smartphone:*
Go to the settings of the smartphone in the menu item "security" and put a daw on "Unknown sources."
We go into the settings, the menu item "for developers" (to make the menu available, we go-settings-about the phone-build number-click 7 times, a message will appear that you are a developer), there tick on "USB debugging" and turn on unlocking loader, then go to step 2.
2) Installing drivers on computers with Windows 8-10 operating systems.*
Just in case, turn off antivirus on your computer. Download and install drivers (Attached fileMTK_Driver_Auto_Installer_SP_Drivers_20160804.exe(8.87 MB)
) -the right mouse button on the installer- launch as administrator, then restart the computer.
If you have problems installing drivers
Turning off the digital signature verification drivers, for this we go:
Options- Update and security- recovery- special boot options-Reload now-
Diagnostics, then boot options and click “Restart”. On the screen that appears, you can select (with the numeric keys or F1-F9) the item “Disable mandatory driver signature verification”. After loading the operating system, you can install an unsigned driver.

3) Work with SP Flash Tool
a) Just in case, disable antivirus on your computer.
b) DownloadAttached fileSP_Flash_Tool_v5.1904.rar(35.54 MB)
and unzip to a folder in the root of drive C, the folder name must be in Latin.
c) Downloadofficial flash tool firmwareFrom the header, unzip it to a folder in the root of drive C, the folder name must be in Latin.
d) Downloadarchive with custom recoveryUnzip it to a folder in the root of drive C, the folder name must be in Latin.
d) Go to the folder with the Flash Tool, findflash_tool.exe- right mouse button - launch as administrator
[attachment = "11877025: screen4.jpg"]

f) Opposite the Scatter-Loading File item, specify the path to the scatter file (the file is located in the folder with the firmware:MT6757_Android_scatter.txt).
[attachment = "11877035: screen5.jpg"]

g) Uncheck all items except recovery (1). Double click on the path to the recovery file (2), specify the path to the custom recovery (item d)
[attachment = "11877126: root2.jpg"]

h) In the window we check that the Download Only mode is set. Click the Download button.
[attachment = "11877136: root3.jpg"]

i) Completely turn off the smartphone and connect it to the rear USB port of the computer using the included cable. We are waiting for the end of the installation of custom recovery (a green tick will appear).
[attachment = "11877171: 25s3gbm.png"]

4) Finishing the installation of Recovery.
Disconnect the smartphone from the computer and immediately boot into recovery- simultaneously press the volume up (+) keys and the power button. We are waiting for the smartphone to boot into the custom recovery, release the buttons. Then you can go to get root rights and other actions.

* If you have previously flashed a smartphone, you can skip steps 1-2.

Post has been editedclocc - 14.04.19, 12:12
clocc
Message#19
12.01.19, 22:37
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2247
Oukitel K6

* ab_box, there are also a lot of questions here, there are no devices on the helio p70 yet, although it is almost the same p60, but still improved, as it will show xs, the camera questions the quality of the lenses and the sensor is quite new. Battery norms.
Zhabin.igr
Message#20
13.01.19, 23:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 230
Check in: 26.10.11

* gren2005, this is how it turns out ... a bit to add .. a bit to add ... a bit to add and you already have a flagship ..... which you score in a month ...
clocc
Message#21
13.01.19, 23:51
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2247
Oukitel K6

* gren2005, so it is impossible to compare different classes of devices, minds with a series of workhorses with a not very powerful, but with a balanced iron and a good battery. And this lenovo was designed to beat the record in screen area, processor power, oz amount. Different devices, different tasks, different categories of customers.

38 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 14:34