Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH | [notebook]

Rep: (3)
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH - Discussion
notebook: Windows 10 | IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750N 8th generation
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Android | Remix OS пїЅ | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
This 15.6-inch laptop, which optimally balances performance and portability, is an ideal solution for gamers. Incredibly stylish device equipped with the latest high-performance components. Lenovo Legion Y530 has a full-size white backlit keyboard, as well as the most efficient and quiet cooling system. Thanks to this gamer can be included in the game anywhere and at any time.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Specifications
CPU

IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750H 8th Generation
IntelВ®Core в„ў i5-8300H 8th Generation
operating system
Windows 10 Home or
Windows 10 Pro
Display
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (144 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) standard display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 250 cd / m2)
Video card
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 Ti up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1060 up to 6GB
Battery
52.5 Wh
Memory
32 GB DDR4 (2666 MHz)
Storage device
PCIe solid-state drive with a capacity of 512 GB (in the maximum configuration), with the HDD or separately.
Hard disk capacity up to 2 TB, optionally with support for Intel technology
Audio system
HarmanВ® speakers with Dolby Audio в„ў technology
Ports and connectors
3 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
USB 3.1 Type-C port
Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connector
HDMI 2.0 connector
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
Combo audio jack
Novo Hole Connector
Communication media
Wi-Fi 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth.4.2
Wi-Fi 1 x 1 AC + Bluetooth.5
Dimensions (H Г— W Г— D) 365 x 260 x 24.2 mm
Weight 2.3 kg
useful links
Drivers
Bios

Topics Curator:WinSSLioN

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 17.03.20, 21:50
Reason for editing: Replacement thermal paste

Rep: (8)
* vidmak_zorro , With his hands still even very well my old laptop every 5 years served himself changed the thermal grease cleaned from dust so that everything is OK, laptop and now works as a clock and a program part I am also not the last, but learn from others, and listen to valuable tips I always happy, what is very grateful to you for pomosch.Video I have seen many times there is already a model for y540.

Rep: (8)
* vidmak_zorro , https://youtu.be/-OFEL8FyUzM

Posted 07/21/2019, 3:48:

* vidmak_zorro Ha ha too different video only numbers

Rep: (18)
It's here is a BIOS update
Attached Image

Should I put, I read here that it is not necessary to put all refreshed !?

Rep: (7)
Such issues include the laptop hangs a picture legion, can hung for 10 seconds (after 20 seconds smeny.wifi.voobsche hung, I thought he had forgotten to boot) then the screen goes out, reappears with a legion download ring of Windows and then have Windows. It is normal that the first picture is so long, all right?

Post has been editedZuuffx - 21.07.19, 14:05
Reason for editing:.

Rep: (30)
* Zuuffx
It is may be at one of ten inclusions or even less. It is still in the native Windows was HDD, SSD after installing and naturally it OSes this glitch disappeared. Now, after 10 seconds. Windows already loaded :)

Rep: (0)
Nobody tried to put him hakintosh except 1 comrade? I'm interested in is this: Do zavedetsya stock wifi-module Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC?

Post has been editedNight.Breeezee - 21.07.19, 19:44

Rep: (5)
Mitrofan / @ 21.07.19, 11:23*
Should I put, I read here that it is not necessary to put all refreshed !?

* Mitrofan /, I updated, normal flight.

* blood star , I came upon the right idea. He looked into the BIOS, the default boot loader was standing legacy support, changed to UEFI, and thought no more.

Rep: (30)
* Zuuffx
Probably true, because HDD I have worked in the mbr-legacy, and SSD set in gpt-uefi.

Rep: (5)
Night.Breeezee @ 21.07.19, 19:44*
Realtek 8822BE

This module is not supported.

Your opinion, we have such an opportunity?

Specifications found its ssd, to interest drove the read / write test to check for compliance with the stated rates.
ps This is 50 BIOS version.
Attached Image

Good time sutok.Iskal good in terms of price-quality laptop up to 100,000 rubles, and stumbled on this notebook (https: //www.citilink.r...otebooks/1086079/) .takhimself not very good at computers and laptops, I would like to ask whether this laptop is good value for money, good if packaging chosen (i7, 16GB, gtx 1060, 144 Hz, HDD 2000 GB, the SSD 256 GB), what he this configuration? Even in this configuration should free DOS, as the above already written, which is not very good with computers, I want to ask how to set up and whether the most difficult to install a pirate Windows 10 Home or Pro and which one to choose? I would be grateful if you accomplish your goal.

Rep: (55)
* L43KN , A great laptop. Put simply wine 10. Instructions sea. Put about, ato some programs do not want to work for a home version.

* L43KN , Laptop one of the best in this price range (competitors are, but they are very few. They are different design / convenience / cooling system, and each has its own fans camp. I liked the many small things, because basically it is a display, keyboard, design) it will go to all the games, it can be used for data processing and a comfortable viewing video. You can choose a long time, and even longer wait for the new noutom. When searching the internet, in one of the reviews I came across Y530, and then it took before you buy smoked topic of this forum and waiting for action in Citylink. Design / comfort him, really good work / play. Options 81LB005PRU complete and to add anything longer requires. This option is considered for purchase, but took a little over budget 81FV002DRU with 1550ti.
Yesterday went to the store CSN in the city center, we have on the shelves even close to it is nothing like the design and configuration.
For the price of this version is at least a couple of months worth so much Citylink and has not changed, so the price for 144gts / 8750/1060 / 2TB / 256ssd / 16GB are not a freebie of course, but quite adequate.
To set up programs still worth a bit to start to understand at the level of installation of games or pay money into Citylink, they put themselves.
Set windose with a bootable USB drive is easy.

Post has been editedZuuffx - 23.07.19, 05:20

Rep: (9)
* L43KN,
Citylink picked in June, shares this same model for 82tys.rub.
windsurfing can advise on the assembly LTSC by LeX_6000

Post has been edited4lexeyka - 23.07.19, 08:05

* vidmak_zorro, thank.

Posted 07/23/2019, 8:14:

* Zuuffx thank you very much.

Posted 07/23/2019, 8:15:

* 4lexeyka, understood thanks.

Rep: (4)
Dear users who 60Hz screen configuration and the type of I5 and take a look 1050ti pliz bitnost matrix in the display properties, such as 8bit dB, and in Predator 6Bit like ...

wolfyteze @ 07.22.19, 06:50*
This module is not supported.

Understood, accepted. We will change.

Hi everyone, trouble happened keyboard. And here's the question, is it possible to somehow repair or replace the keyboard yourself (and where to find it)? I don’t really want to go to the SC, and there is no Citylink in the city, only the point of issue from it (

Post has been editedfidan1990 - 23.07.19, 21:33

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/05/20, 3:04