Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH | [notebook]

Rep: (3)
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH В»| Description | Buying and Accessories В»| Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH - Modification
notebook: Windows 10

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoiler

Description
This 15.6-inch laptop, which optimally balances performance and portability, is an ideal solution for gamers. Incredibly stylish device equipped with the latest high-performance components. Lenovo Legion Y530 has a full-size white backlit keyboard, as well as the most efficient and quiet cooling system. Thanks to this gamer can be included in the game anywhere and at any time.
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Specifications
CPU

IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750H 8th Generation
IntelВ®Core в„ў i5-8300H 8th Generation
operating system
Windows 10 Home or
Windows 10 Pro
Display
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (144 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) standard display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 250 cd / m2)
Video card
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 Ti up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1060 up to 6GB
Battery
52.5 Wh
Memory
32 GB DDR4 (2666 MHz)
Storage device
PCIe solid-state drive with a capacity of 512 GB (in the maximum configuration), with the HDD or separately.
Hard disk capacity up to 2 TB, optionally with support for Intel technology
Audio system
HarmanВ® speakers with Dolby Audio в„ў technology
Ports and connectors
3 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
USB 3.1 Type-C port
Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connector
HDMI 2.0 connector
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
Combo audio jack
Novo Hole Connector
Communication media
Wi-Fi 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth.4.2
Wi-Fi 1 x 1 AC + Bluetooth.5
Dimensions (H Г— W Г— D) 365 x 260 x 24.2 mm
Weight 2.3 kg
Useful information

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 15.07.19, 23:40
Reason for editing: Limiting the frequency of the processor using standard system tools

Rep: (1)
* harbuzilia2002,
Here is what the seller answered me:
Nothing really happens, the thing is in the last few weeks I had a several clients told me the key didn’t work, and it did work when they disconnect the WiFi, so I did put that into the instructions!
So if you don’t disconnect the WiFi, it’s possible for the activation to not work!
Request a refund or try to activate and register the key for yourself?

Rep: (63)
* kotb
I would try to get rid of the key and not risk it.
This is hardly worth spending the money on.

* harbuzilia2002 ,
Thanks, I'll see what I do, in any case there is a ridiculous price, for which you should not expect much, as I understand it.

There is a choice between W5 16GB, 1050 and W5 16GB 1050ti. But in the one with the prefix “ti” the Packaging is damaged, and therefore it costs a little cheaper than without the prefix “ti”. Is it worth the risk or is the difference not so big?

Post has been editedsasha @: 5 - 17.06.19, 18:30

Rep: (373)
Sasha @: 5 @ 06/17/19, 18:27*
Is it worth the risk or is the difference not so big?
About 20% in stock, a little more in acceleration. I would take 1050Ti.

Post has been editedMultiRW - 17.06.19, 18:29

I would take 1050Ti
There were just cases when the reason indicates one thing, but in fact the reason is different

Rep: (12)
better intel 9260

9260 is much better :)

Then it is interesting with the Arctic Thermal Pad, if you can save 5-10 degrees, then I think it's worth the cost.

No, replacing the thermal pads will not help you.
the maximum that you reach is at full load the PCH temperature will be 75-80 degrees, i.e. almost CPU temperature.
which is logical, because the radiator is common to all.

Why do I advise changing thermal pads andwhy did I change them myself :
In this case, the body is slightly crooked, the radiator may be curved, and not everyone has stock gaskets fit properly. stock, as I understand it, 1mm. Need to take 1.5mm and 1mm I try on :)
From normal pads, which are found everywhere, which will not dry out and which are of any thickness - I only know Arctic Thermal Pad.

If you have a native thermal pad glued with a left Chinese hoof on a radiator curve - then welcome to the PCH temperature protection trigger and all sorts of glitches under load due to, in fact, the absence of mechanical contact of the gasket with the chip. Look, on half of the pictures on the PCH strip there is no chip print :)
I repeat once again, it depends on the instance. YMMV.
Here is a photo with my case:
Attached Image

Post has been editedshadowcaster - 17.06.19, 21:43

The people bought the model on w5, 1050ti, 16 oz. I have a couple of questions.
1. Although I took it in the best store in my country (Rosette), but still I want to check whether the hardware is in the laptop (especially Vidyakha). Are there any programs under Dos to come to the post office and check it out?
2. How not to overclock the laptop much (you can just throw a link at me)
3. Is there a difference (especially in games) with connected power and battery life? Thank you in advance

Rep: (63)
* sasha @: 5,
1: windows PE try, or through Bios, take a look.
2: Watch the thread, then people even threw configs overclocking 1050ti.
3: There is, as in any other

Post has been editedharbuzilia2002 - 18.06.19, 07:13

9260 is much better

which is better? according to the declared characteristics, this is absolutely the same thing, and here the question is a little different. does it support? visually compared 9260 intel and realtek 8822be they are identical, but the key is slightly different for the 9560, and as stated, it is compatible only with CNVi interface M.2, does it support lenovo or not?

what better? According to the stated characteristics, this is absolutely the same thing, and here the question is a little different. Does it support? visually compared 9260 intel and realtek 8822be they are identical, but the 9560 has a slightly different key, and as stated it is compatible only with CNVi interface M.2, does it support it lenovo or not?

9560 is a cheaper version of the 9260 with the CNVio interface.

9560 only works with some intel platforms.
9260 works everywhere, because it has Wi-Fi on PCIe, BT 5.0 on USB.

You can install any of the adapters in this laptop, but if you do an upgrade, then I see no reason to save.

Rep: (11)
Is there a way for the touchpad to automatically turn off when the mouse is connected? And it turned off automatically when the mouse was turned off?

Rep: (214)
* SoulStealer,
Settings ->Devices ->Touchpad ->Do not disconnect the touchpad when connecting a mouse

Rep: (0)
Goodnight. I am the owner of i5 gtx 1050-4gb operatives-8gb. I want to know from you what is the normal temperature and what is the maximum. (to know when to worry) In the OpenHardwareMonitor application, I only show the GPU temperature (as I understand the video card) when the load in games is no more than 75 degrees. I put the stand under the laptop, the size of a matchbox, the temperature dropped to 68-70, now even with the stand 73. But the weather is hot for us 30+, I use the laptop at home. Actually the question itself, is this normal? may need a cool stand? or is it enough to lift it? Maybe you need some other monitoring application? And what are your indicators? Thank you in advance.

Rep: (0)
Tell me, please, how to use this button? As far as I understand the symbol, this is a screen recording, but I did not understand how to use it.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (9)
* GoldEyes777 , it works by default in any version of Windows (except LTSC). The first press starts recording from the screen, the second accordingly turns off. Recordings are saved in the Video folder.

Posted on 06/19/2019, 01:41:

* Zakhar229 , I have the same iron. For a video card, as well as for a processor, you should worry at temperatures above 95. I also have a GPU 70-74, a CPU 70-85 (without a turbo boost 60-65).

Rep: (5)
I read one blogger, he made a post dedicated to the summer sale on Ali

Here are the people that found the Samsung 860 EVO SSD = 3100 rubles for 250 GB

picture
Attached Image

Direct link to the product

Link to this page with other products, if anyone is interested, you can share something yourself.https://www.exler.ru/b...msya-drug-s-drugom.htm

Post has been editedVardo - 19.06.19, 06:00
Reason for editing: link correction

Rep: (3)
I think to replace nvme ssd with a more capacious one, what better way to transfer the image?

Rep: (33)
* crewoi Acronis True Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/08/19, 15:59