Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH | [notebook]

Rep: (3)
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH »| Description | Buying and Accessories »| Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH - Modification
notebook: Windows 10

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoiler

Description
This 15.6-inch laptop, which optimally balances performance and portability, is an ideal solution for gamers. Incredibly stylish device equipped with the latest high-performance components. Lenovo Legion Y530 has a full-size white backlit keyboard, as well as the most efficient and quiet cooling system. Thanks to this gamer can be included in the game anywhere and at any time.
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Specifications
CPU

Intel®Core ™ i7-8750H 8th Generation
Intel®Core ™ i5-8300H 8th Generation
operating system
Windows 10 Home or
Windows 10 Pro
Display
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (144 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) standard display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 250 cd / m2)
Video card
NVIDIA®GeForce®GTX 1050 up to 4GB
NVIDIA®GeForce®GTX 1050 Ti up to 4GB
NVIDIA®GeForce®GTX 1060 up to 6GB
Battery
52.5 Wh
Memory
32 GB DDR4 (2666 MHz)
Storage device
PCIe solid-state drive with a capacity of 512 GB (in the maximum configuration), with the HDD or separately.
Hard disk capacity up to 2 TB, optionally with support for Intel technology
Audio system
Harman® speakers with Dolby Audio ™ technology
Ports and connectors
3 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
USB 3.1 Type-C port
Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connector
HDMI 2.0 connector
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
Combo audio jack
Novo Hole Connector
Communication media
Wi-Fi 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth.4.2
Wi-Fi 1 x 1 AC + Bluetooth.5
Dimensions (H × W × D) 365 x 260 x 24.2 mm
Weight 2.3 kg
Useful information

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 15.07.19, 23:40
Reason for editing: Limiting the frequency of the processor using standard system tools

Rep: (0)
Today I took my laptop, model 81FV00UKRU, cost 66,000 by installments. Included is a bag with a cable and screws. Upon receipt, we checked the laptop, wound up only from the PSU, the screen without flashes and broken pixels. 135 W PSU.
And the question arose, how to install Windows.? Now I’m downloading wim 10 from the off site. I’m downloading x64. Or do I need x32? Next, just drop the image on the USB flash drive and install it?
After starting, a window appears, if you click ok, it asks you to enter the date and time.
Please tell me how and where to click in order to install Windows.

Posted on 06/15/2019, 13:35:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedGeodezistishka - 15.06.19, 13:36
Reason for editing: Oops, phone glitch

Rep: (11)
Hello, pressing Ctrl + Shift + 1 turns on the cooler’s increased speed, but I can’t find the setting anywhere to change this combination. Lenovo Vantage doesn't have that either. Maybe someone knows where to look for this?

Rep: (5)
Geodezistishka @ 06/15/19, 13:34*
And the question arose, how to install Windows.?

Win 10 x64 installation of UEFI.
Through the command line or third-party programs make a bootable USB flash drive.
There are a lot of step-by-step instructions on YouTube.

Post has been editedwolfyteze - 15.06.19, 17:57

Thank you. I figured it out. The official version did not go, the laptop freezes at the boot stage. I installed the pirate 1809, the assembly from Zosman, with unnecessary programs cut out, so far everything is fine, I downloaded GeForce Experience and Lenovo Vantage, I'm waiting for them to be updated.

Rep: (31)
* SoulStealer , in new versions can not be changed. Use "fn + q"

Post has been editedvidmak_zorro - 16.06.19, 12:13

Rep: (13)
ctrl + q

The correct fn + q key combination

Rep: (12)
can you please advise thermal pads? It is advisable with links to Ali or names, as I understand we have 1.5mm thermal pads everywhere

Dear, do you really think that Ali pads will be better than stock? Do not be naive, there is probably slag worse than ours. If replaced, then checked out from normal stores, but these are simply indecently expensive, like good (not fake) thermal grease.

Rep: (1)
welcome, tell me in the end what card to put on it is better intel 9260 or 9560? me on a lenovo y7000 with 8750h and gtx1060 but I think everything inside is the same hardware as on 530

and one more question. How much can you throw operatives into it with this stone? 32 or 64?

Post has been editedunclevanny - 16.06.19, 13:41

Rep: (31)
* Drob_i_k , damn it), stupid)

Rep: (291)
Do you really think that Ali pads will be better than stock?
Yes why not? It seems that there is an Arctic Thermal Pad (~ 10 $), although it is possible that even thermal pads for $ 2 per ali will be better than ours, you need to check, did someone change them here? Can you please describe your experience, I wonder what is there on temperatures

Did processor undervolting, it became generally chic. The best option for my processor was 150 mV. I would like to know in Intel XTU there is also a Processor Graphics Voltage Offset. So I understand this for a discrete card, does it make sense to play with this parameter also? Or is it better not to touch it? Did someone try to change him?

Rep: (60)
* d1mazty
Not really you need it)
Proc was much more important

If someone has not decided on Shindous, an excellent solution:

Ltsb stopped using it, because it is outdated for software, and here it is fresh.
Exactly that which is really not necessary (to me so precisely) is cut out, integrity is not broken and there is a magnificent batch file which turns the shindous into a submissive dog. I, as a programmer, are happy with the axis, it works well on our animal. (I do not use programs from MS)
And ltsb 2016 is suitable for old people who need to breathe life.

Post has been editedharbuzilia2002 - 16.06.19, 15:01

Rep: (22)
NHappymaNn @ 06/16/19, 12:31*
although it is possible even thermal pads for $ 2 on Ali will be better than ours, you need to check

They won’t be better; they definitely don’t need to be checked. And if there are first days, then they will simply dry out. Do not believe in miracles from the Chinese

Post has been edited2dagoth - 16.06.19, 14:46

Rep: (291)
2dagoth @ 06/16/2019, 13:45*
They won’t be better, you definitely don’t need to check them

Then it is interesting with the Arctic Thermal Pad, if you can save 5-10 degrees, then I think it's worth the cost.

Hello everyone, I ordered 81FV002DRU in citylink, with the promo code and cashback, 65,000 tr came out Just a few questions:
1) Is it possible to remove the bottom cover without losing the warranty?
2) To the previous one. Is it worth changing thermal grease? If so, which one?
3) Version without a system, where can I download the pro version from?
4) Is there really thunderbolt support?
5) By how much mV can the voltage be reduced? (Undervolting)
6) My version comes with a 2-channel memory, or is there 1 die for 16 gigs there?
Upd: 6) Comes with 2 modules of 8 gigs: SK hynix HMA81GS6CJR8N-VK

Post has been editedGhostSnipeR7374 - 16.06.19, 16:28

Rep: (75)
this is for a discrete card

for installation
Harbuzilia2002 @ 06/16/19, 14:33*
If someone has not decided on the windows

if someone didn’t decide, then download Windows from the off site and don’t take our brains, I don’t understand the fun of installing a neutered Windows on a modern laptop.
GhostSnipeR7374 @ 06/16/19, 16:03*
4) Is there really thunderbolt support?

no and never declared support
GhostSnipeR7374 @ 06/16/19, 16:03*
5) By how much mV can the voltage be reduced? (Undervolting)

individually for each

Rep: (60)
* 4e | _o \ / e4e |<,
I do not understand the joke to put the full Windows and do nothing with it.
I use Windows, only when I cut out all the excess or turn it off. The difference is noticeable, if everything is correct, and if not, it will be worse
And for such, they specifically write - "fans of the virgin and inviolable OS - pass by."
Such assemblies help either to manage Windows, or free from unnecessary actions.
Brains float those who do not know what they are doing.
* GhostSnipeR7374,
"Pro Version", can be downloaded from the torrent (rutracker, nmm). What kind of soul will be acceptable, be it: an official image or an assembly from the craftsmen.

Post has been editedharbuzilia2002 - 16.06.19, 18:38

How is it not thunderbolt support? The FAQ has “hidden BIOS settings that have a discrete thunderbolt support item. Isn't that it?
Attached Image

P.S Hide the picture under the spoiler please.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 16.06.19, 20:46
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (332)
GhostSnipeR7374 @ 06/16/19, 19:56*
discrete thunderbolt support
The presence of an item in setup does not guarantee hardware support. BIOS is made on a single software platform for many models.

MultiRW @ 06/16/19, 17:36*
The presence of an item in setup does not guarantee hardware support. BIOS is made on a single software platform for many models.

Understood thanks

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/06/19, 10:59 PM