Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH | [notebook]

Rep: (3)
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH »| Description | Buying and Accessories »| Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH - Modification
notebook: Windows 10

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoiler

Description
This 15.6-inch laptop, which optimally balances performance and portability, is an ideal solution for gamers. Incredibly stylish device equipped with the latest high-performance components. Lenovo Legion Y530 has a full-size white backlit keyboard, as well as the most efficient and quiet cooling system. Thanks to this gamer can be included in the game anywhere and at any time.
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Specifications
CPU

Intel®Core ™ i7-8750H 8th Generation
Intel®Core ™ i5-8300H 8th Generation
operating system
Windows 10 Home or
Windows 10 Pro
Display
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (144 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) standard display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 250 cd / m2)
Video card
NVIDIA®GeForce®GTX 1050 up to 4GB
NVIDIA®GeForce®GTX 1050 Ti up to 4GB
NVIDIA®GeForce®GTX 1060 up to 6GB
Battery
52.5 Wh
Memory
32 GB DDR4 (2666 MHz)
Storage device
PCIe solid-state drive with a capacity of 512 GB (in the maximum configuration), with the HDD or separately.
Hard disk capacity up to 2 TB, optionally with support for Intel technology
Audio system
Harman® speakers with Dolby Audio ™ technology
Ports and connectors
3 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
USB 3.1 Type-C port
Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connector
HDMI 2.0 connector
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
Combo audio jack
Novo Hole Connector
Communication media
Wi-Fi 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth.4.2
Wi-Fi 1 x 1 AC + Bluetooth.5
Dimensions (H × W × D) 365 x 260 x 24.2 mm
Weight 2.3 kg
Useful information

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 15.07.19, 23:40
Reason for editing: Limiting the frequency of the processor using standard system tools

Rep: (18)
* crewoi
It is clear that many people just write here that the native thermal grease is no good, but if the temperature is normal, do not bother?

Post has been editedblood star - 04.06.19, 09:51

Rep: (5)
Blood-star @ 06/04/19, 09:51*
If the temperature is normal, do not bother?

In general, it is better to go there for the first year. If only the dust to remove).

Rep: (10)
Wolfyteze @ 06/04/19, 09:03*
In general, it is better to go there for the first year. If only the dust to remove).

why would it suddenly? Warranty is not broken. buy a laptop with the ability to upgrade and upgrade does not do - it is somehow strange.

Rep: (8)
Shadowcaster @ 06/04/19, 16:02*
why would it suddenly? Warranty is not broken. buy a laptop with the ability to upgrade and upgrade does not do - it is somehow strange.

not to climb if everything is in order ... I also read a bunch of reviews and bought liquid metal right away, since I applied it to many laptops. But I was pleasantly surprised that with my native thermal grease in my games the percentage does not exceed 75- 80 degrees and GPU 60-65. Given that I have a 144 matrix and play without synchronization. There’s only one moment that pch is heated to 82 degrees, but this is also quite normal, since it’s still far from critical + I don’t really believe those who say that they have a load of 55-60 degrees. then one plate is fastened with a radiator and when the percent and GPU are heated under 7 0-80 degrees, like a chip it can be 55-60. I have 45-50 without a load, but the CPU temperatures are the same ... the laptop surprised me with cooling, because I really thought there would be problems. It was like a msi with 7700 and gtx 1060, tormented the bastard, already smeared the gel and grizzly, finally applied it, but it couldn’t cope! the cooling design itself did not allow GL62. it’s the other way around. I made the undervolt proca, hcp and everything is fine! here is my konfa 8300h / 16 / 256/1060/144, for many years - a laptop that made me happy, because I have nitpicking everything! There are minuses like small flashes (but here the screen is done, I think there aren’t Utov without light) .and start coolers 50 grad.no I configured through noutbukfan control (waiting for decisions on this issue)

Rep: (2)
* Vixler the problem is in the boot order, it is trying to connect to your LAN, change the boot order in the BIOS and put the first in the queue to boot from the disk where Windows is

Rep: (10)
EspadaGr @ 06/04/19, 10:24*
do not climb if everything is in order

And if you don't like something, you can easily fix it. This is the essence of this laptop.

Rep: (6)
I am going to take the 81LB005PRU model with a 256GB SSD and want to replace it with my ssd. Do I lose the guarantee in this case?

Rep: (33)
* 4lexeyka if you take it apart carefully - you won’t lose

Rep: (0)
Vidmak_zorro @ 06/04/19, 10:38*
Vixler, as a techie, I can advise you to “hammer on the noise” - the stronger you blow - the lower the temperature, the lower the temperature - the less chance the chips will burn out or fall off. The laptop is powerful - it should blow (you think you put 2 fans for beauty? (This is a joke, don’t take it to heart). For example, I like how it buzzes). The stand is useless to him - the board under the back does exactly the same thing.

It’s really annoying, well, even if it would spin constantly at low speeds, otherwise you would sit in complete silence, and from time to time it would “uuuUUUUUUUuuuu” turn off. Hesitated. A strange system, on-off, probably on durability is also not the best way to affect.

Rep: (18)
if you disassemble carefully, you won’t lose

Already unsubscribed here - the power button was stuck and when the Windows hung up I had to disassemble and distort the battery with improvised means. I handed over for repair after the second hang and analysis, there were no complaints from the side of the repair.

By the way, I understand correctly that you can’t see the speed of coolers on this laptop? There are no corresponding sensors on them? Downloaded SpeedFan, shows only the temperature of the processor and disk

Rep: (358)
Vixler @ 06/04/19, 16:56*
There are no corresponding sensors on them?
There is. But there is no software compatible with the EU of this model.

The guys in citylink have good discounts on some Legion: blush:, according to the promo code for sunsale, for example, model 81FV002DRU using the promo code 66,801 rubles.

Rep: (1)
* vidmak_zorro, set, did not work, breaks off.
* HardTraderz, yes, b / w stood, cleaned, checked.

Post has been editedLynxNLz - 04.06.19, 20:28

In this modification is a 144Hz 300 nits matrix? 81FV002DRU tell me please :) while the discount in citylink

* TwiSSteD,

15.6 "FHD (1920x1080) IPS 300nits Anti-glare, 144Hz
http: //psref.lenovo.co...n_Y530_15? M = 81FV002DRU

Rep: (61)
The most interesting, 1 generation of processors, has been raised from xiaomi to 65 and fans do nothing without just spinning.
And in the second generation, they haven’t done anything yet and may not be, although it’s strange.

Attached Image
And if together ask Lenovo about this change, or they do not listen?

Rep: (5)
harbuzilia2002 @ 06/05/19, 13:26*
And if together ask Lenovo about this change, or they do not listen?

Who knows what figure for them is considered "amicably", because of 20 people (or how many of us here) are unlikely to do something, so if you go to reddit and bring up the topic around the world, and then throw off this Lenovo branch then maybe

Rep: (6)
Is it possible to charge it through the Type-C connector?

Upd. Found the answer. It is impossible (

Post has been edited4lexeyka - 05.06.19, 12:52

Rep: (358)
In my opinion, it’s easier for one of the owners to buy a programmer with a clothespin for $ 10 and experiment with the firmware of the multicontroller (I wanted to do this, but I don’t have the Y530, and there weren’t anyone who wanted to)

Post has been editedMultiRW - 05.06.19, 14:10

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19, 10:48 PM