Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH | [notebook]

Rep: (3)
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH В»| Description | Buying and Accessories В»| Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH - Modification
notebook: Windows 10

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoiler

Description
This 15.6-inch laptop, which optimally balances performance and portability, is an ideal solution for gamers. Incredibly stylish device equipped with the latest high-performance components. Lenovo Legion Y530 has a full-size white backlit keyboard, as well as the most efficient and quiet cooling system. Thanks to this gamer can be included in the game anywhere and at any time.
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Specifications
CPU

IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750H 8th Generation
IntelВ®Core в„ў i5-8300H 8th Generation
operating system
Windows 10 Home or
Windows 10 Pro
Display
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (144 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) standard display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 250 cd / m2)
Video card
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 Ti up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1060 up to 6GB
Battery
52.5 Wh
Memory
32 GB DDR4 (2666 MHz)
Storage device
PCIe solid-state drive with a capacity of 512 GB (in the maximum configuration), with the HDD or separately.
Hard disk capacity up to 2 TB, optionally with support for Intel technology
Audio system
HarmanВ® speakers with Dolby Audio в„ў technology
Ports and connectors
3 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
USB 3.1 Type-C port
Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connector
HDMI 2.0 connector
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
Combo audio jack
Novo Hole Connector
Communication media
Wi-Fi 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth.4.2
Wi-Fi 1 x 1 AC + Bluetooth.5
Dimensions (H Г— W Г— D) 365 x 260 x 24.2 mm
Weight 2.3 kg
Useful information

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 15.07.19, 23:40
Reason for editing: Limiting the frequency of the processor using standard system tools

Rep: (0)
Considering a video card, that's enough.

It is unlikely that I will do. Still advise, I want to put the SSD on 512 GB, which m2 should I choose? I need to read the record above 800 mb / s, I look at Kingston, Transend or Krushual. I think for the Samsung Evo should not overpay.

Rep: (4)
* badlet What price, if not a secret was?

Rep: (8)
* badlet, Well, we only have nvme support. If you want a good model, and basically 512GB, then this is for you https: //www.citilink.r...ks/hdd/ssd_in/1030047/

I, for example, put the Samsung 970 for 250 GB under the system and programs, and in sata I inserted the cheap Kingston A400 for the games))

Post has been editedCAS161rus - 15.05.19, 17:17

BACEK2308 @ 05.15.19, 18:20*
What is the price, if not a secret?

No, of course, $ 726 and in installments for a year.

Rep: (915)
* badlet really cheap. I forgot to say that they did not install such a processor (i7-8750H) on this motherboard, and the motherboard initially came with this processor. He unsoldered on the motherboard and the other there is not put. It was just luck…
I have something like that. HP Pavilion-17 laptop, and the motherboard stands with HP Omen. After unlocking the limits on the power and current limits of the CPU (i7-8750H) from the universal one, it turned out to be a fully-fledged gaming laptop, for a price more than one and a half times cheaper than that of the HP Omen.
And thanks to the large cooler, it also copes well with cooling + low noise.

Post has been editedelektrikons - 15.05.19, 19:07

and do not put another there.

The sellers themselves were in ofige when I asked them why the sticker from i5 and the system shows i7. They themselves wanted to take. But it was too late, I said that I was picking up right away, they overlooked themselves)))

Posted 05/15/2019 7:00 p.m .:

It turns out I only vidyuha from i7 configuration?

CAS161rus @ 05/15/19 20:14*
Samsung 970 for 250 GB put under the system and programs, and in sata I stuck Deshmansky Kingston A400 for games))

I also want Samsung, but it seems to me a little overrated. The same SSD drive 512 Gb Plextor M9PeGN, M.2 with a radiator costs $ 126. And reading / writing about 3000/2000 m / s

Post has been editedbadlet - 15.05.19, 19:07

Rep: (915)
Badlet @ 05/15/19 18:58*
It turns out I only vidyuha from i7 configuration?
GPU 1050Ti is also soldered on the motherboard and cannot be replaced with another one. Only analog.
Most likely, when replacing the motherboard, the main goal was for the video card to match the declared one.

Post has been editedelektrikons - 15.05.19, 19:14

Rep: (309)
Are there any owners who are ready today to check out some of the video card parameters on their Lenovo?

Rep: (1)
Purchased 81FV000VRU. Satisfied. The screen is small, but I haven't found any other options.
I wanted without Win, so as not to overpay, but such a model appeared in the MB plus a promotion - a promotional code of -10 tr. shared with me in social networks, eventually cost 64,990.
They brought it from the 2nd attempt, but a new one, the seal on the box was not opened, it did not turn on from the battery. Looks stylish, pleasant to the touch. Because SSD and win were installed, almost did not have to do anything. If you find fault - there is a very small wave on the touchpad, but not very significant. Strong laptop is not loaded.
First impressions are good. I did not find any dead pixels, I have some light, I thought it would be worse (I was waiting for some kind of trick). When enabled, installed win, put all the drivers, the mode for the battery Storage.
The choice in favor of this model was made because of a good screen, the eyes are not used to it, they are strained.
The numeric keypad of the keyboard seems strange, but you can get used to it, I type it blindly, I do not feel any discomfort, the backlight is a bit bright. Now I am looking for a small stand without cooling and a way to protect the laptop from walking cats on it.

Rep: (40)
MultiRW @ 05/15/19 23:35*
Are there any owners who are ready today to check out some of the video card parameters on their Lenovo?

and what needs to be done? :)

Rep: (309)
* eXc1te , QMS. Test a little in Furmark with the parameters I specified.

Post has been editedMultiRW - 15.05.19, 20:06

Rep: (131)
LynxNLz @ 05/15/19 18:45*
and a way to protect the laptop from walking on it cats.

Ummm Can bind a dog on each side of a laptop?

* badlet, Totally agree with you. Samsung really overestimated. But again, many forums have been read, and reviews about nvme drives, and read our forum. Most tend precisely to intel and samsung. And it's not about speed, but about quality. These giants have a minimum reject rate. I repeat. I would take an intel 760 but it was a very long wait, but it is cheaper by 1500 than a samsung.

CAS161rus @ 05/16/19 00:42*
Most tend precisely to intel and samsung

then I’ll probably take it to 256, so that they can’t afford it)))
Now I put Vantage, and the serial number and product number does not show, or rather the inscription Invalid, and the model of the Ideapad device. Apparently after replacing the motherboard something spoiled. Are there any ideas to correctly see the Old? Bios is 8JCN17WW.
Also, Windows is not active, how to activate it? I read that in the BIOS, you can tighten the key, right?

Post has been editedbadlet - 15.05.19, 22:38

Kst here's an incident. A friend today went to the service a second time with Adata XPG. Missing ssd from Bios. In use about a month. Service bazaar supposedly resource consumed. Per month. System disk : D

Rep: (28)
CAS161rus @ 05.16.19, 09:54*
Adata xpg

And which model exactly?

Rep: (1)
When I leave for a long time, I disconnect the laptop from the network, and when I return I find out that the battery charge drops from 100% to 98-95%. Is this a quick start for dozens of such strange?

Rep: (60)
* d_7,
This is the norm.
The last laptop was turned off for 10-15 hours and when turned on it was 94% each.

Good evening. I encountered such a problem. A month, but the battery is no longer working. It was like that, I watched a movie and fell asleep, when I woke up, the laptop was turned off, so I installed the gym and started playing tanks, played a couple of battles and merged like cancer, therefore I turned off the game and pulled the laptop out of the network, and it went out in battery mode does not work, that is, only from the network. What should I do? Refer to the service?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.22.19, 12:58