Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH | [notebook]

Rep: (3)
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH - Discussion
notebook: Windows 10 | Intel®Core ™ i7-8750N 8th generation
Windows 10 � | Windows 8-8.1 � | Windows RT and software � | Windows 7 � | Android | Remix OS � | Linux on tablets � | Change the operating system � | Search programs � | Antivirus � | Ambulance tablet owners � | Ambulance laptop owners � | IT smoker � | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
This 15.6-inch laptop, which optimally balances performance and portability, is an ideal solution for gamers. Incredibly stylish device equipped with the latest high-performance components. Lenovo Legion Y530 has a full-size white backlit keyboard, as well as the most efficient and quiet cooling system. Thanks to this gamer can be included in the game anywhere and at any time.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Specifications
CPU

Intel®Core ™ i7-8750H 8th Generation
Intel®Core ™ i5-8300H 8th Generation
operating system
Windows 10 Home or
Windows 10 Pro
Display
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (144 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) standard display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 250 cd / m2)
Video card
NVIDIA®GeForce®GTX 1050 up to 4GB
NVIDIA®GeForce®GTX 1050 Ti up to 4GB
NVIDIA®GeForce®GTX 1060 up to 6GB
Battery
52.5 Wh
Memory
32 GB DDR4 (2666 MHz)
Storage device
PCIe solid-state drive with a capacity of 512 GB (in the maximum configuration), with the HDD or separately.
Hard disk capacity up to 2 TB, optionally with support for Intel technology
Audio system
Harman® speakers with Dolby Audio ™ technology
Ports and connectors
3 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
USB 3.1 Type-C port
Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connector
HDMI 2.0 connector
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
Combo audio jack
Novo Hole Connector
Communication media
Wi-Fi 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth.4.2
Wi-Fi 1 x 1 AC + Bluetooth.5
Dimensions (H × W × D) 365 x 260 x 24.2 mm
Weight 2.3 kg
useful links
Drivers
Bios

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 30.08.20, 23:07
Reason for Editing: How to enable advanced settings 50 BIOS

Rep: (0)
Dear friends, tomorrow will come my legion i5 + 1050 without the Wind and Samsung the EVO 970, in this connection, two questions:

1. I have heard from two servisnikov that the serial number of Windows somehow sewn into the BIOS and you have to buy a license. In this regard, my knowledge of non-system, and I want to ask for advice on how to put windows 10 without headaches.

2. Since the trail rides and more SSD, the question arises as to push it in order not to lose the warranty, and whether to get rid of stress tests in the laptop, putting Windu on hdd, and then stick the SSD?

Thank you in advance!

Rep: (91)
* AstraStarS,
Windu immediately put on SSD. If you are afraid to install their own SSD, please contact ASC for help.

Rep: (7)
AstraStarS @ 23.12.18, 14:49*
Dear friends, tomorrow will come my legion i5 + 1050 without the Wind and Samsung the EVO 970, in this connection, two questions:

1. I have heard from two servisnikov that the serial number of Windows somehow sewn into the BIOS and you have to buy a license. In this regard, my knowledge of non-system, and I want to ask for advice on how to put windows 10 without headaches.

2. Since the trail rides and more SSD, the question arises as to push it in order not to lose the warranty, and whether to get rid of stress tests in the laptop, putting Windu on hdd, and then stick the SSD?

So, in order

1. Once you have a laptop without Windows, then just put his windsurfing as you want and where you want, in your BIOS is empty, it is those who are already in the Windows delivery then yes, there are nuances. Again, if you have licensed Windows is better to wait for SSD and put right there. should not be put on the internal HDD (from Windows has a limit on the number of units, as it nobody knows exactly)

2. In order not to lose the warranty is only one way to carry a laptop and ssd in official service who have a license to repair Lenovo and they will put you (the service is as a disc replacement, I was worth 500 rubles, made during the day)

Rep: (60)
* scc_yura , Wifi and really ancient, 5Hz no (

Rep: (3)
Friends help to determine, give advice. : Blush:
Choose between the modifications:
Intel® Core ™ i7 8750H / RAM 16 Gb / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
Intel® Core ™ i5 8300H / RAM 16 Gb / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060

Post has been editedBuntr - 23.12.18, 14:21

Rep: (8)
* heavenlit, Strangely enough, I have at 5Hz connected unit as the above screenshot

* Buntr
Well, here the only difference is in the i5 and i7. Take on the i7 :)

* Vardo
Thanks for the answer!

Licensed Windows do not possess.
Subconsciously, I'm afraid that will nouta problems, and it will have to be changed, hence the uncertainty about the need to push immediately SSD. If the laptop still have to take a longer stuck in SC ssdshkoy, warranty should not fall off?

Rep: (45)
* AstraStarS,
First, remove the SSD at acceptance, and secondly why suddenly setting the expansion slots provided in the configuration should cause cancellation fee? This is possible if they prove that this is what led to the failure - such as SSD called the short-circuit, etc. I did at the time in the repair removed the media, for neher - and nothing was exchanged under warranty, the truth had to bring the HDD and all ...

AstraStarS @ 23.12.18, 19:01*
Subconsciously, I'm afraid that will nouta problems, and it will have to be changed, hence the uncertainty about the need to push immediately SSD. If the laptop still have to take a longer stuck in SC ssdshkoy, warranty should not fall off?

ZK1983 @ 23.12.18, 19:56*
First, remove the SSD at acceptance, and secondly why suddenly setting the expansion slots provided in the configuration should cause cancellation fee? This is possible if they prove that this is what led to the failure - such as SSD called the short-circuit, etc. I did at the time in the repair removed the media, for neher - and nothing was exchanged under warranty, the truth had to bring the HDD and all ...

That may be so. but even on the off forum Lenovo employees write here is the answer to the question "will fly a guarantee if I myself shall open it and put the memory \ drive \ etc", "may fly off and can not fly off"))

* Vardo
When you send a laptop to be repaired simply remove the SSD or RAM die if thrown over all :) Nobody can prove anything.

vipCODe @ 23.12.18, 20:30*
When you send a laptop to be repaired simply remove the SSD or RAM die if thrown over everything and no one and does not prove anything.

That is, if the hands of the right place and at the opening nouta not break off the plastic clip)) or any scratches along the hull))

Oh, Energy Manager will always run in a window, extremely annoying as it is possible to get it to run in minimized mode?

Post has been editedVardo - 23.12.18, 18:37

* Vardo
Do not ... The opening of the cover (including broken plastic clip, and even more so any scratches along the body) does not lead to loss of the guarantee, it is a violation of the law on consumers ... Another thing is that people are afraid of the SC that they would go not climbed ...
That's when you return - is another matter ...

Post has been editedZK1983 - 23.12.18, 19:45

* Vardo
I hang in the tray. And is if you leave the program, the storage mode is turned off?

A broken plastic latches and scratches should not be a reason to refuse warranty service. They (Shop ASC) still have to prove that there is a relationship to break down the latches from damage that occurred (God forbid, of course).

1.5 years ago I bought a laptop, the Lenovo, too, gave the guarantee in six months (flew the BSOD, replaced RAM die repair), it is turned off and no longer included in this August. Surrendered to the store under warranty, they refused me broken out due to the mounting post (there was 1 screw on the lid). After a written complaint and in need of repair - I refused. Wrote a second pre-trial claim and asked to terminate the contract of purchase and sale, eventually returned the money because We were in a losing situation.

* ZK1983,
I did not encounter in life with a return under warranty, so I have no idea what can be done straight from the tin with the Note, and that - no. And the marks on the bolts do not serve the cause of a failure in return? I will do as is advised by an authorized Service Center, they are good in my city for three, but the hands are different) as it's going on? There, inside there are the seals? Or seals already 10 years no one calls?

* AstraStarS,
Judging by the reviews of the seals is not there, I personally have not seen seals in their notebooks (not that there were many, but still) ... and so gave in guarantee after 4 months of operation, the purchase then immediately bought additional memory and replace the screw with your old nouta ... Upon delivery of the repaired directly at them all pulled out and handed in for repair ...
About a new laptop - as long as you can take the goods of good quality - handled very carefully. After (or making sure that all the suits) can handle whatever you want ... There's a notebook warranty card attached?

* ZK1983,
Tomorrow, when he came, see) and he alone has the power, or Citylink workers should be forced to seal it?

* AstraStarS,
On the one hand, and himself, and the other let him put the seal ... I do not know as Lenovo, Dell bad but the warranty card in Russian do not put ... The guarantee is a trade seller a check (in the absence of guarantee talona0), respectively, all demand the same from him.

Post has been editedZK1983 - 23.12.18, 21:32

* ZK1983,
The serial number can be found warranty. By the way, the serial just guarantee I get more than the warranty of the seller (MVideo) - 2 years, versus 2.5 years, according to information from the Vantage.

Posted on 23/12/2018, 22:40:

AstraStarS @ 23.12.18, 22:28*
And the marks on the bolts do not serve the cause of a failure in return?

Do not serve.
AstraStarS @ 23.12.18, 22:28*
There, inside there are the seals?

No seals.

Rep: (5)
How y530 check not including what the matrix will have a laptop? At dell g3 for example, the box has a service tag, and you can even open the box, to understand what a matrix is ​​installed, just check service tag through the dell website. And Lenovo has something like that?

P.s before asking already, if the top 10 placed on the hard, hard to be in the GPT or MBR ?? format Or not important?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/09/20, 18:54