Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH | [notebook]

Rep: (3)
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH - Discussion
notebook: Windows 10 | IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750N 8th generation
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Android | Remix OS пїЅ | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
This 15.6-inch laptop, which optimally balances performance and portability, is an ideal solution for gamers. Incredibly stylish device equipped with the latest high-performance components. Lenovo Legion Y530 has a full-size white backlit keyboard, as well as the most efficient and quiet cooling system. Thanks to this gamer can be included in the game anywhere and at any time.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Specifications
CPU

IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750H 8th Generation
IntelВ®Core в„ў i5-8300H 8th Generation
operating system
Windows 10 Home or
Windows 10 Pro
Display
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (144 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) standard display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 250 cd / m2)
Video card
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 Ti up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1060 up to 6GB
Battery
52.5 Wh
Memory
32 GB DDR4 (2666 MHz)
Storage device
PCIe solid-state drive with a capacity of 512 GB (in the maximum configuration), with the HDD or separately.
Hard disk capacity up to 2 TB, optionally with support for Intel technology
Audio system
HarmanВ® speakers with Dolby Audio в„ў technology
Ports and connectors
3 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
USB 3.1 Type-C port
Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connector
HDMI 2.0 connector
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
Combo audio jack
Novo Hole Connector
Communication media
Wi-Fi 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth.4.2
Wi-Fi 1 x 1 AC + Bluetooth.5
Dimensions (H Г— W Г— D) 365 x 260 x 24.2 mm
Weight 2.3 kg
useful links
Drivers
Bios

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 30.08.20, 23:07
Reason for Editing: How to enable advanced settings 50 BIOS

Rep: (5)
* Serverside , so-so ? Here are my results on Acer (i5 8300h, gtx 1050ti)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (7)
Drove in TESO, vidyaha 65 degrees max, percents, too well, the ceiling percent 2.2 GHz (I disabled the Turbo Boost, daunvolting else did), fans were not always vrublyus periodically to wind down

8 gigs of memory certainly small, open browser tabs 5, launched TESO and free memory 1.5 gig, at least 8 must still

The game came out, and immediately turn off the fans, am writing this message for HDD rustling as the only source of noise))

Post has been editedVardo - 21.12.18, 19:32

Rep: (6)
onlime @ 21.12.18, 18:07*
so-so ? Here are my results on Acer (i5 8300h, gtx 1050ti)

I'm not the one that can not be aydoy warm, I aydoy vidyaha runs cooler than CPUID powerMAX
This is after andervolta such results? that model? inclusion acer turbo fan gives varying results? I last Acer (VN7-592G) also trotlilsya be healthy

Vardo @ 21.12.18, 19:29*
vidyaha 65 degrees max, percents, too well, the ceiling percent 2.2 GHz

Well, you got some very processor you do not need it through Speed ​​Shift strangle - set parameter 255 there, so it is you have more than 1.6 -1.8 generally will not go up: D

Rep: (91)
* onlime,
onlime @ 21.12.18, 19:41*
The result is good as for me, it is strange that the test temperature without the GPU and it is not much different. anyway

Is different. Once set GPU check cooler played differently: D

* Serverside , A715 72g, to andervolting, after not really help, throttling in the region of 37 per cent was. Passed the laptop back)

Rep: (7)
ServerSide @ 21.12.18, 22:15*
Well, you got some very processor you do not need it through Speed ​​Shift strangle - set parameter 255 there, so it is you have more than 1.6 -1.8 generally will not rise

Tomorrow I will try with a boost turbo, see what happens

* onlime,
As passed? It's technically sophisticated products and to return within 14 days will help only the presence of the factory marriage.

* vipCODe The goods of good quality, without any traces and operating conditions.

Rep: (10)
* vipCODe,

In short rearranged OS UEFI mode, loading 10 seconds as you.
Thanks for the tip.

Rep: (13)
vipCODe @ 21.12.18, 00:12*
Greetings) Since you're here watching) This is a marketing ploy to sell. By the way, you can even open the debate, that the goods are not as described.
Declared producer 300 nits and 60 Hz:

* vipCODe,
Yes, hello, naguglit already in front of you, and all he saw I was upset of course, that since thrown. Yes, I know that I can open the debate, but here the problem is, I have not bought a new laptop, and a site that is bought, and I sent the laptop with ebeya. The site is good, but I doubt that they will open a dispute, etc ... Although I do not know, and you can ask.
And I've got a question there was, as I have a new laptop is constantly running on the network, then I can safely remove on battery and put it aside?

Where did you get all Bios version 8JCN46WW? In my Vantage says that I have BIOS version 9VCN12WW. Who is newer or older version? And what is the Legion Edge in Vantage? Where all of these functions? Where is the Edge?

Post has been editedMushrooomhead - 21.12.18, 22:19

Rep: (6)
Here's a screenshot of all, about the Aidu and throttling. Perc with andervoltom i7 8750 (-150 of cache, the nuclei -250)
Start OOCT long, how many times is 15-20 minutes, frequency is likely to fall slightly will operate Power limit throttle (PL1)

If zamorochitsya and disable this limit, 3,9GGts hold to victory, the temperature is less than 85 (the heat in the room by 30 laptop is on the table)
And now begin to torment the video card, this take powerMAX and run the test on video

As shown in the screenshot at knots in frequency video processor resets the frequency due to power limit throttle (PL2), and even after the power supply voltage sags (in green circle circled)
The Eide you get such a result, in the games, too, is only a test case to understand that technology is capable.
Power supply 135 watts

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 08.11.19, 19:36

MushrooomHead @ 22.12.18, 00:09*
since I have a new laptop is constantly running on the network, then I can safely remove on battery and put it aside?

Instead of easier to turn on the battery saving mode, so that it is not being charged above 60%?

Where did you get all Bios version 8JCN46WW?

I do not know, maybe because we have a model for Russia :)

And what is the Legion Edge in Vantage? Where all of these functions? Where is the Edge?

Also asked the question, I only see the lock Sens. panel during the games.
Attached Image

Post has been editedvipCODe - 21.12.18, 23:07

Rep: (81)
vipCODe @ 21.12.18, 23:06*
we have a model for Russia

I polish, also yesterday put 46WW
vipCODe @ 21.12.18, 23:06*
I only see the lock Sens. panel during the games.

similarly

* 4e | _o \ / e4e |<,
Welcome to the club: D
4e | _o \ / e4e |< @ 22.12.18, 01:57 *
I polish, also yesterday put 46WW
Maybe then the regions? Europe, America, etc.

vipCODe @ 22.12.18, 00:08*
welcome to the club

noutom use in September, just now seeing in the legion edge just off the touchpad decided to google it and how) yet satisfied all (well, almost, or Baguley words, whether a memory leak but I always employs about 80% of RAM, and a safe mode, all rules will have to be Windu demolish), played nier and the witch, the temperature in the games apply, but in the near future I want to dokinut ssd, so that at the same time the thermal grease change.

Post has been edited4e | _o \ / e4e |< - 22.12.18, 00:17

* 4e | _o \ / e4e |<,
I plan to change the thermal grease is only at the end of the guarantee on a laptop. What's your model? :)

Post has been editedvipCODe - 22.12.18, 00:30

Rep: (13)
vipCODe @ 21.12.18, 22:06*
Instead of easier to turn on the battery saving mode, so that it is not being charged above 60%?

* vipCODe,
Well, it turns out that he still wears.

* MushrooomHead
How will it wear out if the battery will not charge when connected to the network?
Attached Image

VipCODe @ 12.21.18, 23:29*
What is your model?

i5 + 1050ti (81fv)

Post has been edited4e | _o \ / e4e |< - 22.12.18, 02:02

Rep: (3)
Hello!

I took a laptop on i7 8750, 1050ti, immediately stuck ssd 970 EVO
First impressions are pleasant, but upset by loud coolers and crackling from hard.

There was a problem: the brightness keys do not work, and the brightness is not regulated in principle,
I understand that the problem with the drivers on the video card, which refuse to become.
It gives an error about incompatibility with the version of windows, Windows 10 Home, put all the updates at once, activated.

I tried through the GeForce experience and through the device dispatcher, downloaded firewood and from the site of Lenovo, the error is the same.
Tell me how to fix? Just reinstalling Windows? If yes, then tell me which version is better to put and where?

Thank!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 16:41