Rep: (32)
DiscussionChuwi Hi10 Air
PictureChuwi Hi10 Air
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Tablet PC
Micro-USB expansion port, HDMI, Headphone jack, OTG, TF card, USB Type-C
Net weight 522G
Language supported English, Hebrew, Greek, Turkish, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Polish, French, Ukrainian, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Russian
Screen Sensor Type Capacitive Screen
Intel Cherry Trail-T3 Z8350 processor model
Screen size 10.1 "
Wi-Fi network connection
Memory capacity 64 GB
Windows 10 operating system
Feature Dual Cameras, OTG
The number of cores quad-core
Item Condition New
IPS panel type
Cell Capacity 3.7V / 6500mAh
Pixels second webcam 2 MP
Processor: INTEL Cherry Trail-T3 Z8350 max to 1.92 GHz
Core: Quad Core
GPU: IntelВ® HD graphics Gen8-LP 10 / 12EU MHz
Memory capacity 4 GB
Camera second webcam
Display resolution 1920x1200
Google Play No
Supports language and so on
Model Chuwi Hi10 Air
Useful

Be careful when using the RAM Quick Charge and USB Power Delivery, may damage the device. Example

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedM | A | G - 03.04.20, 22:12
Reason for editing: warning

Rep: (44)
* xDarkVoidx,
Zaryazhatsya it through the type-c, and micro usb and type-c there is otg.

Rep: (32)
* xDarkVoidx , OTG through both ports, charging through tayps

Rep: (316)
On Pandao is now 8466 rub.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
The screen is glass or plastic? And how much battery holds?

Rep: (316)
6875 at Pandan today.

Rep: (4)
Nexus1900 @ 16.01.19, 20:28*
6875 at Pandan today.

And Claudia sold separately?

Rep: (3)
* Danych76, feels like glass and hiking this is it. A battery in this thing is still very interesting. He may like to work 4 hours with games and night to sit in standby mode. But the tablet is quite satisfied, though there are also disadvantages, which are now below the post will

And so, yuzayu tablet for a week and have a furious desire to share my impressions ...
Please do not beat Russian dictionary
Off: D
The tablet came in a simple-looking package, but securely mounted in several layers of the cardboard.
I ordered modelku ONLY with Claudia, a stylus, so there were no problems with customs. But separately ordered and stylus.
After switching to something that looked for memory and performance and has started to upgrade Windows ...
Total after all Refresh - remains 40GB of memory for use. Films better to carry on a flash drive, which he unfortunately defines as a USB flash drive instead of a hard disk (and why I ordered an expensive, fast flash drive to 64GB).
A day later came the stylus and it did not impress me. Yeah, right, you can get on the screen, but nothing more.
Sound like the tablet out of the barrel, but is enough for watching movies. By the same in my ears bluetooth high quality well konekt ...
The screen is bright, juicy. At maximum brightness - burns the eyes, especially at night.
Keyboards come without labels, in principle, is not particularly important, for it is not the first year of the user PC and the buttons on izust know ... But the keyboard has drawbacks - the paint quickly flies by permanent connection of the tablet + small tachpadik, which once had to disable gestures for they constantly climbs sideways ...
I did not understand the battery is its strengths, or weak - the tablet can withstand use under 4:00 games recharged in 3 hours, but somehow discharged in standby mode for a night ...
Power I wish to note that the tablet is decent - after my laptop with 2GB RAM and a processor 1,1ggts seems like everything is flying on a tablet ...
Although not happy throttling (or whatever his name is) - play his gonochki, and then starts to Freese, though be hung, but it is necessary to reboot the tablet.
Still not pleased with the touch keyboard on the tablet. She kind of is, but at the same time it would be desirable that there be no her. Like and configured to pop up at a tyke in the input field - but she poboku. + Recently I started to hang on start panel - keyboard icon, which is why the letters on the keyboard py, and prints it English, and vice versa.

And special attention for those who want to take a tablet of the game - I even I can not find a normal, working, virtual gamepad.
All the applications that I have found (and there are not too many) - completely refused to work with any or games.
This is the idea of ​​copy CHUWI HI10 PRO, only without vedroida

In principle, a pretty good tablet for the money. Fiscal replacement budget notebook.
My assessment of this tablet 7 of 10 from behind the scenes buggy Windows and uncomfortable keyboard (if you set it, it is quite and comfortable, but it is necessary to adjust)

By the way, thanks to the Chinese, who mistakenly sent me two tablet: thank_you:

Posted on 17/01/2019, 14:35:

And if anyone knows how to launch the tenth windsurfing - virtual gamepad, you are welcome to reply

+ Photoshop cc 2019 works fine, but only with the touchpad. Photoshop itself refuses to see his fingers and stylus ...
And when you connect the gamepad through otg while was connected docking keyboard - the second beginning of hell rebutatsya constantly dropping out and connect back

tell me how to disable gestures on tachapade, or turn off some, to curtail the windows especially annoying

fesuk @ 17.01.19, 18:34*
throttling

friend, check pzhl say at this proca throttling works even see this video at YouTube fulhd, if not difficult to see 10 minutes of what some fulhd video. Thank :)

* Pochtik1974, find the topic with the tablet Chuwi Hi10 pro on the forum. There is as well as a program to disable gestures, and registry settings (the program is better)

bav0204 @ 21.01.19, 09:11*
throttling is triggered even see this video at YouTube fulhd
I do not know what they say, but campaign blatantly lie ... Just watched vidosik for 15 minutes at 1080p barely barely warmed (Feels 5 degrees, no more). No jerks, all smooth, parallel open three tabs chrome, vpn and telegrams ... And that's without any overclocking, manipulation and so on. Diet - optimal performance.
Look at all the usual 720p - no comment is not at all (just do not see the difference between 720p and 1080p, the screen is still too small)

I found wildly weakening signal wi-fi when you go to one floor above the router. Speed ​​wildly falls, rock and smotreet any YouTube videos or virtually impossible. Whether the module weak if something ... If there is next to routrom all ok! Phone and laptop but showed excellent speed and is on two floors above !!!
Is it possible to ever solve this problem?
P.S Thanks in advance!

IIyqpuk @ 21.01.19, 17:16*
Is it possible to ever solve this problem?

This is a problem with a weak antenna - google theme of Chuwi hi10 pro, it is identical to ours, except for the android ... And there's a lot of talk about every antenna (like even someone could fix)
But this is not software, so do not do without soldering

Posted on 01/21/2019, 22:27:

Titudene @ 17.01.19, 08:11*
And Claudia sold separately?

I am also interested, although the weight of it immediately rolls up to 1.1 kg.

Post has been editedDemiant - 21.01.19, 22:28

* Demiant, the idea is to ... Go to this topic to chuwi hi10 pro and ask about the size of the keyboard. It seems to me that they are identical and should be approached (although its price within $ 50, and the purchase, along with the tablet of about $ 20 for it only to pay)
But it is very helps, and the plate then becomes a laptop replacement

Rep: (2)
Who uses this device, say, the screen is not too small?

* Ilya201808,
I will say more, he even huge for a tablet. It is even a netbook with tablet functions

Rep: (2)
* fesuk Simply there are 12 inch, but such is now the latest in China is not

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/05/20, 20:38