Rep: (32)
DiscussionChuwi Hi10 Air
PictureChuwi Hi10 Air
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Tablet PC
Micro-USB expansion port, HDMI, Headphone jack, OTG, TF card, USB Type-C
Net weight 522G
Language supported English, Hebrew, Greek, Turkish, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Polish, French, Ukrainian, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Russian
Screen Sensor Type Capacitive Screen
Intel Cherry Trail-T3 Z8350 processor model
Screen size 10.1 "
Wi-Fi network connection
Memory capacity 64 GB
Windows 10 operating system
Feature Dual Cameras, OTG
The number of cores quad-core
Item Condition New
IPS panel type
Cell Capacity 3.7V / 6500mAh
Pixels second webcam 2 MP
Processor: INTEL Cherry Trail-T3 Z8350 max to 1.92 GHz
Core: Quad Core
GPU: IntelВ® HD graphics Gen8-LP 10 / 12EU MHz
Memory capacity 4 GB
Camera second webcam
Display resolution 1920x1200
Google Play No
Supports language and so on
Model Chuwi Hi10 Air
Useful

Be careful when using the RAM Quick Charge and USB Power Delivery, may damage the device. Example

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedM | A | G - 03.04.20, 22:12
Reason for editing: warning

Rep: (7)
* globus71,
Chuwi Hi8 - Discussion

* Alukard_X Not very rational decision

Rep: (4)
Somebody rolls Linux?

* Alukard_X I'm not a power user so do not climb there.

But those who ask what is this device so let's just say it's the same laptop but without Claudia and slightly weaker. If you need to carry with them ala type nouta for not very complex programs it fits, and if something serious then take the laptop)

Posted on 23/12/2018, 10:53:

I ordered myself without Claudia, it was because the laptop at home and have some sense from Claudia to carry with you, then it is possible to immediately laptop) that's connected via OTG mouse. But I need a connected el.klyuch. the question of who ever tried hub (input output mikrousb two or more standard CSS)?

And another question: have all work Fn key on the keyboard?

* Titudene In touch works.
What would this button has appeared, you have to switch to the English language, and in the upper left corner of the GEAR will be several options for the keyboard, there is the fn, and it works

Rep: (0)
Bought this tablet to view graphs and traidingview crypto exchange bitmex (trading) but faced the problem that the browser charts and graphs etc. risovalka terribly slow and laggy, although the page and everything loads quickly enough ... Perhaps the matter of optimization or even in than (Help please!

P.S tried standard browser, as well as chrome situation has not changed (

Post has been editedIIyqpuk - 31.12.18, 20:32

Rep: (7)
* globus71,
Through micro yusb hub OTG cable works

Rep: (2)
* IIyqpuk , Java and Flash Update can help povyklyuchay expansion unnecessary and pokalduy your browser settings

* AlphaPsih,
Thank! Partly helped! The device is not bad, but it requires some dancing with a tambourine. I plan to just buy a Bluetooth mouse. Windows 10 really nimble)

IIyqpuk @ 02.01.19, 13:43*
Windows 10 really nimble)

What is the point, it nimble? Something that turns on quickly so it is only because of the fleshpamyati, otherwise the brakes like anything.
My old laptop Lenovo on windose 7, which in all respects is weaker at times compared to hi10air generally flies. And I used to think that my laptop is weak.

Rep: (13)
And tell us about charging more. "Charging for USB-C, which supports fast charging" what does it mean? It is a miracle technology to charge only through the native incomprehensible charger? Someone tried to charge from other chargers? Chargers with Qualcomm Quick Charge, for example ...

* Ankarii , Fast charging when it is charged quickly unless the power supply allows it. Suppose there are devices that are 1miliampera not take at least a block will be two. But right now, in principle, all modern with fast charging

Good news) ordered this adapterhttps://aliexpress.com/item/-/32874454037.htmlAnd I went through the flash drive. Consider how two usbporta instead of one)

Posted 01/06/2019 13:11:

55 rubles that)

* KorshunSS , You have the keyword "Windows 7"

A person meant that for such a gadget with the ten is not bad. And the sense to compare laptop and a tablet, they have different resource

* AlphaPsih,
very intrigued. and yet, tell me how razduplit this device? I'm talking about setting vindovska and bios. I will appreciate it as much as possible

Windu on whether it is possible to rearrange? Nakata LTSC example?

Rep: (44)
* Vernon7 I probyval yesterday, everything works, only wood on the accelerometer does not stand up, rolled back to normal. True, I probyval the old version, in a new and can rise.

Rep: (1)
BOBKA-Aktobe @ 12.12.18, 11:10*
Who ordered this device complete with hipen h2 stylus and not satisfied with his work

link does not work

Rep: (9)
Hello. I ordered this tablet. Tell me which port it is charging microUSB?
globus71 @ 06.01.19, 15:11*
Good news) ordered this adapterhttps://aliexpress.com/item/-/32874454037.htmlAnd I went through the flash drive

I understand that the type-c supports OTG.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/07/20, 1:16