Rep: (32)
DiscussionChuwi Hi10 Air
PictureChuwi Hi10 Air
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Tablet PC
Micro-USB expansion port, HDMI, Headphone jack, OTG, TF card, USB Type-C
Net weight 522G
Language supported English, Hebrew, Greek, Turkish, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Polish, French, Ukrainian, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Russian
Screen Sensor Type Capacitive Screen
Intel Cherry Trail-T3 Z8350 processor model
Screen size 10.1 "
Wi-Fi network connection
Memory capacity 64 GB
Windows 10 operating system
Feature Dual Cameras, OTG
The number of cores quad-core
Item Condition New
IPS panel type
Cell Capacity 3.7V / 6500mAh
Pixels second webcam 2 MP
Processor: INTEL Cherry Trail-T3 Z8350 max to 1.92 GHz
Core: Quad Core
GPU: IntelВ® HD graphics Gen8-LP 10 / 12EU MHz
Memory capacity 4 GB
Camera second webcam
Display resolution 1920x1200
Google Play No
Supports language and so on
Model Chuwi Hi10 Air
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedstp101 - 14.06.19, 17:51
Reason for editing: BIOS Recovery

Rep: (2)
Tell me, users of this device, is there a problem with wifi on the tablet?

Rep: (27)
* fesuk , curiosity is not a vice))

Rep: (1)
Ilya201808 @ 03/02/19, 20:39*
Tell me, users of this device, is there a problem with wifi on the tablet?

I answer straight from him;)
The problems are not strong. Yes, it works weakly, but quite tolerant. but at the same time with Bluetooth it works disgustingly.

Wafer reception speed drops to 500 kb / s

* Rave_II , but you can watch the video through the wall if the router?

Rep: (0)
* Ilya201808 , through 2 walls catches through the hallway

Recently arrived tablet. I use it for day 4. Of course, I understood what I was going to do when I bought it, but I did not expect such stagnation. Are there people who were able to improve the overall performance of the tablet?
:)

Rep: (3)
Maksk001 @ 03/03/2019, 21:55*
Recently arrived tablet. I use it for day 4. Of course, I understood what I was going to do when I bought it, but I did not expect such stagnation. Are there people who were able to improve the overall performance of the tablet?
:)

Reset the settings ... In fact, it is fast

Ilya201808 @ 03/03/19, 11:39*
but you can watch the video through the wall if the router?

Yes. easy if the sound is not distributed by BT

Posted 04/03/2019 12:19:

fesuk @ 03/03/19, 23:52*
Reset the settings ... In fact, it is fast

Settings of what ?.

Actually, I am more than satisfied with performance, but it is interesting what happens to someone and how it is treated :)

What browser on it is desirable to use?

Rep: (3)
Maksk001 @ 03/04/2019, 16:26*
What browser on it is desirable to use?

Chrome yuzayu. 4 tabs do not work well ... Over 4 already start the brakes

And my dead after several weeks of use.
Of the symptoms, the native keyboard first fell off with a USB device driver error, then turned on once only after several long pressings of the power button, and the next day refused to turn on the principle.
Sorry for the money and the spoiled impression of the gift (he gave to his wife, at first she was delighted, but then problems began with the clave and the delight disappeared).

Maybe someone knows a service or a person in St. Petersburg, who can help with repairs?

And is it possible to somehow put the android with the second system?

Rep: (30)
Fesuk @ 02.20.19, 21:44*
Just a stylus? Only chuwi hi pen 2 is suitable for the tablet
The third model does not work

and the first? which with degrees of depression?

I took the keyboard here: 2,284.45 rub. | For Chuwi HI10 Pro / hibook
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32827296761.html
It went perfectly.

Rep: (26)
Whoever, please see what be a utility - how does the processor change the frequency? It adjusts incrementally to 1.4 GHz and then abruptly to 1.9 GHz or incrementally to 1.9 GHz ???

Today they brought the animal (sabzh), with alik and delivery from the Russian Federation, without a keyboard.
Immediately ran into a problem when first turned on:
2 times fell out in BSOD, then something like I started to boot.
After selecting a region, it offers to connect to the network, while the screen is empty, there is no list of networks ... I skip the connection, then you must enter the user name, but you can’t enter anything, the characters in the field do not appear !! And the buttons are pressed, as indicated by the voice of the talker from the "special features". I tried the keyboard and the screen, and the Windows and connected via OTG, the result is the same.

Tell me how to be?

Whether such a tablet is suitable for programming. Well, as like, a student, I am a student, I just want to order a tablet, so I’m thinking whether to order or not. Maybe there is a better option within 20k?

Foserg @ 03/11/2019, 15:48*
Today they brought the animal (sabzh), with alik and delivery from the Russian Federation, without a keyboard.
Immediately ran into a problem when first turned on:
2 times fell out in BSOD, then something like I started to boot.
After selecting a region, it offers to connect to the network, while the screen is empty, there is no list of networks ... I skip the connection, then you must enter the user name, but you can’t enter anything, the characters in the field do not appear !! And the buttons are pressed, as indicated by the voice of the talker from the "special features". I tried the keyboard and the screen, and the Windows and connected via OTG, the result is the same.

Tell me how to be?

I poked, poked, spat and made a recovery, the patient returned to the factory settings for about 3 hours, after which the networks appeared during the initial configuration and the characters began to be printed on any of the keyboards.
What kind of whims they were, failed to understand.
Now it works just as expected.

* Dizak45 , for programming, the screen is needed more, and percent too. On 1c, let's say it is not particularly convenient to write on this screen.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 10:09