Rep: (32)
DiscussionChuwi Hi10 Air
PictureChuwi Hi10 Air
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Tablet PC
Micro-USB expansion port, HDMI, Headphone jack, OTG, TF card, USB Type-C
Net weight 522G
Language supported English, Hebrew, Greek, Turkish, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Polish, French, Ukrainian, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Russian
Screen Sensor Type Capacitive Screen
Intel Cherry Trail-T3 Z8350 processor model
Screen size 10.1 "
Wi-Fi network connection
Memory capacity 64 GB
Windows 10 operating system
Feature Dual Cameras, OTG
The number of cores quad-core
Item Condition New
IPS panel type
Cell Capacity 3.7V / 6500mAh
Pixels second webcam 2 MP
Processor: INTEL Cherry Trail-T3 Z8350 max to 1.92 GHz
Core: Quad Core
GPU: IntelВ® HD graphics Gen8-LP 10 / 12EU MHz
Memory capacity 4 GB
Camera second webcam
Display resolution 1920x1200
Google Play No
Supports language and so on
Model Chuwi Hi10 Air
Useful

Be careful when using the RAM Quick Charge and USB Power Delivery, may damage the device. Example

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedM | A | G - 03.04.20, 22:12
Reason for editing: warning

Rep: (3)
Ilya201808 @ 23.01.2019, 21:17*
* fesuk Simply there are 12 inch, but such is now the latest in China is not

Well, looking for any cases. For example, for the office and work with photos - the most it. For movies in bed - even too big (purely my opinion)

Rep: (9)
I ordered the tablet with a keyboard. The tablet have no complaints. The keyboard is disabled. If you tilt the tablet itself, then everything is OK. Just released, the contact disappears. On the right side of the keyboard are printed instead of letters figures, which must be active while holding the Fn button. Wrote the seller, he sent another Claudia, but connects it quite a bit better than the old, and instead of letters and digits are printed. I did not want to, but apparently will have to open a dispute.

Post has been editedxDarkVoidx - 28.01.19, 18:58

Rep: (44)
* xDarkVoidx And NumLock off probyval?

* xDarkVoidx, First contacts are arranged in such a Makarov, that they sometimes have to clean eraser.
The second problem with the keyboard on your aparatno level. Try to press the Fn button and NumLk simultaneously - should help

Rep: (33)
domnet @ 29.01.19, 13:35*
Claudia ordered separately until use old blyutuzovskoy. I have a question: whether it is possible to split the memory on disk 2 (well, for example for 32 GB) This is me in the event of data loss when Windows reinstallation

Tell me
Where they ordered, and that was removed with the help of chego.Chehol not zakazavali?

Rep: (84)
WhiskyRik @ 30.01.19, 01:18*
Tell me

First remove all the predefined Microsoft Word, then toys are removed. Windows Update disabled. Claudia ordered to Pandan here
He Klava in the size of our plate, and a separate search on Air is more expensive, and not everywhere. Case did not order, have handbag.

Rep: (0)
By anyone android installed?

kkostyakk @ 30.01.19, 10:51*

Model Fresh probably yet. We must look for iron (in the pro version or not)

domnet @ 30.01.19, 13:46*
kkostyakk @ 30.01.19, 10:51

Model Fresh probably yet. We must look for iron (in the pro version or not)

Iron is the same

How front camera after the update win behaves Frontal not Robit,: girl_cray: BW front image

WhiskyRik @ 30.01.19, 15:22*
BW front image

Nope, everything works fine

fesuk @ 30.01.19, 16:40*
Nope, everything works fine

Updated firewood gone.
The theme of the body in the forum yet buying.
https: //forum.chuwi.co...Dtypeid%26typeid%3D101

fesuk @ 28.01.2019, 22:32*
* xDarkVoidx, First contacts are arranged in such a Makarov, that they sometimes have to clean eraser.
The second problem with the keyboard on your aparatno level. Try to press the Fn button and NumLk simultaneously - should help

With numbers issue resolved. In order that falls off the keyboard, then it's not clean the contacts, and in that there is a backlash.

WhiskyRik @ 30.01.2019, 16:58*
Updated firewood gone.
The theme of the body in the forum yet buying.
https: //forum.chuwi.co...Dtypeid%26typeid%3D101

Incidentally xs as a stylus run. He works as a finger. Driver updated - still as a finger. Not in what it does not recognize the device

Rep: (239)
I have received such a panda study)

Something while speed is not impressive.

Attached images
Attached Image

radetel @ 31.01.19, 12:40*
Something while speed is not impressive

What exactly, for this price eldorado.
He brushed himself from the metro-prilozheniy.Potom Windows Privacy Tweaker walked.
The games do not play for the rest of the norm.

Rep: (239)
WhiskyRik @ 31.01.19, 14:03*
What exactly, for this price eldorado.

The overall rate of Win10 operation after Androyd. Such that with a delay flips the screen, opening the folder. Generally it is the first impression that immediately catches the eye. But for 4 rubles I close my eyes to it.

And if you imagine the purchase of the full amount to 13,000 rubles?

Post has been editedradetel - 31.01.19, 13:29

The people who eat here from Yekaterinburg. Wanted to see the matter can not in keyboards (which are turned off), and in the tablet itself. Can the seats are wide and it does not hold as it should.

Post has been editedxDarkVoidx - 01.02.19, 15:03

xDarkVoidx @ 01.02.19, 16:02*
business not in keyboards

A keyboard is exactly from our Air, may sell the put on the version of Pro. The Pro version is 6 mm wider look. If wider scribble show your retailer.

radetel @ 31.01.19, 19:40*
I have received such a panda study)

Also ordered this, I thought this one flew off. He's the original? My still on the way.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/19/20, 05:40