> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

My first game: for kids | [iPad], [dev] Games for kids hide and seek

Rep: (11)
My first game: for kids
version: 1.0
Catalog: Children's games

Last update of the game in the header:14.11.2018

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
An educational game that can be played by babies for a year or less: in the first part we look for hiding objects, in the second we find correspondences.

Description:
Where did the sun hide, where did the carrot fall, what stump of honey lies behind? The kid will be happy to look for “hidden” objects and enjoy the finds together with funny characters, and colorful pictures can tell a lot to your little baby. Study nature, animals and various subjects together - or give your child the opportunity to go through several levels yourself: an educational game will captivate even the smallest. And when the baby grows up a bit and learns that different animals like it, he will be happy to play the Who Who Eats guessing mini-game.

The game consists of:
- 3 free levels “Find the Hidden Object”;
- 8 paid levels "Find the Hidden Object";
- paid mini-game "Who Eats What."

Children's educational game is built mainly on static pictures to minimize the negative impact on the baby's vision.

iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/id1329942398
iTunes Store iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/id1329942398

Posted on 11/14/2018, 17:08:

Good day! Actually, I wrote the game for my child on maternity :) The one-year-old child really played with pleasure, we tested it for 10 minutes every day. I wanted to create something different from the annoying “cards” and “animal sounds” for the little ones, and it seems to work out - I’m watching for those kids who I’ve already given a try.

If someone "comes in" - I will share the promo codes for the full version (if there are many who want it, then I’ll limit myself to the 30th) - but please really ask those who put it and who needs them, it’s a pity to spend them just like that, in the appstore there are rather strict restrictions .

Rep: (5)
May I have a promo code?)

Rep: (11)
* NezZzlobin,
Yes, I will send a little later, I promise how I will generate the first batch)

Rep: (0)
And please, I think my son will come)

Please, can I have a promotional code too?

Rep: (10)
Good morning! And me, please!

Hm
"Object unavailable
The content you are interested in is currently not available in this store (Russian) "
Removed from the AppStore?

Vadim159 @ 01/07/19, 16:36*
Hm
"Object unavailable
The content you are interested in is currently not available in this store (Russian) "
Removed from the AppStore?

also :(

Rep: (1)
Will the developers write something about uninstalling from the app? sambadi? Well, at least enibadi?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/13/19, 16:47