> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Pixel Starships в„ў: Hyperspace [Online] | [RPG] MMORPG
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 18 ] ** [35,29%]
Good [ 20 ] ** [39,22%]
Average [ 5 ] ** [9,8%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [1,96%]
Terribly [ 7 ] ** [13,73%]
Total votes: 51

Rep: (239)
Pixel Starships в„ў: Hyperspace
version: 0.944 (872)
Genre: RPG

Last update of the game in the header:07.11.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Pixel MMORPG in space

Description:
Pixel Starships - the world's first 8-bit MMO-game with spaceships. Pixel Starships - the result of one of the most successful campaigns of the year on the Kickstarter platform, running a developer of mobile games! Pixel Starships - the world's first game of the management of the spacecraft in the 8-bit huge online universe. In the game Pixel Starships you control every aspect of your ship: from design to battle in a world where everything is possible.
Main characteristics:
в—Џ Create an epic space ships on their plans.
в—Џ A lot of people, aliens and groups that can be controlled and conquer.
в—Џ Fight with other players in a single vast online universe.
в—Џ Manage diplomatic ties, the selection of fellows, research and exploration!
в—Џ Make sure the power and the limited resources of the ship. Find an epic weapon.
в—Џ Create and start additional vessels to support their spaceship.
в—Џ Full control of all compartments of the ship and fights.
в—Џ Explore the world and discover the secrets of the cosmos.
в—Џ Build alliances and fight together with friends to fight your way to victory!
в—Џ Automatic control system and team, according to the situation, which allows to conduct matches and play in offline mode.
Play market : https: //play.google.co...avysoda.pixelstarships

YouTube Trailer

Features: Online

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 4.3+, 1024 RAM

Download:
Version: 0.944 (872) The new version (E11aNf)
Version 0.916: Pixel Starships в„ў: Hyperspace [Online] (Fasting AnimeDroid_Chan # 81298235)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb

Past versions

Post has been editedKenny - 07.11.19, 22:05
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 0.944 (872) New version

Rep: (388)
* LeonOmaR Where links to YouTube and Market?

Post has been editedAnimeDroid_Chan - 14.11.18, 18:44

* AnimeDroid_Chan Hat, you're better off in fact write. Like the game, reviews, etc.) and the cap I rule, if possible.

* LeonOmaR , The icon also change.

* AnimeDroid_Chan , Shift. Playing as for me, a little better than the fallout shalter ...

Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (66)
* LeonOmaR,
I would say it looks more like a pixel version Cosmonautica, and while I'm not sure which is better :)

Attached ImagePixel Starships в„ў: Hyperspace v0.91103 with GP
What's new:
V0.91103 list of changes:
- The experience gained is now displayed after the battle.
- Function Radar in battle are now working normally.
- Fixed bug with setting the AI ​​in charge of selecting Studios Androids.

Attached filePixel Starships_0.91103.apk(50.49 MB)

Rep: (5)
I would say that this is a common farm, personally, I was bored on the second day).
but this is not an indicator, I generally very difficult to interest.
Although Candy crash last runs continuously and the iron landing quite happy.

Rep: (0)
What farm?) Energies on fighting is not here, with 4 ships AI level appears and immediately begins gameplay. Programmiruesh rooms and action teams under different conditions. Also there is the market with its subtleties ala market. Unique crew members with their perks and abilities. A game for those who like to smash his head, imho.

Rep: (5)
if not to take the market, we have instead of energy restriction on assignments for the day.
after performing an upgrade of the room and all over again.
the same fallout shelter, side view.
after the first upgrade of the ship prices go into space and walk in circles, doing the same thing to upgrade is necessary for a long time.
and tedious.
did not see where there is need to think, everything is simple and linear, it is better in FTL more time to play.

Rep: (50)
Well, oddly enough there is a script. Previously, this has not seen in mobile games. You can pretty much change.
And I do not know, the same Fallout shatler as for me much lutchshe bottoms of-maple-type games ...

Rep: (68)
Good day guys a question, how to start a new game on the phone, tried all the different Google Aki, etc., pereustonavlival but loaded game baganutom Akka and have nothing to do (

* vo1shebn1k Resetting akkov tried to do?

* AnimeDroid_Chan , More in detail. I sdes zaliplo so can not do nothing, even in settings

Attached images
Attached Image

* vo1shebn1k , Perezayti tried?

* AnimeDroid_Chan He does not give even the setup log, and Google ACC deleted from the phone, and Odd and date fayly took with the emulator (there playing yet) helps nothing

* vo1shebn1k I do not try to appeal to developers by e-mail?

* AnimeDroid_Chan Type settle the question answered and then said that to fix everything, wrote that not a fig and silent. I think may be binding by id device id throw but can not help but root is not any such pribludy no.

Post has been editedvo1shebn1k - 19.11.18, 23:15

* vo1shebn1k If you're in the market through a review he wrote - no sense, they are still no one reads. But if elektronku return, then they are any help, because They will read the letters)

* AnimeDroid_Chan And there and wrote Tula

Rep: (6)
In fact, another mobile f2p game where no infusion of money is necessary to wait for hours / days to upgrade. As a result, gone, to shoot in the pvp (which, apparently, not "PVP"), put the upgrades and you can go right on to the next day.
Plot, at least some primitive, no, but the so-called 10 story missions and stuff do not carry any load whatsoever.
The setting is interesting, but the feeling of "space" no. Although added airships with reklamka atmosphere just added.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/04/20, 10:01