Friends, I want to share my observations charging, I drove to the circuit holder with wireless chargingCafele
and I decided to check how convenient opportunity leads a phone with charges. Eksperemenitoval home charging andORICO QSE-5U QC2.0
, no others. Just for a comparison check on the S8 +
1. Mate20Pro from QC 2.0 Orico translates across the wireless charging, but current consumption i.e. 0-0.2A not charging.
2. S8 + from QC 2.0 Orico transfers over a wireless charging, but current consumption 0.8-0.9
3. Mate20Pro from QC 2.0 Orico through the wire does not translate into a quick charge port and consumes 1,27A.
4. Mate20Pro from the native supply unit via a wireless charging at 0.5A 8,89V
5. Mate20Pro from mother power supply wire through 1,94A 9,29V
During the experiment, the phone is charged at 70%.
I sincerely want to believe that Mate20Pro a helluva lot of cool that would work fine with the old QC 2.0.
To me soon is soon to come a powerful car chargerQuick Charge 3,0 USB-C 18 W QC3.0
I hope it will be fine to work, otherwise it will be possible to say that our own vehicle, indoor, fast charging standard, non-backward compatible with QC.
Ps I have more power supplies tablet with type-c (5V-2A \ 12V-3A \ 15V, 3A) with him only the tester refuses to be included (because the numbers do not see it), but it is super fast charges the S8, but slowly Mate20 (from the native power supply 30% of the phone said that he charged hour, and from the tablet supply unit - 2.5 hours) - a fact I was a little annoying, but I'm still hoping for the best ...