> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei Mate 20 Pro - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.39 "

Rep: (2027)
Accessories forHuawei Mate 20 Pro
PictureHuawei Mate 20 Pro
Discussion ї | Purchase ї | Accessories ї | Marriage and Repair ї

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached Image

Covers and bumpers
Glasses and films
Chargers, USB cords, battery
In the process

useful links
In the process

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 21.05.19, 21:13
Reason for editing: CHYI 3D film

Rep: (58)
Mister - V @ 12.02.19, 23:55*
Kapets people, you buy glasses for 3 or 2000, I gave a link to the glass timber 100, with the glue across the screen: fool:

Just no one reads what has been written before. With the search for the people - all the trouble!
I also published a post with UV filter glass about, which just delighted! All painted in detail, so that people can make a decision. So more and someone minus the soup!Huawei Mate Pro 20 - Accessories (Post psreal # 81916226)
Just remember the saying - from well - well enough alone! Although I have a guess who it is ... вШЇпЄП

There are 2 options, or you can publish at least every week, it will still be for all as new, or take it as it is.

Post has been editedpsreal - 13.02.19, 18:25
Reason for editing: Added a link

Rep: (4)
is not it, I'm on your link (Mr-in) ordered a glass today, but their zhdavt long, and so I go up until the hands touch that is in MVideo)

and ideally it is necessary that good options in the cap were fixed

Rep: (202)
* psreal I told you that lined minus)) you just what that hidden opponent Offline

Rep: (12)
psreal @ 13.02.19, 18:18*
There are 2 options, or you can publish at least every week, it will still be for all as new, or take it as it is.

Ultraviolet not everyone is happy.

Titan5 @ 13.02.19, 23:06*
I told you that lined minus)) you just what that hidden opponent Offline

😁👍
Blagorastvuyu!

Posted on 14/02/2019, 00:44:

Phantomaa @ 13.02.19, 23:31*
Ultraviolet not everyone is happy.

So I do not argue! вШЇпЄП
Just leave a review about your impressions. Perhaps it will help someone make a decision.
That's all it is interesting, but why are not satisfied? Are there any disadvantages?

Post has been editedpsreal - 14.02.19, 00:44

Rep: (0)
After stickers UV glass, then it can be removed without trace?

Rep: (2)
As shown by my practice, not full-screen glass, film or no protection to carry)

psreal @ 14.02.19, 01:40*
That's all it is interesting, but why are not satisfied? Are there any disadvantages?

I think everyone has his own. I can only share your opinion.

1. Not easy installation.
2. The possibility of harm to the device.
3. Lack of experience with this type of adhesive. (If anything, the seal on the same principle are now making that delivers even more questions.)
4. It is not known a smart window state, after a short time of use of the adhesive.

Something like this :)

* Phantomaa ,
Well on guesswork, you can always try to find the answers

Rep: (53)
* Phantomaa,
Well, I can answer myself, because I use these glasses for almost a year.
1. Yes, the installation difficult. But taking into account the cost of 350-400 rubles, you can take 2, 3 or even glass. Already from the second or third attempt will fall properly if you look at the videos on YouTube.
2. Nothing hurts. The only thing that can happen - the glue may get into the speaker. Treated elementary - on the toothbrush alcohol or vodka, for a long time to rub, then turn the phone face down and soaked cotton swab.
3. Experience is, there is no problem with this.
4. Nothing happens. After removing the glass screen remains intact.

Post has been editedfalgsta - 14.02.19, 15:16

Rep: (591)
Friends, I want to share my observations charging, I drove to the circuit holder with wireless chargingCafeleand I decided to check how convenient opportunity leads a phone with charges. Eksperemenitoval home charging andORICO QSE-5U QC2.0, no others. Just for a comparison check on the S8 +
1. Mate20Pro from QC 2.0 Orico translates across the wireless charging, but current consumption i.e. 0-0.2A not charging.
2. S8 + from QC 2.0 Orico transfers over a wireless charging, but current consumption 0.8-0.9
3. Mate20Pro from QC 2.0 Orico through the wire does not translate into a quick charge port and consumes 1,27A.
4. Mate20Pro from the native supply unit via a wireless charging at 0.5A 8,89V
5. Mate20Pro from mother power supply wire through 1,94A 9,29V
During the experiment, the phone is charged at 70%.
I sincerely want to believe that Mate20Pro a helluva lot of cool that would work fine with the old QC 2.0.
To me soon is soon to come a powerful car chargerQuick Charge 3,0 USB-C 18 W QC3.0I hope it will be fine to work, otherwise it will be possible to say that our own vehicle, indoor, fast charging standard, non-backward compatible with QC.
Ps I have more power supplies tablet with type-c (5V-2A \ 12V-3A \ 15V, 3A) with him only the tester refuses to be included (because the numbers do not see it), but it is super fast charges the S8, but slowly Mate20 (from the native power supply 30% of the phone said that he charged hour, and from the tablet supply unit - 2.5 hours) - a fact I was a little annoying, but I'm still hoping for the best ...

psreal @ 14.02.19, 13:58*
Well on guesswork, you can always try to find the answers

I read your posts before, but .. not until you try so to speak ...

falgsta @ 14.02.19, 16:16*
2. Nothing hurts. The only thing that can happen - the glue may get into the speaker. Treated elementary - on the toothbrush alcohol or vodka, for a long time to rub, then turn the phone face down and soaked cotton swab.

We tried to treat? many times? (It's not banter, I seriously ask)

Post has been editedPhantomaa - 14.02.19, 20:59

Rep: (32)
i81 @ 14.02.19, 21:54*
standard for fast charging, no backward compatibility with QC

Sorry, but who said that there should be compatibility? Quick charge - is the development and technology company Qualcomm. And we have another processor.

Rep: (18)
i81 @ 14.02.19, 19:54*
To me soon soon have to come a powerful car charger Quick Charge 3,0 USB-C 18 W QC3.0 hope with it will work fine, otherwise it will be possible to say that our own vehicle, indoor, fast charging standard without backward compatibility with QC

Likely to be compatible with QC we do not have.
Charging at 18W for our powerful apparatus can not be considered, native to 40W :) took them such works fine.

Posted on 14/02/2019, 21:19:

Supper174 @ 14.02.19, 21:14*
Sorry, but who said that there should be compatibility? Quick charge - is the development and technology company Qualcomm. And we have another processor

For example in Honor 8 Pro was compatibility. It worked, charge faster.

Darion66 @ 14.02.19, 23:18*
For example in Honor 8 Pro was compatibility. It worked, charge faster.

In our device, other technology, developed by Huawei. The power supply in China to buy is not a problem. I bought a branded wireless charging and power supply. Went 2 times cheaper than in Russia.

Post has been editedSupper174 - 14.02.19, 21:24

Phantomaa @ 14.02.19, 20:57*
We tried to treat? many times? (It's not banter, I seriously ask)

Pancake! I really do not understand why these problems first created, and then heroically solve?
I looked just like the first video to glue the glass with UV glue and there is more than comprehensive information about the details of the whole process!
Then it shall paint by himself.
1. Before the label edges of the phone must be carefully pasted with paper tape directly under the edge of the glass. Label from the kit to seal the upper speaker. Now anywhere glue can not get! You do not have to wash it then heroically from the speaker or from a different location! Well, it's so easy! And if the video first look, and think it is not necessary, all painted!
2. Glass Sticker seemed to me much (much) easier than conventional glass Full glue. A drop of glue in the center of a tube, put the glass and 2 minutes observe how miraculously glass rests precisely on its screen, and the liquid flows perfectly between him and smartphone! No problems! Glass itself is in an ideal position yourself moving to the liquid interlayer due to bending at the edges!
3. Next 2 times UV lamp drive back and forth, it is slightly locked, and erase the glue on the edges of the cloth of the same set, and then remove the tape at a smart perimeter, and the lamp again.
And All! Really all!
I did not want to paint, because they do not advertise the glass and do not get a rollback for advertising, want more itself to see how it comes unstuck and what consequences (though already written many times that all idevlno), but still wrote as such guesswork from In my view unfounded!
I think I would support those who have pasted these glasses follow the rules and details of the process.

Anyway. Most importantly, the glass has laid down to the soul! Then the screen will lie perfectly and then you should not be out of anything to pick out the speakers!

Post has been editedpsreal - 14.02.19, 23:14

Rep: (591)
Supper174 @ 14.02.19, 23:14*
Sorry, but who said that there should be compatibility? Quick charge - is the development and technology company Qualcomm. And we have another processor.

At S8, S9 also others, but there have compatibility.

Darion66 @ 14.02.19, 23:18*
Charging at 18W

I was just the name of the copied :) Actually it is 45W maximum
Output voltage 5V 9V 12V 15V 20V

Type-C (PD) Output 5V / 3A 9V / 3A, 12V / 3A, 15V / 3A, 20V / 2A (45W MAX)

Type-C (QC3.0) Output 3.6-6V / 3A, 6.2-9V / 2A, 9-15V / 1.5A

USB (QC3.0) Output 3.6-6V / 3A, 6.2-9V / 2A, 9-15V / 1.5A

Supper174 @ 14.02.19, 23:22*
The power supply in China to buy is not a problem. I bought a branded wireless charging and power supply.

A possible link please.

i81 @ 15.02.19, 6:24*
At S8, S9 also others, but there have compatibility.
because its technology is not. And Samsung is a Snapdragon. Of course, it would be cool if the phone supports all technologies.

Posted 02/15/2019, 6:49:

i81 @ 15.02.19, 6:24*
A possible link please.

1 492.32 rubles. 10% DISCOUNT | HUAWEI QI Wireless Charger original type C CP60 WPC Smart 15W Max mats 20 Pro RS Compatible for IPhone samsung Xiaomi
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32970662347.html

You can buy a unit, but you can not. whether the adapter will not know our outlet complete truth. But it's not a problem.

Post has been editedSupper174 - 15.02.19, 06:50

Rep: (53)
* Phantomaa, Yes, it was.
At S8 + properly filled-in speaker, almost nothing at all did not hear.
For 10 minutes to cure the problems no longer existed.

Rep: (18)
Supper174 @ 14.02.19, 21:22*
In our device, other technology, developed by Huawei.

If you read my comment a little higher, you will see that I agree with you hardly have such support. You I just said that in another unit, though, and has a small chance that it left its charging technology, such compatibility.
In addition, I will say that I bought myself poverbank ZMI that has a type-c port to charge any MacBook and power there either 40, or 45 watts. So with this port we work fast charging, although Huawei technology it does not support. Yes, it is definitely slower than the regular 40 watt, but certainly no faster than fast. How else to measure the current that it gives, and everything will be clear.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/06/20, 13:29