> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Club owners Xiaomi Pocophone F1

Rep: (2)
Officialannouncement Pocophone F1 developers Latest Reviews!
Hi, users POCO F1!
This week we received further feedback POCO F1, and we would like to share with you some of the results confirmed at the moment the problems. Moreover, the status of the problems reported in the past, will also be upgraded. Thanks again for the feedback POCO F1, as well as patience and understanding of the team POCO F1. With the support of you guys, POCO F1 will be better. So lets proceed with the progress of solution of some of the known problems for POCO F1:

Here are the problems that we decide this week:
1. Delay touches and abnormal behavior of the touch screen. sensor functions are properly optimized our development team, we will soon be releasing an update.
2. "OK GoogleВ» does not work in some scenarios, the daily work. This problem is known, and we are now working on it.
3. Support the dark themes in Poco Launcher. It is already being tested. You can get a beta version of the launcher in the Google Play and try the new feature as soon as next week.
4. Preparation Android P in our unit, will be officially released in December. We are now past tests.
5. The battery icon is not displayed correctly when charging. Issue has been resolved, beta users can check it out right now and write to us, if it does not work properly.
6. Allow fullscreen mode with hidden bangs for some applications. We develop this feature.

And also a little bit about what you wrote earlier:
1. Supports customizing application icons size and mesh desktops POCO Launcher.My did update the launcher from Google Play, and it will appear.
2. Widevine L1 (support strimming licensed content in 4K 60fps) to support HD Netfilx. Still being developed by Google and Qualcomm technology, which we will try to release as part of a beta version during the fourth quarter of 2018.
3. Status Bar - No mapping application notifications. We also have fixed this problem and released a patch in one of the last beta update branches (MIUI 10 Global 8.10.17). You can enable this feature, then "Settings, Notifications and status line" - "Show icons for incoming notifications" (name may differ).
Thus, the application icons to be displayed in two scenarios: after unlocking the phone or after receipt of the notification.
4. To allow third-party applications to use full-screen mode is more efficient to maintain a complete filling of the screen in some video applications or games. We are developing a version that allows applications to be displayed in full-fledged full-screen mode. For example, in the recent Youtube Beta has learned to use the entire screen area POCO F1.
5. Curtain uvedomleniy- value weather and time to run into each other. Already recorded and corrected in MIUI 10 POCO.
6. Implement unlocking face in prilozheniyah.My planning to add support in the face unlock application. Our development team is currently working on this.
7. Error in Google Play Google Play - "Asphalt 8 and 9 is not compatible with your device." Successfully corrected. Now you can naslazhdaytsya driving!
8. Problems with Android Auto have also been resolved. The patch will be released in the coming weeks.
Sincerely, The MIUI

Translated and prepared with the support of Poco Russia Russian community

Post has been editedWaizor1 - 16.11.18, 22:30

Rep: (305)
* Waizor1,
Fine!
Friends, is there a Google operating the camera for the device, it is in the video to at Stabia?

Rep: (10)
* N0I,
But Google has a camera on the video is not very good! And optical image stabilization we have.

Post has been editedMr.Ramazan - 17.11.18, 15:56

Rep: (6)
On-screen understood - I was wrong - really really big.
Possible for us to rejoice. :)
Here, take an interest: The line - only firmware based 9th droid that works without glitches is Ruth (judging by the screen) and, moreover, can become official?

* Mr. Ramazan,
I got it ... and have no pixel optostaba, however. A video overtakes iPhone in principle.

* Thapaev, by Abhishek will not be official. At the official Los their stringent requirements for the assembly.

Let's share some with a device moved? Activating))
for a long time myself hooked on Honore / uavey with dashes on the apple.
Honor was about 8 before resting. A great device. And probably longer all available to him ... held for more than 1.5 years.
Just fed up, began to look for a substitute, in the region of 30. I wanted to continue to Honor 10 or uavey P20. But then the CSN, the price, it was interesting. Twisted, turned, looked at reviews. Made up his mind. So far, at least, not disappointed! :) Batteries pleased bad screen (glare is - not hovering), the camera - you can get good pictures / videos. By the way, I did not find in the settings, but the screen can be fully enjoyed in thin gloves. Not ideal, but in his own interesting compromise version, as well as everywhere say about this unit. Xiaomi previously did not exist. In past hours / bracelets.

Post has been editedN0I - 17.11.18, 20:26

Rep: (1495)
N0I @ 17.11.18, 19:09*
Let's share some with a device moved?

LeEco x626

Posted on 11/17/2018, 20:34:

N0I @ 17.11.18, 19:09*
Xiaomi previously did not exist.

Same

Rep: (27)
* N0I, I Poco also the first device from Xiaomei and while I am very pleased, the pros far outweigh the cons of a minor) will light up at not seeing at all, under any angle, hz. may my vision is, but do not see them from the word at all. Prior to that owned Asus Zenfonom-2, but it is morally and physically obsolete, had to change phone)

I was thinking what to take to replace the old device. RN5 between thought and POCO F1. Founded guy with RN5 branches. We talked with him. I ask him what is better to take: rest or RN5. He says to me: of course POCO F1. So I became the owner of his first Schaomi. And I do not regret.
The phone me first of all it was important camera and speed. POCO is ideal for this. Well more and a variety of firmware (with which the old man had a problem). The camera is very surprised. When he went to the city I made a bunch of pictures and they were just great. If somewhere will find a link throw. found theirphotos.

Post has been editedMONSTER_PC - 17.11.18, 20:43
Reason for editing: Edit

Fine! They say we have a codec for aptx blutuz ears ... How to Enable, who knows? Who uses what ears?

N0I @ 17.11.18, 19:50*
Who uses what ears?

On your old phone did not have a 3.5mm jack and had to buy a bluetooth headset. Here it is already there, and I want to say that it is very convenient. I'm on it very rarely have been using bluetooth ears (turn already to ordinary ears).

Post has been editedMONSTER_PC - 17.11.18, 21:00

* N0I,
Went with mi a1, wanted something more powerful than that, the choice fell on oneplus 6 and Mi mix 2s, saw Pocophone price and characteristics, taken immediately at the start of sales of 20,990.
Quickly got used to miui, poco launcher on the net like android. And much more powerful! Autonomy is twice more than a mi a1.

Posted on 11/17/2018, 22:52:

* N0I,
3.5 Jack too, and not just because he's better than bluetooth, was meizu ep52, moved to AKG from samsung.
Included in the settings when connected blyutuza

Post has been editedMr.Ramazan - 17.11.18, 22:53

* Mr.Ramazan And do not tell me where exactly is included? Like, in the ears of official support, but I can not find the machine. No support goes?
Attached Image

Post has been editedN0I - 18.11.18, 07:23

* MONSTER_PC , At the default camera takes your photo, during a trip?

And Hello! Who has there ... The day, morning, evening, night
As we "OK, Google" to include?

Post has been editedN0I - 18.11.18, 07:57

* N0I,
A headphone support aptxhd?
And look into developer mode
Attached Image

N0I @ 18.11.18, 6:25*
at the default camera takes your photo, during a trip?

On GCam v6.1 doing photo

Post has been editedMONSTER_PC - 18.11.18, 12:04

Rep: (4)
He moved with redmi3s 3/32 and samosas c5. For me at the moment the gun and not smart :)

* Mr.Ramazan , Help and how to get there. The idea is supported.

* N0I,
Tapnut 5 times according to miui
Advanced settings>for developer>audio codecs for the transmission of

Post has been editedMr.Ramazan - 18.11.18, 16:35

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/19, 11:31