> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.26 "

Rep: (566)
Accessories forXiaomi Mi 8 Lite
PictureXiaomi Mi 8 Lite, Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite, Xiaomi Mi 8 Youth Edition; Codename: Platina; Models: M1808D2TG, M1808D2TE
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Glass / Film
Covers

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 21.05.19, 21:15
Reason for editing: A decent cover only the faces of protection.

Rep: (4)
Taulan89 @ 06.12.18, 12:38*
marshal1975, please tell me and the protective glass on the back of the phone is not met?

No, the glass is not met, only the film.

Rep: (51)
Prompt, whether there is a cover on this smartphone is from Xiaomi?

Rep: (10)
Lime4Fresh @ 7.12.18, 9:02*
Prompt, whether there is a cover on this smartphone is from Xiaomi?

Of the original at the moment and we have only complete this:
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32938317119.html

Rep: (13)
I am a transparent glass with rubber bumper sides, on the similarity of color there, but for some reason it is not transparent. If anyone can find, please write here or PM me.

Rep: (54)
Sphincter @ 30.11.18, 14:58*
Do not forget to later boast,
But I do not forget -hvastayus:
vertical leather (maybe dermantinovy ​​flip, but cheap) Flip
Attached Image
suslik-slonim @ 30.11.18, 16:04*
look at my
Looked. My advantage neat cut-outs for storage and a speaker. And complementing the first ext. pocket for cards that can serve as a complementary second shock protection when exposed to light Mi-8 from the top of the display bombardment. I'm on the desktop has two more complementary. tier - shelves, from the top there sometimes, but inevitably something falls. Objects by weight and hardness of approximately 9mm as the patron of the PM, and is like a steel teaspoon. With a height of about 60cm. How ever been in a hurry to put the smart table, on whose surface can be fine abrasive metal particles. Therefore, only the flip, only hadrdkor. : Rofl: I ask him to bring in your catalog, database)). referringhttps: //ru.aliexpress....8-90b3-e8860e61d41f-28

Post has been editedreg114 - 08.12.18, 21:07

Rep: (1)
* reg114,
reg114 @ 08.12.18, 22:06*
Looked. My advantage neat cut-outs for storage and a speaker. And complementing the first ext. pocket for cards that can serve as a complementary second shock protection when exposed to light Mi-8 from the top of the display bombardment. I'm on the desktop has two more complementary. tier - shelves, from the top there sometimes, but inevitably something falls. Objects by weight and hardness of approximately 9mm as the patron of the PM, and is like a steel teaspoon. With a height of about 60cm. How ever been in a hurry to put the smart table, on whose surface can be fine abrasive metal particles. Therefore, only the flip, only hadrdkor. I ask him to add to your catalog, database)). referringhttps: //ru.aliexpress....8-90b3-e8860e61d41f-28

Added by

Rep: (0)
Advise the glass is expensive, which is a good thing?
I would like here ishttps: //ru.aliexpress....311.0.0.4a1e33edJbX3YBThat about it can be said?
I am very careful with the phone .. and I just need some sort of protection from standaratnaya any small scratches and to fully cover

Post has been editedJessie5 - 11.12.18, 09:42

Rep: (49)
Great cover for self-defense:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
* reg114,
I looked the flip-cover and that is what thought. Our phone (in the future are waiting for now))) has an elongated screen, he seems to be narrow in itself but a "dlinonnogay" And this flip cover, so I seem to be hanging not beautiful. Though I do not like myself, I ordered a "little book" Case. I'll try to get used to, but this is my subjective opinion.

Rep: (16)
Pasted to a friend today on Mi 8 lite glass Nillkin 3D, pretty good glass. Frame display does not guzzle, completely glued to the entire display (not as cheap, where only the frame is glued). Oleofobka elegant. advise
I took over 220 USD in Ukraine on Olx

Advise glass brothers
In order not to feel and to protect!

* Diegomarag Boldly take Nillkin

Where in the Russian Federation will take it? Original
Or a reference to Ali if possible

Rep: (0)
* tupolev_uzin , You can link to the OLH

* jasonkolesov took here https://www.olx.ua/oby...-smart-8x-IDxH0oI.html

Post has been editedtupolev_uzin - 13.12.18, 14:00

Rep: (2)
Today glass nillkin went crack. Just something threw the phone in his jacket pocket in which lay a metal Zippo lighter.

Rep: (1)
Prompt, please, what glass to take:glass 1orglass 2(Second 2 pcs., To 50p more expensive) or may be of some other (whether it makes sense to pay twice for nillkin?)
And about the covers, nobody ordered as follows:case 1, case 2, case 3, Case 4

Rep: (87)
* tupolev_uzin,
Already discussed it here. All who took it from them to burst! I've ordered Smotech or whatever his name is. Wait wait wait. 3 weeks is like.

Rep: (13)
Useful glass from Choetech: yes2: This device has not tried it, but with the 5 + 5 and Hom showed itself very well. Glued to the entire surface, does not cover screen oleofobka good price ~ $ 4
For Xiaomi Mi 8 lite Tempered Glass Film Choetech 9H Hardness Full glue Glass For Xiao mi Mi 8 lite mi8 Screen Protectors Xiomi
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32950917441.html

Rep: (3)
That was the cover of the owner - books from Mofi.
That's just the screen does not go out and will not turn on ( "Smart Cover" - incl.).
Ukraine took ~ $ 9.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image