> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.26 "

Rep: (558)
Accessories forXiaomi Mi 8 Lite
PictureXiaomi Mi 8 Lite, Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite, Xiaomi Mi 8 Youth Edition; Codename: Platina; Models: M1808D2TG, M1808D2TE
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Glass / Film
Covers

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 21.05.19, 21:15
Reason for editing: A decent cover only the faces of protection.

Rep: (160)
* ZhooKamsk,
Also ordered all nor as not make it, but I've heard there is random, with cut-frontalku who he is, who do not. You like it?

Rep: (20)
I frontalke on the glass, just missing a black background. Under blinked also protection of glass, cutting only a light sensor and a speaker. The substrate was violet, cuts all the bullet in the bullet as edging. It's in a cardboard box, inside the glass was wrapped in pupyrku, drive a whole, not brokenness. Rode 25 days, 14 of them in Russia. Mail Russia and customs in his repertoire.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedZhooKamsk - 24.04.19, 21:10

* ZhooKamsk,
Not I booked with a yellow substrate. Just seems to me that if the cut is not present under the frontalku there will be dust gets one hundred pounds, I not5 many times hapnul mountain with such glasses

Dimix_ @ 24.04.19, 23:14*
Not I booked with a yellow substrate. Just seems to me that if the cut is not present under the frontalku there will be dust gets one hundred pounds, I not5 many times hapnul mountain with such glasses

There's glue to the dust will not fall. The possibility to choose the color of the substrate and the variant with a hole at the seller was not. I had a lot of glass sealed chamber (without cutting) dust does not leak. Fotkaet with frontalki normally, without any problems.

Post has been editedZhooKamsk - 24.04.19, 22:00

It's glass from Litboya.Mne really liked 2.5d edge of the cutout for the camera is not present, there oleofobka.

148.97 rubles. 34% DISCOUNT | LITBOY 6D tempered glass for Xiao mi SE mi 8 8 Lite Full coverage protector Xiao mi 8 Lite
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32951996673.html
Attached Image

Supplemented with gluing is very difficult to put up bangs to the same case, it had 2 times and then glue everything seems smooth and neckline and chin, but in a corner from the left to bang Decl not matched. Probably worth taking a clear arrow. I even ordered a hydrogel soon come will look

Post has been editedDimix_ - 30.04.19, 13:22
Reason for editing: Completed

In glass Litboy very weak oleofobka. Right now noticed only uncomfortable finger crawl

* ZhooKamsk,
I oleofobkoy with all gorgeous, but the dust under frontalku beat already

* Dimix_ ,
My first week or two was also gorgeous. Now glass collects dirt. Constantly need to wipe. And just prints on the back cover. Dust under frontalku too crammed.

Post has been editedZhooKamsk - 06.05.19, 05:35

* ZhooKamsk,
You use a holster, and how slippery likely contagion?

Rep: (31)
* Dimix_,
Half a year without a cover, and films. Slippery very)))

* Puzl
Well Scratchy is on the screen when viewed in the sun under the rays?

Posted on 05/06/2019, 11:01:

* Puzl
Because I do not see them, and if you look at the sun it can be seen that there is a

Rep: (31)
Yes like no
But I do not wear the phone with keys and coins ..

* Puzl
Hedgehog This is understandable, since probably only used to shoot

Rep: (103)
With all my love to the revelations of protective glass, for all the same test sometimes order a variety of options they hold on the unit, however, on the strength of a half day, and thrown in the trash, but today received here's the glass
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32946813373.html
Matte blue. Very save the sun, despite the fact that in bright sunlight the screen frank govnische, this Steklyashka things get a little better. So far, the left if it will live on the unit at-least a week, and do not go in the trash for a couple of days - is already a victory.
Glass glue is not fully below, about a millimeter, the set includes adhesive on such a case.
Ofleofobka, by the way, a miracle.

Post has been editedKresko - 06.05.19, 13:44

Rep: (157)
* Kresko But as they do you die?

* alex913069 I take them off, break and throw in the trash

Rep: (157)
* Kresko ,: rofl:

* Kresko,
Try to see it in sunglasses, say it is not visible on the screen, not what

* Dimix_ This screen and so it is not visible in glasses with polarized, normal I do not have

* Dimix_ , Slippery yeah. Sometimes with a cover when the work is done. No cover when not engaged in the work.

Posted on 06/05/2019, 16:22:

* Dimix_ Yes, the polarization angle - it byayayada. Many modern smarts a jamb. We have to raise glasses in the street to the screen to be seen. It is necessary to order the glasses with the polarization rotated)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/05/20, 13:17