> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.26 "

Rep: (588)
Accessories forXiaomi Mi 8 Lite
PictureXiaomi Mi 8 Lite, Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite, Xiaomi Mi 8 Youth Edition; Codename: Platina; Models: M1808D2TG, M1808D2TE
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Glass / Film
Covers

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 21.05.19, 21:15
Reason for editing: A decent cover only the faces of protection.

Rep: (3)
Maybe someone has an idea how to enable locking / unlocking using the laptop cover from Mofi?
Are the all inclusive or maybe vice versa is something you want to disable?
Thank!

Rep: (45)
goshaka @ 17.12.18, 4:00*
Maybe someone has an idea how to enable locking / unlocking using the laptop cover from Mofi?
Are the all inclusive or maybe vice versa is something you want to disable?
Thank!
Check weak magnet held on the edges of the phone, the light sensor should be closed than ever, it goes out if it means inclusive. Perhaps in the case crookedly pasted magnet or zhelezaka, you can check the same magnet in what place it in the bag affixed.

Rep: (54)
P! N @ 17.12.18, 7:41*
you can check the same magnet in what place it in the bag affixed.

There's no place, there stands a whole plate around the perimeter of the screen. Everything should work on this cover, I have two 5 Nout there are such cases, and it works. And on 8 mi lite is the same Cover-forward phone.

Rep: (24)
otvetvestvenny there who will be able to review the glass CHOETECH? write in the QMS

Rep: (4)
I came this case. Like anything sohttps: //ru.aliexpress....311.0.0.3da233edDvZvGE

Rep: (153)
People! And what I have no item (Smart Cover) Th for crap?
  • Attached Image

fantomas_2009 @ 17.12.18, 17:54*
People! And what I have no item (Smart Cover) Th for crap?

* fantomas_2009,
How so? Try to change the region.

* kuzbassik , Modify, nepomoglo.

Rep: (2)
Hall sensor it is necessary to do on this machine ??? Case is phone on the road, let's understand in this matter together.

* Sphincter , Razobratsya would be necessary, but that's in the top ten there is no point Smart Cover)

Rep: (0)
A leather cases from Mofi not climbed?

Rep: (3)
Sphincter @ 17.12.2018, 19:10*
Hall sensor it is necessary to do on this machine ??? Case is phone on the road, let's understand in this matter together.
Tell us what to do, for my part - do.

Check your magnet nereagiruet.No again I have a dozen and there are no points on the Smart cover, so include any can`t even if it has, this sensor.

* goshaka , There is a suspicion if you does not react in a case on nine with the inclusion of items mozht jamb which this sensor program- since ten this item nedobavili.togda wait Refresh mozht corrected.

Rep: (50)
Hello to all. Who has set himself the glass Choetech or Litboy (maybe others) tell you beyond the "eats" screen? While the priority order nillkin, but still can from more affordable glasses there is an alternative. Now the display stands nouneym glass, a minimum of 1mm ate at the edges.

ulugbek61 12/18/18 @ 11:00*
Say you have frameworks "eats" screen?

All windows with frames, in one degree or another, eats the screen. If it is critical for you to put transparent.

* kuzbassik,
Above wrote that the glass does not eats Nillkin screen. Even if it takes a small part of the screen, I can accept. Now I have a glass picks up a substantial portion of the screen.
Are you sure you frame glasses eats all of the screen? Or simply assume?

* Ulugbek61 ,
Eats everything, but surely some will mikromillimetry weather. Yes, you have it just perfect not paste.

Posted on 18/12/2018, 11:35:

* Ulugbek61 ,
But still ... Many glasses frames with the front camera is covered by glass, which greatly impairs the photo. I'd rather drew attention to this, buying glass frames.

kuzbassik @ 18.12.18, 14:31*
Eats everything, but surely some will mikromillimetry weather. Yes, you have it just perfect not paste.

You would have seen that I have pasted, just text overlaps the edges, I would have pulled it off, but the hand is not raised to bare display.

kuzbassik @ 18.12.18, 14:31*
But still ... Many glasses frames with the front camera is covered by glass, which greatly impairs the photo. I'd rather drew attention to this, buying glass frames.

At the last smartphone (Redmi note 5) stood glass without frames from nillkin fully screen does not close, the view is not much, the rest of it is well made, at least repeat.

* Ulugbek61,
Praise the same as in the branch Redmi note 5, and here too, all that'sglass. Any negative feedback, can not all be wrong.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/09/20, 8:12