> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Honor 8X - Modification and decorations

Rep: (108)
Honor 8X - Modification and decorations
PictureHonor 8x
Description | Modifications and decorationsпїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Theme Catalog for Huawei Emotion UI пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Useful topics section

Attached Image

Patterns of modifications and other decorations
Copy the content into your message and fill
Template for modifications:
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog

Topics
Embellishments

Icons

Other

The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!
Remember: everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedart0502ver - 10.03.20, 05:35
Reason for editing: CianNogenBlack

Rep: (2)
only topics

Posted on 23/07/2019, 13:52:

Directory of Huawei Emotion UI

Rep: (22)
I do not remember what kind of theme was, but Vatsap because it was dark !!! Can someone tell me ???

Rep: (694)
* ffedor121,
It seems she
Directory of the Huawei Emotion UI (Post hamovardanyan90 # 79177690)

Post has been editedrunner24 - 23.07.19, 20:50

* runner24 , Nope, in one vatsik was completely dark

* ffedor121 He was a dark, before the last update ..

* 59Sergey59 , You mean update of vatsika?

* ffedor121 , Yes. In touch with the author, he said that in the course. He promised, as time will be corrected. But while the Silence.

Rep: (4)
* cab161 ,
cab161 @ 23.07.19, 13:50 *
only topics

Went through a lot of those revised settings where there is a cap know and then decided to ask a question ... ie elementary and obvious performed ..
Question on filling may know a particular topic ??

Rep: (0)
How to open the topic, so I downloaded it immediately Zip. And how to install it on Android

Rep: (694)
* Romkavyxodcev,
Discussion of the Huawei Emotion UI (Post One way. # 55670890)

Rep: (53)
Hello everyone, like the dark theme of the forum honor 20. The icons and wallpaper changed of course, but everything else I have arranged, and errors in the font color almost none. Black theme is.Honor 20 / Honor 20 Pro - Discussion

Post has been editedvaleraparf - 27.07.19, 19:15

* Arhitektor58 , Tell me how can I put this topic on the layout, and the fact that it does not work?

* iGusse , Thank you to pump your theme I, have in some places in the white white background SMS in Google, I really liked the theme. thank

Rep: (9)
People who do not get me set the theme darkemui9. It seems to be downloaded, and then do not know how to install. Plus one who clearly explain

Rep: (85)
* amat7777 ,
Russian letters are written instructions
Attached Image

Someone tell me how to change the color curtain tick in the top, and then on a black background it is not.
Attached Image

Rep: (83)
* shar5225 , In any way, try different themes

Rep: (0)
People and where you can download the theme like the iPhone's. The latest version.

Rep: (6)
* shar5225 , Throw topic
Attached Image

Post has been editedleonid1891 - 30.07.19, 21:50

* Sany_M , I have tried, in the picture it is, to honor 8x no if in this topic to change the color of curtains on the white check mark turns gray, but it appears.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/05/20, 9:39