Discussion camera Huawei Mate 20 X | Smartphone, 7.2 ""

Rep: (482)
Discussioncamera Huawei Mate 20 X
PictureDiscussion camera Huawei Mate 20X, Huawei Mate 20X
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ

Specifications
Main camera:
- 40 Mp, aperture f / 1.8, focal length 27 mm, matrix diagonal 1 / 1.7 inch
- 20 Mp, aperture f / 2.2, focal length 16 mm, matrix diagonal 1 / 2.7 inch, zoom 0.6x
- 8 Mp, aperture f / 2.4, focal length 80 mm, matrix diagonal 1/4 inch, optical stabilization, 5x zoom
Front camera: 24 MP, f / 2.0 aperture

Other features of the main camera:
Autofocus: Phase and laser (all three modules)
Stabilization: Optical, only "telephoto"
Zoom: Fivefold (taking into account the "width" and "telephoto")
Flash: High Power Dual-LED
Optics: from Leica (both main and front cameras)

* Photo resolution depends on the shooting mode.
useful links

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 09.06.19, 17:58
Reason for editing: GCam for Mate 20 X

Rep: (16)
On stubs: ordered Zhiyun smooth 4. As the phone comes and stub. - accomplish your goal.

Rep: (33)
* b2rdetor , you know better, I am not special in the photo, but if so, then I’m calm that we have a camera of norms))) Although I went yesterday, I looked at Note 9 in the store, I watched, I made a bunch of photos and I calmed down. Mate 20x is better but the video is of course on note 9 is super and for some reason, stabilization is lame. Maybe even before sawing in the firmware?

Rep: (620)
ammar777 @ 11/15/18, 14:34*
Maybe even before sawing in the firmware?

hardly ... if you need a good video och, then here and note9 is messed up. IPhone last in this regard is good.
but we are only with the steps or straight (unsafe) hands and the knowledge of what the stabilizer of the phone dislikes (for example, micro-shake)

Rep: (3)
Stupid question, but still, I think to switch to this device with galaxy s9 plus, exactly 20x have a better camera, it just seemed to me that there were a lot of noise on the nightly photos of previously laid out ....

Rep: (482)
Jenyasenna @ 11/15/18, 14:55*
ordered Zhiyun smooth 4. As the phone comes and stub. - accomplish your goal
We will be grateful: thank_you:
Gleb.samoz @ 11/15/18, 20:07*
On the night photos of the previously laid out painful noise a lot ...
if you mean my photos, do not worry, I’m obviously not a role model and that is a crooked pen, but even I’m starting to work with Fota when I get comfortable with the subject;)
+ Keep in mind that the shooting conditions were not ice: there were 25 В° on the street
Then it will be more fun, watch the broadcasts: bubble:

Rep: (3)
Yes, I look forward to new photos in different conditions and modes.

Rep: (549)
* ammar777 , mate x worked better. I like the photo mate more than samsung

I ordered myself a moza mini mi, how do I get the phone and stadik, lay out the result.

Rep: (17)
I ordered myself a moza mini mi, how do I get the phone and stadik, lay out the result.

where and for what?

3jin @ 11/16/18, 15:20*
where and for what?

https://kezga.com/coll…am-gudsen-moza-mini-mi

off dealer 5900 (sort of like you can get another 500r skidos, but I did not bother), delivery of CDEC for free.
Today the track is already given

Rep: (521)
* b2rdetor and how can I get this discount?

Rep: (17)
b2rdetor @ 11/16/18 13:59*

it is inductively charged, we don’t have the same. Overpay for what not to use? Or do you think it is the best price quality?

3jin @ 11/16/18, 16:37*
it is inductively charged, we don’t have the same. Overpay for what not to use? Or do you think it is the best price quality?

You first find stadik cheaper before you submit for overpayment))).
and also with motors of similar power (the mosaic is the most powerful at the moment).

Well, there’s also a wireless and wired charging for the phone

Posted 11/16/2018 at 15:40:

How can I get this discount?

call them or mail

* b2rdetor But what can you say about Freevizion Vilta? In the same store. Is it worth overpaying?

olezhstrazh @ 11/16/18, 20:30*
And what can you say about Freevizion Vilta?

according to the few reviews she allegedly has the best stabilization of its price range.
Is this a big question? Also the question is, will she master our device?

Atom is interesting, so that it is conveniently folded. But moza has higher functionality and the price is two times lower.

b2rdetor @ 11/17/18 5:43*
But moza has higher functionality and the price is two times lower.
and width up to 92 mm

with motors of similar power (the mosaic is the most powerful at the moment).
What does "powerful motor" mean?

olezhstrazh @ 11/17/18 11:47*
What does "powerful motor" mean?

Stadikov one of the main parameters - the weight of the load.
Mosaic pulls up to 300g and not just on paper, but really pulls so much.
competitors are usually no more than 200g, and it often happens that already 180 barely barely exports.

Our weighs 230 and it is without a cover, glass, and so. therefore, only powerful motors.

There is also one important parameter - how and where the stadik is enough. For example, an atom seems to have a cool design, in which you center the phone directly in the holder (without using counterweights).
on the one hand it is good, but on the other not. If there are buttons in the center, it will clamp them. The mosaic in this regard is ideal - even if there are buttons, it will not press them (the snap is specially made so that it does not press the buttons).
actually because of this (and even the lowest price) and chose the brain.

* b2rdetor , I never used stedikami, if smart in a flip case, you need to get before installing it from such a case?

Post has been editedolezhstrazh - 17.11.18, 12:34

Stedikov never used if smart in a flip case, you need to get to the installation of such a case?

of course )

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/28/19 12:42