Attached Image

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
Quelima SQ13 WiFi mini car DVR (Mini Camera) 1080P May 2018
Device characteristics
Record FullHD video resolution 1920h1080p 30fps, 1440x1080 30fps, 30fps 1280h720p
An invisible infrared night LED lights (8 IR LED) = about 5 meters visibility.
Multi-purpose holders are applicable to different environments.
Compact design.
WiFi, video transmission in real time.(When connected via WiFi is being recorded with audio on a memory card in the camera, the sound is not recorded on the connected device. To enable IR night illumination is necessary to include an entry for SD card, and then press a button on the camera)
video format: AVI, 5 minutes of recording time = about 330 MB
Interface USB 2.0 high-speed transmission. (You can also download videos / photos via WiFi)
Shooting photos with a resolution of 4032x3024
Functions of cyclic recording and recording during charging
Support MicroSD card up to 64 GB (but not exactly))
Capacious Li-Ion battery (300Mah) - autonomous recording until 1.5 hours (but probably = hour)))
Where to buy, the value of, the magnetic charge

Firmware SQ13 and SQ23
Firmware SQ13 and SQ23 from 04_2019
Video instruction

Programs and Instruction

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedhome11154 - 23.06.19, 16:36

Rep: (0)
Webcam mode, the camera automatically (or via PC software) switches to night mode?

Rep: (7)
* srwinter,
Yes I would buy the camera and checked in anyone this question can probably get different answers - under (e) trees may work differently. If you remember the check today. Generally speaking I think night infrared is a marketing ploy to squeeze extra cents from the buyer. Practical sense these "bulbs" is not and can not be. Well, except that the more expensive "hunting" models. I still can not find a simple camera - without the infrastructure, with the lens without distortion and sensor>= 8 Mpx at an affordable price.
Bought Firefly 8SE 90 grad - very big. It looks like will have to choose Mebius maxi + lens without distortion. Screen it does not have - the only negative, I had a 808 # 16 (died from kinetic energy) - shoot a good 720p, but fisheye.

Post has been editeddottore74 - 20.03.19, 16:22

Rep: (27)
dottore74 @ 20.03.2019, 14:56*

Infrared is light at nights by several meters during the night shoots, it takes normally in 1080p.

Skrik video resolution offer a look

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
Hello! He became the owner of almost the same camera - SQ23. At least superficially it looks like one to one. Acquired Ali. So, it is not specified on the brand. She Quelima or "fake" on it? Can I display an image from the camera using Wi-Fi, not only on the screen of your phone, but also on the laptop screen monitor? Is it possible to connect over Wi-Fi through the OS emulator Android, installed on the laptop? (I could not get). How to find the IP camera? Infrared mode only works when Wi-Fi is turned off on the camera? (That is, I can not look at mobile phone, online, stream video camera and use an infrared mode?)

Post has been editedypkaraH - 22.03.19, 19:11

Rep: (7)
* ypkaraH,
Hooked this message - he took the old Chromebook Lenovo N22, made with android play store this applique - Sports DV - and quietly joined the SQ13!
Prior to that, Chromebook could not skonnektitsya nor FireFly8se, nor Gopro 5 or the EKEN H9.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Now I am looking for a lens without distortion for that animal - can someone advise?

By the way there like a free Chrome OS, but I do not remember whether it has support android applications - go for it.

Post has been editeddottore74 - 23.03.19, 13:17

Rep: (4)
Hello to all the people who know how to reset to the factory I changed the password to the wifi Kick and now I can not connect animal SQ23

Rep: (4)
SQ23 and SQ13 vazmozhno who forgot the password to the WIFI, please have a file that can reset the password to 12345678

* ypkaraH IR on the camera can be turned on when the wi-fi only when the video recording, and then IR.

By the way, you can be connected to the smartphone otg chamber through the adapter. This mode works the same as when you connect to a PC.
IP address of the camera is not. According to the wi-fi connected using the mac address.

Does anyone know of an alternative application to obtain images of wifi? Just sports dv at faults wifi freezes, although wifi network re-connects automatically. I tried to use the application for ip cameras, but they did not find the camera.

Rep: (27)
kvantoo @ 14.04.2019, 18:06*

the camera is not on the ip address and on poppy

analogue applications В«Sports DVВ» - В«GoPlusCam ". Take on the site of В«GeneralplusВ» Camera Processor manufacturer http://www.generalplus.com
Wi-Fi settings, and cameras have different port numbers.
To set up Wi-Fi you need to enter the browser (without a name and password)http://192.168.25.1Why is it I failed to connect the camera with Windows 10. It was connected to Linux.
Attached Image

Go to the second tab.
Attached Image

It is possible to change the mode of access to the В«APВ» in the В«StationВ», enter the SSID of your home Wi-Fi, encryption mode and password. Save Settings.
Attached Image

Wi-Fi settings will apply after a certain time without rebooting the camera. After the restart will SQ23_ network after a while (30-60 seconds), the camera will connect to the network, which has been specified in the settings.
In my version of the firmware to set a fixed IP address does not work.
View the video camera from the browser or player (eg, VLC)http://192.168.25.1:8080/?action=streamThe video quality is 640x360.
To reset the network settings, press and hold the button В«ModeВ», and then В«On / offВ».

* west7415 , Thank you very much! Still, ip camera has. Gopluscam considerably more stable. Also able to connect to the link http://192.168.25.1:8080/?action=stream through ip cam view, too, stable display images at faults wifi and reconnects itself without unnecessary tykov in screen.

Post has been editedkvantoo - 16.04.19, 23:04
Reason for editing: Supplement

applicationВ«GoPlus CamВ» there pleymarkete.
I will continue his post. When you turn on Wi-Fi, the camera automatically starts to broadcast video (640x360 25fps). Another definition video broadcasting is not. This is what we see on the screen. heating chamber with the included Wi-Fi communication module is due to the work and operation of the processor at the broadcast video.
I ran the video broadcast in the browser and connects to the camera app. Control of the camera (video recording and photo, change the settings) going to a black screen, and the video was broadcast in the browser. The camera supports only one broadcast.
After starting the broadcast, the application sends the socket-querieshttp://192.168.25.1:8080(8081)/GPsocket...and gets the camera settings in the format * .xml. Camera control is socket-requests (for traffic analysis, I used the В«Packet CaptureВ»). Those. control the camera via Wi-Fi without the application impossible.
If video recording was launched by Wi-Fi, after dropping the line recording stops and the camera enters standby mode.
IMHO, Wi-Fi only need to adjust, this is not the strong side of the camera. Change the camera name and password does not make sense. Forte camera - Night Scene and dimensions.
The native resolution of 1280x720 camera.
1080p video and 12 megapixel photos and 30fps - interpolation. Only the blind will not see the video jerks in the motion. I В«FrapsВ» show on 720p video - 22-25 fps, to 1080p - 18-20 fps.

23 Sq bought a camera but there is a problem, it is stated that when power is applied to it automatically removes. But feed it food does not eliminate but just standing in the standby mode, you have to manually enable it to shoot it took her as a receptionist and does not work as you need ...... if anyone faced this problem then write how to cope with it Firmware version 20181025.jh7668.v005 menu version v1.1.2 20,170,602

From User Manual -Recording when charging: connect to the charger device (camera) will be switched automatically, then the next step will be the same as at power on.
This does not mean automatically start recording, but just turn on the camera as after pressing the В«on / offВ». In this mode, the camera works very unstable. My copy of "hangs" over time.
Personally, when I need poverbanka connection, turn on the first recording and infrared light, and then connect an external power supply.

Powered by your computer's USB and external power supply is not at all the same thing. When connected to a computer's USB, the camera works as a USB flash drive, and works as a Web camera when you press the В«on / offВ».

Firmware can get these cameras somewhere. They say in the new firmware okay

Rep: (43)
* drakeee,
And you what?

Firmware Version 20181025.jh7668.v005 menu version v1.1.2 20,170,602
sq 23

Rep: (43)
* drakeee,
My same
Attached Image