WiFi IP CloudCameras: HIP291-1M / 2M-AI, Digoo DG-W01F, Digoo DG-MYQ and others on a processor from GOKE: GK7102 (GK7102S) - Discussion | search for alternative camera features

Rep: (750)
WiFi IP CloudCameras: HIP291-1M / 2M-AI, Digoo DG-W01F, Digoo DG-MYQ and others on the GOKE processor: GK7102 (GK7102S)
Discussion пїЅ

Attached ImageAttached Image

This topic discusses CloudCam-ers on the GK7102 processor, working only with the cloudhttps://www.ucloudcam.com(* .icloseli.com).

Device Description and CloudCamer List
Recently, most manufacturers of iP cameras are switching to the release of CloudCamer in order to earn more by selling cloud storage ...
but since most do not plan to pay money for the clouds ... this topic is offered to share experiences on the use of such cameras, search for hidden camera capabilities and their application ...

List of identifiedCloudCamer on the processor GK7102, GK7102S
regularapplications cameras are called differently, but they are all from the same manufacturer: Closeli.cn and completely interchangeable :

- ZS-GX1
- Snowman SRC-001
- GUUDGO GD-SC01 - [App: Guudgo]
- GUUDGO GD-SC03 - [App: Guudgo]
- GUUDGO GD-SC11 - [App: Guudgo]
- Digoo DG-W01F - [App: Digoo-Cloud]
- Digoo DG-MYQ - [App: Digoo-Cloud]
- YSA CIPC-GC13H
- KERUI CIPC-GC15HE - [App: Care Home]
- KERUI CIPC-GQC09HE - [App: Care Home]
- KERUI CIPC-GQC09HE - (App: eHome ) - has firmware that is different from those discussed, Hack does not work on it !!!
- INQMEGA IL-HIP291-1M / 2M-AI - [App: YCC365 Plus]
- INQMEGA IL-HIP329-1M-C - [App: YCC365]
- ASECAM Y4C-ZA - [App: YCC365]
- ASVIEVER AS-IP8316PWHPT - [App: YCC365]
- SDETER-A125 - [App: YCC365]
- FREDI-Y7, Y10-W-2MP - [App: YCC365]

Links to interesting information in the subject
-
Found features, hidden reserves, settings and functions of CloudCamer on GK7102

Restoration of bricks and creating a backup copy of the firmware
Telnet ... SSH ... FTP ... Onvif ... RTSP ... WiFi connection without cloud, SD record without cloud
Change camera version

1. View video recordable clips on SD map in the regular application
2. Instructions on how to change or add to filehwcfg.ini (eg change password for ONVIF (RTSP)).
3. Changing the language of voice alerts cameras
4. Mode "Access points "in IL-HIP291G-1M / 2M-AI cameras with firmware 3.4.0.1031 (Direct access to the camera from the phone)
5. Trial (free) period of work in the cloud in the cameras IL-HIP291G-1M / 2M-AI
6. ConclusionOSD Dates and Times in frame video
8. Features of firmware 3.4.0.1031 on IL-HIP291G-2M-AI
10.Solving the problem of not connecting the camera KERUI GC15H
11.Additions to connecting the camera to tinycam pro
12.Patch # 4 version 3.4.0.1031 to work with DVRs
13.Additional list of PTZ commands
14.Auto update image inWebui
15.Camera useSD card formatted in exFAT
16.If the camera is hanging upside down and you need autotracking
17.Option to turn off IR illumination ...
18.Forced off mode AP (access point)
19.SD card treatment if it is not seen in the camera or a hidden section is created on it
20.ConnectionPTZ in a programme iSpy
21.Solving the problem of camera overload in 20..30 sec.Ivideon
22.Option Camera operation mode"Registrar"
23.Camera operation in mode"Registrar" (Option 2)

The functions described were tested on specific cameras, cameras from other manufacturers may not all functions work correctly.

!!! Be sure to read if you are going to rule in your cell !!!
The topic is filled gradually with the study of various possibilities and underwater obstacles,
therefore, there may be inaccuracies in the description of articles and instructions
due to the large differences in the structure of the cameras and incomplete knowledge of the issue at the time of writing
instructions ...

1. Flash memory size . There are two types of flash memory in these cameras. 8MB or 16MB .
2. Only the folder is available for editing and recording./ HOME / , the rest is read only.
3. In cameras with8MB very little free memory to write to the folder / HOME / .
4. In chambers with 8MB in no case can not be done recommended as here on the forum,
and in other forums, a copy of the voice file VOICE.tgz in the file VOICE-orig.tgz, because

- firstly there is not enough space for the copy and the copy will be a bat ...
- secondly, this broken copy will occupy all free memory in the / HOME / folder
- due to lack of memory, the camera will start to fail ...

- due to lack of memory when editing a filestart.shIn the / HOME / folder you will not save it and you will definitely get a brick ...

free memory for recording can be checked inTelnet team:
df -h | grep home

In response, you will receive something like this:
/ dev / mtdblock4 2.4M 2.1M 320.0K 87% / home

where 87% is occupied in the Home folder

and if you get something like this ... then urgently look for that extra to delete in the Home folder:
/ dev / mtdblock4 2.4M 2.4M 32.0K 99% / home

where 99% is occupied in the Home folder and it means there is almost no free space and the camera will start to fail

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedPows - 08.08.19, 09:53

Attached Image

I have a similar camera available:IL-HIP291G-2M-AI so I will write what I found in it, what I checked ...
The camera was boughtthere->
M
All images must be hidden under the spoiler. Working with Images on the forum

Post has been editedmihadom - 10.11.18, 19:57

CameraIL-HIP291G-2M-AI from INQMEGA

specifications:
- Firmware version:3.3.0.0817
- Video resolution:1920x1080
- frame frequency:12 fps
- video quality in normal light conditions is good, but in low light with the night mode turned off, it is very bad, everything is in color noise

- Regular application:YCC365 , in the application work:
- modeAI : automatic camera tracking of a moving object in the camera field
- three night modes: on, off and automatic, 6 IR LEDs illuminate well
- the alarm is activated: by a loud sound or by movement, it is activated separately,
- recording to the SD card: permanently or in the presence of motion in the frame, is written to the card regardless of the permission to issue the alarm
- easy navigation and bugless remote viewing of the video recorded on the SD card
- remote speaker off in the camera so that the camera doesn’t say anything about its modes
- normal two-way audio communication between the camera and the smartphone

The YCC365 application is quite convenient, but on Android 6 the latest application updates do not run at all, but I found a version of the application:.626 , which runs and runs fairly stable and without glitches, but it lacks the ability to enable / disable AI mode.
The seller on the site with this camera advertises a 7-day free trial period of working with the cloud, but it turned out that: your current plan has expired and is asking for money to use the cloud, so there was nothing to try, switched to work with an SD card and all videos are normally written on SD card.

OnSD video card is written in format .v264 , it turned out to look only in V264Player.exe with sound, but this player is quite primitive
I found software for converting video from .v264 format to mp4, but only silent video is converted

In the camera out of the box was available modeONVIF works no password via this link: rtsp: // admin: @ 192.168.0.49: 554/0 / av0 (write your IP address)
video onRtsp goes with 12 fps with sound...
I think that working ONVIF without a password is not a very good option, so I found a solution how to set my password on ONVIF

Also found a solution to connect to the camera byFTP and Ssh

Post has been editedPows - 29.11.18, 19:21

View video clips recorded on the SD card in the regular application.

Video clips on the SD card are written in separate files with a duration of 10 minutes with continuous recording or arbitrary length, but no more than 10 minutes when recording by event (motion or sound).
Approximate length of a roller lasting 10 minutes. is 35 ... 40 MB.
Watching video clips in a regular application is quite convenient, works quickly, has a timeline and allows you to watch videos from anywhere.

For watching video clips on the PC, difficulties may arise due to the fact that videos are written with the extension.v264 and they are not played by most famous video players.
!!! In the firmware version 3.4.xxx and above, the video on the SD card is already written in * .MP4 format and is played by any player !!!
I met only oneplayer which plays such clips with a sound that's V264Player.exe : Attached fileV264Player.zip (604.23 KB)

also metfile converter video format .v264 to mp4 format : V264ToAVIen.exe : Attached fileV264ToAVIen.zip (244,13 РљР‘)

but this converter has a very big disadvantage: there is no sound in the output file.

CloudCamera on GK7102 has the ability to record to SD card right away in .mp4 format (video with sound) for this to file: hwcfg.ini Camera must add entry:
support_mp4record = 1
after that, videos will be recorded on the SD card in .MP4 format instead of .v264
BUT after that, in a regular application, smooth navigation will stop working when watching videos, you will not be able to watch videos from any place of the video, and perhaps only from the beginning of the video and you will not be able to quickly move around the video ...
!!! In the firmware version 3.4.xxx and above, the video in * .MP4 format in the standard application can already be viewed from anywhere with smooth video navigation !!!
Therefore, decide in what format to save the video on the SD card ...

Post has been editedPows - 10.12.18, 09:05

ONVIF & RTSP in CloudCam cameras on GK7102

ONVIF in these cameras is stated out of the box, but again has a lot of BUT ... about which there is practically no information and the Chinese comrades do not always share information
!!! in file"hwcfg.ini" check the presence of the next line, and in the absence of add it ... but the ONVIF / RTSP stream will not be !!!
support_onvif = 1

1. search on an Internetlogin for ONVIF found it: admin for all known models

2. But the password search turned out to be much more difficult, it turned out to be different for different camera manufacturers
there is no password for the HIP-291G-2M-IA camera at all, and for many cameras the password is not clarified at all, but as it turned out it is not a big deal to overcome
The password is clearly visible in one of two, and possibly both, files that are in the "home" folder in the camera:
- in file"hwcfg.ini" find string type: passwd = 12345678 - this is the password
- in file"devParam.dat" The password is less convenient to watch, it lies there from the address: 0x020C , ibid address: 0x01FC Login is for ONVIF
Edit anything in the file "devParam.dat" is possible, but difficult, because the file is protected by a checksum
but the file "hwcfg.ini" can be edited simply. Change line: passwd =12345678 on passwd = 55555555 will change the ONVIF access password.
There were archives on the Internet with software for changing passwords for Digoo DG-MYQ cameras and for GUUDGO ... If you have a different type of camera, then it is better not to use this software, since The content of the "hwcfg.ini" files for different cameras is different ... you just need to edit the file from your camera.

3. programs that can scan ONVIF type devices"tyniCam" they connect the camera, but unfortunately without sound ... the strange Chinese did so soft that the main stream is ONVIF ( rtsp: // iP_Addr: 554 / onvif1 ) goes without sound, although there is a stream in the camera and with sound: if you connect to " rtsp: // login: password @ iP_addr: 554/0 / av0 "then there will be video and sound, but again but ... for cameras that have PTZ (camera position control) PTZ will not work ... but it will help to cope with this situation:" readonlyhack-v0.1 "for these cameras.

- in modehack cameras in the program "tyniCam" connect stream: "rtsp: // iP_addr: 554/0 / av0"
- in the "tyniCam" program connect "GK7102_CloudCam_vendors.xml" from the archive:Attached fileGK7102_CloudCam_vendors.zip(748 bytes)

- in the camera settings in "tyniCam" select:
- Camera manufacturer:GK7102_CloudCam_Hacks
- Camera model:HIP-291G-2M-IA - (this name can be edited for your camera)
and after that you will have video with sound and PTZ will work

"rtsp: // login: password @ iP_addr: 554/0 / av0 "- HD stream with high-resolution video sound (1920x1088)
"rtsp: // login: password @ iP_addr: 554/0 / av1 "- SD stream with low-resolution video sound (640x368)
for some manufacturers, the password for ONVIF (RTSP) is completely absent, then the stream should look like this:
"rtsp: // admin: @iP_addr: 554/0 / av0"

Attached Image

4.ForONVIF flow rtsp issued by default to the port 554 , but my router does not allow forwarding remote access from the Internet to this port. And the Chinese did not let us down in these cameras ...
rtsp stream also broadcast to port 8001 which is being thrown at me ...

!!! IP address in the links to write for your camera !!!

Post has been editedPows - 07.03.19, 13:59

Rep: (6)
PauS @ 11/10/18, 22:46*
Also found a solution to connect to the camera via FTP and SSH

Greetings. can you clarify how?

I also have a device reboot every 2-5 minutes when removing a video stream with rtsp, I assume overheating.

Telnet, FTP and SSH in CloudCam cameras on GK7102

Telnet in these cameras is present from the box, just log in from the client (for example from PuTTY) login / password: root / cxlinux.

Out of the box there is no possibility to connect to the camera byFTP or Ssh ...
Software and a lot of useful information on this topic gathered onsite ->
I describe what I did and tested on my cell.
To connect byFTP or Ssh it is necessary:
- Configure the camera through the standard application to the camera. This is necessary so that the camera itself can connect toWiFi the router.
- Extract the contents of the archive from the file:Attached filereadonlyhack-v0.1.zip(3.39 MB)
to rootSD card formatted in FAT32 .
- Insert the microSD card into the camera and turn on the power.
- The result is
- - Unbind from cloud services
- - RTSP: // login: password @ iP_addr: 554/0 / av0 - HD video + audio + night mode works
- - FTP server - login / password (I log in without a password, only admin login)
- - - login / password: admin
- - Ssh server - login / password (I log in without a password, only root login)
- - - login / password: root / cxlinux
- - Telnet server - present by default ...
- - - login / password: root / cxlinux
- - simpleWEB server for testing PTZ and IR lights : http: // iP-Addr: 8080 / cgi-bin / webui

ByFTP connect from Total Commander, easy and convenient ...

When removing the SD card with this archive from the camera, it starts working with the original firmware and connects to the cloud ...

Post has been editedPows - 09.08.19, 17:44

Wow, thank you so much. it was brought only in via the password cxlinux entered and only on telnet, there are no flights to reboot either yet. To the campaign either the Wi-Fi channel did not have enough to send 2 streams (to the cloud + video), or the probe (it was hot, although it is still hot)
I took the camera herehttps: //www.aliexpress...i-cam/32835960101.html
marking of the camera INQMEGA il-hip329-1m-c
ls / tmp | grep -F 3
gc1034

Grieved that the memory card is not available.
I climbed on the firmware, wrote incustom_init.sh
after creating the folder / home / 0hack
in which put files, hosts.new from readonlyhack-v0.1.zip, and passwd from / etc / passwd

#! / bin / sh

#block cloud
mount --bind /home/0hack/hosts.new / etc / hosts
# rw password
mount --bind / home / 0hack / passwd / etc / passwd

# sync the time
(sleep 20 && / home / busybox / ntpd -q -p 0.uk.pool.ntp.org) &

changed the password through telnet (root: cxlinux) to your own,
but it's funny, if you just type passwd, it will be
# passwd
Changing password for root
New password:
Retype password:
passwd: can't create '/ etc / passwd +': Read-only file system
passwd: can't update password file / etc / passwd

so I had to copy the file from the PC, after registering the desired password hash there

I take the stream via rtsp: // ipaddress / 0 / av0 with sound
can be picked up in low quality with rtsp: // ipaddress / 0 / av1

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedangell3 - 16.11.18, 04:51

Angell3 @ 11/16/18, 02:15*
Grieved that the memory card is not available.

by reference tosite-> Look in the direction of the archive: zsgx1hacks-v0.4.zip - it allows the camera to work in this mode without a memory card, but as they do not write there on all devices ... I did not test this option, so I can not say anything about it, can there is something new there
If you watch, write about the results ...

Post has been editedPows - 16.11.18, 14:40

Rep: (3)
PauS @ 11/14/18 09:59*
The result is
- - Unbind from cloud services

Does it work only on a local network, or can you also watch online after unbinding from cloud services?
Are the alarms written to the memory card and available for viewing?

infolife @ 11/16/18, 10:07*
Does it work only on a local network, or can you also watch online after unbinding from cloud services?

- Through the Internet you can watch online if you havewhite IP address (about white and gray addresses on the Internet a lot of information)
- To watch online on the Internet, it is necessary to forward the port in the router: 8001 ->8001 to the address of the camera and you can already watch ... on android for this I use: Onvifer or tinyCam ... In tinyCam you can remotely control the PTZ (position) of the camera.
infolife @ 11/16/18, 10:07*
Are the alarms written to the memory card and available for viewing?

nothing is written to the memory card and there is no access

Rep: (3)
PauS @ 11/16/18, 10:07*
Through the Internet you can watch online if you have a white iP address

I have a Digoo DG-MYQ and a white IP, thanks for the tip with the port forwarding.

PauS @ 11/16/18, 10:07*
nothing is written to the memory card and there is no access

And you can configure to write yourself on your FTP server, or at least some kind of mail.ru, dropbox to the cloud when triggered?

infolife @ 11/16/18, 11:23*
And you can configure to write yourself on your FTP server, or at least some kind of mail.ru, dropbox to the cloud when triggered?

now there is no such functional ... of course you can write this, but I am not strong in this unfortunately ...

PauS @ 11/16/18, 11:34*
on the link on the website>Look towards the archive: zsgx1hacks-v0.4.zip - it allows the camera to work in this mode without a memory card

Only for firmware 3.1, I have 3.3. D and no matter, the cloud and so blocked without a card, I wrote even as

reboot still remained = (every 3-5 minutes when the ivideon server reads the stream = (
even already screwed the radiator on the protsik, did not help.
Moreover, they are only available in Ivideo, because in ONVIF Device Manager or vlc everything works for at least 40 minutes at least, and it works even without a radiator, even if you both start it right away.

Post has been editedangell3 - 17.11.18, 02:04

Detailed instructions on how and where to find the ONVIF password.

!!! in file"hwcfg.ini" check the presence of the next line, and in the absence of add it ... but the ONVIF / RTSP stream will not be !!!
support_onvif = 1

1. Download the program archivePuTTY : Attached filePuTTY PORTABLE.zip (6.3 MB)

2. Unpack the archive with PuTTY at any place convenient to you.
3. RunPuTTY_portable.exe
4. In the opened program windowPuTTY :
- entercamera ip address
- type of connection to choose:Telnet
- press the buttonConnect
It should look like this:
Attached Image

5. In the opened terminal windowTelnet :
- on requestlocalhost login: enter: root
- on requestPassword: enter: cxlinux
- entercd / home
- enterls (the Home folder will open)
- entercat hwcfg.ini (The contents of the hwcfg.ini file will open ...
if the ONVIF password is registered in this file, it will be in the line:passwd = ... )
- entercat devParam.dat (since the file is binary, it will not open completely correctly,
but we are only interested in the line that starts with 6 twos, in this line:
- right after the two isSSID your his WiFi router (you already know him)
- then immediately goespassword From your router (you know him too)
- goes furtherlogin ONVIF: admin
- goes furtherpassword ONVIF: ( between admin and # character ))
It looks like on the screen:
Attached Image

!!!!! There is a simpler method to see password for ONVIF / RTSP :
- installFTP server as described there->
- look at the password in the filedevParam.dat utility as described there->

Post has been editedPows - 07.03.19, 14:07

Rep: (0)
Video without sound too. I'll try to open your player

The camera arrived IL-HIP291G-2M-AI from INQMEGA with firmware 3.4, in it it is already written on SD in mp4 with sound, it can be opened by any player. The last two versions of the YCC365 application are definitely able to smoothly rewind and play from anywhere in the recording, perhaps the older ones too (did not try). But the problem was with the initial settings on android 4.04 - the connection menu gave an error on the last three versions of YCC365, I had to install the very first, connect and then install the latest version.

Maybe someone knows a way to programmatically turn off the backlight in the night mode? There is a need to “look” through the glass in the evening - but the backlight is naturally reflected. You can just glue the circle with light or open the camera and unsolder the power to it - but what if there is another way?

ivd1976 @ 01.12.18, 17:25*
Maybe someone knows a way to programmatically turn off the backlight in the night mode?

in the settings you can disable the night mode:
Attached Image

but if you need the night mode, but without the backlight, then it can be done only with the hack from readonlysd ...

PauS @ 12/01/18, 19:37*
but if you need exactly the night mode, but without the backlight

Yes, that's exactly what is needed - I will dig in that direction. thank

Ivd1976 @ 02.12.18, 03:07*
Yes, that's exactly what is needed - I will dig in that direction.

First, to decide, do:
- in the YCC365 application set the night mode to - auto
- copy files from archive to SD card: readonlyhack-v0.1.zip, which is slightly higher in the post
- reboot the camera with this SD card
- after downloading on a computer in the browser, perform (ip your camera):http://192.168.0.49:8080/cgi-bin/webui
- in the opened window it will be possible to control the on / off of the IR illumination and the position of the camera
Attached Image

- watch video stream: rtsp: // iP-addr: 8001/0 / av0
- the disadvantage is that you cannot write video on an SD card, but you can write on your computer

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/16/19, 9:52 p.m.