Xiaomi Mi Notebook 15.6 (Light) | notebook, 15.6

Rep: (22)
Xiaomi Mi Notebook 15.6
Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core

Attached Image

Description
Xiaomi Notebook - Xiaomi Mi Notebook 15.6 (Xiaomi Mi Laptop 15.6, Xiaomi Mi Notebook 15.6 Lite, Xiaomi Mi Notebook 15.6 Light)
The village of the laptop on the official website of Xiaomi
Specifications
  • Screen: 15.6 inches, 1920x1080, IPS, matte;
  • Processor: Intel Core i3-8130U; i5-8250U; i7-8550U;
  • Graphics chip: Intel UHD Graphics 620 (i3) / NVIDIA GeForce 110MX-2Gb (i5, i7);
  • RAM: DDR4 - 4Gb or 8Gb (two connectors, it is possible to increase the amount of memory, initially the entire volume is installed with one module);
  • ROM: 128Gb SSD (i3) / 128Gb SSD, 1000Gb HDD (i5, i7);
  • Battery: 60W В· h;
  • Camera: 1.3;
  • Connectors: HDMI, 2x USB 3.0, USB 2.0, 3.5-mm headphone output, SD / SDHC / SDXC card reader;
  • Case: plastic, metal (part with plastic keyboard, part with metal screen);
  • Dimensions: 382 x 253.5 x 19.9 mm;
  • Weight: i3 (2.09 kg.); i7 (2.18 kg.);
  • Additionally: a full keyboard with Numpad, support for NVMe;

Drivers
From the official site
From windows
This driver dump was saved before installing the Russian version of Windows 10.
Download
Instruction
To install, you need to go to the device manager.
Select a device to update the drivers and specify the path to the folder where all the drivers were unzipped
Instructions
Useful

Topics Curator:Pen_Spinner
For questions about filling caps contact inQMS

Post has been editedPen_Spinner - 16.04.19, 00:11
Reason for editing: Adding information

Rep: (21)
I’m just thinking about ordering the bar in advance, or can I take it apart, see the model of RAM, and then order it?

Well, in fact, you can set another bar, on i5 with 4 GB there was SK Hynix HMA851S6CJR6N-UH

I added Samsung M471A1K43DB1-CTD - everything works great.

Rep: (3)
I took a laptop today. All the same, it turned out that the manufacturer puts the RAM from different manufacturers. In my laptop there is such Hynix hma81gs6cjr8n-uh

Rep: (3)
No one has encountered the problem that when connecting a headset, the microphone is very weak sensitivity? (the interlocutor in skype practically cannot hear me)

Rep: (0)
look at the Realtek Audio Console and configure everything optimally, just check the settings in the OS
the program should go along with the sound card driver for this laptop

Good afternoon. The question about the possibility of installing a HDD in the configuration with i3 is still relevant. Common sense tells us that the cases are the same for all models, therefore, there should be a place for the HDD under the HDD ...

Qbx @ 03/11/19, 15:07*
Common sense tells us that the cases are the same for all models, therefore, there should be a place for the HDD under the HDD ...

I completely agree, but maybe the connector is not soldered, as far as I understand, there are no owners, and there is no data either. Try to ask this question to managers in the store or buy with the condition for installing hdd, you can even in their sc.

* Pen_Spinner,
Tell me, please, I did everything as indicated in the Office Activation Instructions (Chinese), but when I reinstalled windows in the order log it is empty. what better way to act now?

* an10nio , Revert to the old (Chinese) Windows.
There is also an instruction for restoring Office with a lost key in the header.

Post has been editedPen_Spinner - 11.03.19, 21:57
Reason for editing: Adding information

* Pen_Spinner,
I walked along this path, but the description is very abbreviated and upon transitioning to clause 3.2, it offers office to buy rather than install. Apparently I'm doing something wrong.
If it is possible to describe the steps in more detail, I will be very grateful

Rep: (83)
* an10nio did not backup?

* AlekseyPopovv
not.

* an10nio , You managed to do clause 2.4. of Xiaomi Mi Gaming Laptop (gen1) / Xiaomi Mi Gaming Enhanced Edition (gen2) (Post by Djullo # 81864608) ?

* Pen_Spinner,
Yes, I installed the Chinese office, entered my personal data, then, as indicated, deleted it (all via links) and in p 3.2 plug

* an10nio Try after section 2.4. see if Office has added to your Microsoft account through a browser. If not, try signing in again through Office. Maybe he just didn’t go in the first time ...

* Pen_Spinner,
Thank you very much for the consultation, from the second time everything turned out

Good day!
Has anyone engraved a white keyboard without backlighting Xiaomi Mi Notebook 15.6 (Light)? How did it happen? Can you send a photo?

Rep: (55)
Share a link plz who recently bought, with a good price on i5 ...

* burbon1973,
What is considered a good price for you? I purchased for 51990 (there will certainly be a cashback), which I consider a little expensive. There were sites where they offered for 49900, but I wanted a white and more or less reliable store.

Rep: (55)
An10nio @ 03/13/19, 11:32*
What is considered a good price for you?

I recently became interested in this laptop, I plan to purchase it with i5 percent, I would like white, but it’s more expensive everywhere and, in principle, the color is not so important, I looked at options on Ali, I couldn’t find cheaper prices for Ali about 44-45 ty, well, minus the cache, I was surprised the fact that in St. Petersburg offline is about the same cost, so I wanted to know if someone bought on other sites at a lower price?

Post has been editedburbon1973 - 06.04.19, 23:17

Dealt with the wifi module:
I got up Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 9260 (I took it on Ali) and works great.
In the place where the regular had problems with speed and connection in general, the new one has a speed of 100 megabits and everything is stable.
Based on the whole history, we get that you can change the wifi module only to the one with keys A and E. Modules with one key E do not work.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 12:31